[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey could you guys please help me figure out if this person is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
Hey could you guys please help me figure out if this person is trap? Thanks
>>
File: Adina.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Adina.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
posting more pics
>>
File: Adina17.png (774 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Adina17.png
774 KB, 800x800
>>
File: Adina15.jpg (50 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Adina15.jpg
50 KB, 768x768
>>
>>5933634
fuck you
>>
>>5933650
why so rude?
>>
>>5933653
>is this person a trap?
that term is not only super disrespectful, it also shows you're damn paranoid about one person. fuck off and leave her alone.
>>
>>5933654
im sorry i never talk to lgbt people outside of 4chan and everyone calls them traps i dotnt know proper term im sorry
>>
>>5933654
Why do trannies always assume people talking about traps are including trannies? Traps are fun and playful and casual, trannies are angsty and depressed and easily triggered.
>>
>>5933659
maybe it's because some people call transgirls like me traps? maybe because to some out there it's the same fucking thing???

>>5933657
how can you be this ignorant though? it's 2fucking016
>>
>>5933663
In my country there is literally 0 exposure to such things kek.

Also you seem triggered :S i thought 4chan is for fags who dont take everything so hard
>>
>>5933666
i'm not triggered. god damn. i'm just tired of people like you. why do you even care if she might have a dick?
>>
>>5933670
Can you answer the question qt

I can see myself falling in love with this girl or transgirl or whatever the correct term.
>>
>>5933679
answer what question? if she's trans? how the fuck should i know? you can never tell if someone is trans unless they /really/ don't care about their looks. like if you saw a woman with a 5 o clock shadow or something.
>>
>>5933686
Nahh males and females have some different features i got told her jaw is very masculine thats when i sensed there might be treachery nigh
>>
>>5933693
??? her jaw is fine. and you do know there are feminine guys and masculine girls right? nothing is really gender specific aside hips i guess. though maybe i'm biased or some shit since i'm androgynous as hell
>>
>>5933703
Yeah ofc every person is different BUT there are still some sings like shoulders being wider than hips ETC i just wanted opinions of people who see lot of traps
>>
>>5933706
well i dunno. she looks like a girl to me so that's all that should matter to you. if you seriously went "i wonder if she's actually a guy", then you're an asshole.
>>
>>5933634
she's definitely NOT trans.
>>
>>5933708
i didnt until some people said that its trans, like lot of different people.

But now i wonder desu, cause its super convicing and in 5 years we wont be able to tell at all
>>
>>5933714
>it
oh so now she's not even human? fuck off
>>
>>5933721
english is not my first language and in my language we would use it when talking about the thing ( the transofrmation from male to female) stop being so butthurt faggot if u want safe space go to tumblr. i have nothing against trans people you are finding offense in every word ffs
>>
>>5933725
>english is not my first language
neither is it mine. stop resorting to excuses. are you 12? everywhere outside america, english is required from the first grade. if you're gotten into college, you should very well be fluent in english already.
>>
>>5933727
well fuck you honestly i dont give a fuck if im gramatically correct when discussing trans people on fucking mongolian forum. You are incredibly obnoxious and if i told you that sun is yellow you would find a way to be offended fuck you sensitive niggers
>>
>>5933730
no. the sun is yellow. and you're the one being sensitive here. you tried so hard to be offensive in that post, it's honestly kinda funny
>>
>>5933735
>you tried so hard to be offensive

yeah except i didnt, i even removed few sentences, im openminded person but retards like you make it p hard
>>
>>5933742
>open minded
of course you are
>>
>>5933746
yeah whatever

I need input guys what is your take on the situation
>>
>>5933753
you know there's a reason many people haven't responded yet, right? no one cares and neither should you. why the fuck does it matter to you so much if she has a dick?
>>
>>5933756
BECAUSE
ITS
A
NEW
FUCKING
THING
FOR
ME
FOR
GIRLS
TO
HAVE
DICK
>>
Isn't that Courtney Act? She's a Drag Queen, if it's her.
>>
>>5933775
nah its german model
>>
>>5933770
so? are you going to touch every girls' panties to check if they have dicks? what the fuck is up with your obsession and this stuff all of a sudden? do you want to fuck her? suck her dick? what?
>>
Has it been answered, yet? Idc...

Her name's Caroline Daur and she's a fashion blogger, no "trap".

Next time, google the picture, yourself!
>>
>>5933650
>>5933654
>>5933663
>>5933670
>>5933686
>>5933703
>>5933708
>>5933721
>>5933727
Kill yourself, your South American piece of trash. You're acting like a standoffish guy who gets triggered by stupid shit.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.