[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be overweight faggot >only get turned on by idea of bottoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 450x360
>be overweight faggot
>only get turned on by idea of bottoming
>lose weight
>suddenly only want to top
>realise earlier submissiveness was just a symptom of cripplingly low self-esteem

Are all bottoms failed men who think they aren't good enough to fuck someone?
>>
>>5930910
I've felt similarly.

Som
>>
>>5930910
No, I would never bottom a woman
>>
>>5930917
-BODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1417x1063) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1417x1063
I always want to top.

The idea of bottoming seems weird
>>
>>5930910
I'm overweight and usually prefer bottoming to topping, I also have a radically negative self esteem. So my answer to your question is...maybe?
>>
>>5930910
Not all bottoms are failed men, but it seems that most failed men are bottoms.

Honestly, there's nothing sexier than a confident bottom who knows how to take dick and how to take charge from tine to time.
>>
File: 1451238015677.jpg (77 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1451238015677.jpg
77 KB, 700x700
>>5930910
>dominant and bossy in life
>sub bottom
That's not the case for everyone pal.
>>
>>5931053
>dominant and bossy in real life

Translation: loud and whiny. Sounds like a failed man to me.
>>
>>5930910
I'm overweight as well and a total bottom. I actually want to top but I have a small cock so I'm pretty much forced to bottom. I'm sure my low self esteem plays into it as well, though, but I don't think that's true for bottoms.
>>
>>5931075
>Translation: loud and whiny.
>Translation: I don't know anything about you but I'll still judge you like I have some moral high ground.
Why should I care about your illogical opinion again?
>>
>>5931104
I'm sure you have more than enough cock to get the job done. You'd have to be really, really small to be too small to top. Don't let it stop you if you actually do want to.
>>
I'm bisexual. I've found that the more dominant the person the more likely they are to want to be held down and fucked. That goes for men and women.
>>
>>5930910
I've always been meek and shy and antisocial, with horrid self esteem
>>
>>5931508
I agree entirely with this anon. The sexually submissive men and women I've been with or know are generally the more outgoing or dominant socially
>>
Haha completely opposite here.

Fit as fuck in early 20s, was a major top. Got a desk job, gained 50 pounds and a big belly, started bottoming and submitting to sexy guys. Never thought about it before.
>>
Excess body fat results in your body producing more estrogen.
>>
File: 147756598796.jpg (312 KB, 959x1280) Image search: [Google]
147756598796.jpg
312 KB, 959x1280
>>5931662
>Fit as fuck in early 20s, was a major top. Got a desk job, gained 50 pounds and a big belly, started bottoming and submitting to sexy guys.

Hot.
>>
>>5930910
>be super hot twink
>anxiety ridden
>depression
>super sub/total bottom
>into bears/masc chubs exclusively

I doubt i'd change if I got better confidence but it's a possibility.
>>
>tfw I'm a power bottom who lives in the body of someone who can't bottom for more than 10 min
>>
>>5930910
Something sinuous happened to me, exept it was age that changed. When I was 18-20 I craved cock up my ass. Now I'm basically a top.
>>
>>5932204
*similar
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.