[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being afraid of not passing post HRT.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled 5.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 5.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
Known all my life/cross-dressed whole life knowing I want to live as a girl, but too afraid that if I decide to transition I won't pass and will be seem for what I am (a transsexual) as opposed to who I am.

How did you guys finally decide on it or are you still deciding?

20 and me in the pic.
>>
>>5937092
Even if you dont pass wouldnt you rather be clocked as a cute fem boy rather than a ugly old man? atleast you can still get dick as
>>
>>5937092
didn't care about living as a guy but wanted SRS
hoops toward SRS require going on HRT
got on HRT but stayed guy to check out the waters
get ma'am sometimes, got asked by old dudes as fuck buddies, probably as a twink
disphoria hits hard when cis-women thinks i'm wrong in heading into the male changing room at work, while the guys in there would step back and double check the sign at the door
>>
>>5937164
hrt is not going to make a masc guy into a cute femboy, lol
>>
>>5937092
Ugly, just kill yourself to reroll in your next life.
>>
>>5937092
You're gonna like the way you look.
I guarantee it.
>>
>>5937092
just here to tell you you're pretty and people out there would love to date you :D
>>
>>5937288
You wanted to be a guy with a vagina? That's pretty weird.
>>
>>5937092
i knew 100% fer sure when i was 9
i went into major denial, due to my anti lgbt upbringing.
Thought it would go away, and it never did
Then when i was 18 i attempted suicide because i couldnt live with myself.
after i failed i decided to come out and see what would happen...i though if i get rejected and disowned, or if 2 years down the road i was hopless and unpassable... i would revisit suicide with a more fool proof method.

its now been like 5 years since... i pass, i got a wonderful bf, and most of my family is cool and accepting.
still cant get over the self hatred, i wish i'd have come out younger, then i could have had a childhood where i could have been happy.
the other thing that sucks is that even though i pass the dysphoria is still there, and makes me feel like shit about myself from time to time.
>>
File: mosmiles.jpg (18 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
mosmiles.jpg
18 KB, 500x449
>>5937092
I'd bang (and also develop a loving relationship with) you but, I'm simply depraved.
>>
>>5943794
I'm really happy for you Anon, that's fantastic.
>>
Even if you don't pass post-HRT (and you probably won't), you're pretty likely to pass post-FFS (provided your voice is good).

Otherwise, yeah, you're fucked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.