[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Alec.jpg (440 KB, 1166x832) Image search: [Google]
Alec.jpg
440 KB, 1166x832
So I have a best friend who is gay. I'm a girl. I have always had feelings for him and these feelings didn't go away even after I found out he was gay. But I totally understand that there's no way we can be together.

<< Picture to the right is us.

We've been friends for a long time and his friendship means more than anything to me in the world and we are really close, maybe a little too close. Especially when we are drunk, sometimes we'll even ask me for a BJ and I'll gladly do it. Problem is, I want to give him BJs all the time, but I don't want to make it weird. Unfortunately, I made things really weird and I told him that I still have feelings for him, that I want to give him BJs all the time and he's been really weird about it. I didn't mean to make him feel weird, I was just hoping that he'd ask me for more BJs and I wanted to get it off my chest that I still have feelings for him, which is why I want to give him BJs...I figured I put a lot of pressure on him that he doesn't deserve, and now he can't help but feel that he'd be leading me on if he asked me for more BJs and now he feels weird about it...so boy did I really fuck things up by being honest.

I don't know what to do.

Any advice?
>>
give him all the blowey joey's! :)))))))
hes been a good boy after all!
>>
Next time while giving him head tell him that you want to do it more often
>>
> <<Picture to the right is us
>to the right
>>
get a feeldoe, that way you can fuck his gay ass
>>
That is the most I've ever seen "BJ" written in a single paragraph. You're pathetic btw.
>>
>>5928572
Why am I pathetic?
>>
>>5928515
You sure he's even gay? That's a little odd that he's letting women suck his dick lol
I know girls sometimes have this weird thing for gay guys, but if I was asked to get a bj from one I'd probably tell her to fuck off.
>>
Understand that he will never be sexually attracted to you. If you want to forever be his friend with benefits, always wanting what you cant have, by all means allow this to continue. But if you are hoping that he will someday want to date you, then he is right and the bjs are merely fueling your fantasy.
>>
>>5928588
>sexual favors for someone who doesn't want to be with you
>no self-respect
>asking 4chan for advice
>that art is going to make me gauge out my eyes
>there is literally nothing to like about either of you retards
How are you not pathetic?

1/10 made me reply
>>
>>5928595
Well he says a mouth is a mouth.
>>
>>5928601
Yeah, you're probably right... I guess since I can't really get over him, I think it's time we stopped being friends because it is getting difficult for me to contain myself around him.
>>
>>5928604
I am fully aware of the garbage person I am. Thanks for the honesty.
>>
>>5928612
You could still be friends if you could get over your infatuation.
>>
>>5928613
Both of you are garbage tbqh. He's leading you on with his requests. You don't ask a friend for that kind of thing that's just fucking weird, out of bounds. I would never ask a male friend for head. So your asshole pal is probably a bi guy who can feel sexually attracted to women but specifically doesn't want you. He's just being a selfish shit head. Stop indulging him and let it go.
>>
>>5928615
I don't know how. It's really not that simple. He's basically the most amazing person and I can't imagine life without him. He's my foundation, he is my everything. Simpler said than done to just let it go.
>>
>>5928604
I personally really like Op's art pic. I saved it and will reuse it on this board. I like that the dog is bigger than the mountains and everyone is so happy. Its just so cute!!!
>>
>>5928621
Chain him up in your basement and never let him go.
>>
>>5928622
And here we have the mentally ill. Once I take over this planet the insane will not be allowed to use the internet.
>>
>>5928609
He's bi, you're being retarded. He's using you and you fell for it.
>>
>>5928622
Wow, thank you very much, that was unexpected
>>
>>5928633
You think so? I mean, he's real adamant about being super gay.
>>
>>5928595
Maybe OP is one of those masculine andro types. I am an unpassable tranny and gay guys hit on me from time to time.
>>
>>5928640
Maybe that's because you're giving him an unlimited source of blowjobs, no strings attached, so he doesn't want to fuck it up. If he just thinks you're being his faghag then he's not going to tell you he's bi lol
>>
>>5928640
>gay
>has oral sex with women

>>5928645
>unpassable tranny
So a man then.
>>
>>5928646
Huh. How do you suppose I go about figuring out if he's been lying to me about being gay?
>>
>>5928662
Ask his exes lol
>>
>>5928662
He could just be bi but not romantically attracted to women.
>>
File: men_only.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
men_only.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
>>5928515
Now I understand how Nazis felt when Jewesses would seduce Aryan guys.

Keep your hands off our men, you fucking harpy.
>>
>>5928648
Why would a gay guy let a woman near his penis unless she looks manly?
>>
>>5928665
He's only ever been with guys. Says vaginas look gross
>>
>>5928669
Hey, he's the one who asked, I didn't instigate this.
>>
>>5928681
Well you know, not everyone is born a barbie. I don't think that difference should really make a difference to a gay man.
>>
>>5928685
Well he might not be bi enough to date a girl but it definitely seems suspicious that he's the one that asked you for a bj.
Either way your whole situation is a little messed up and it sounds like he's just using you for sex and has no intention of anything further. But if that's all you want then go for it.
>>
I've seen this movie before.
>>
>>5928515
this post is so fucking retarded
>>
>>5928515
>I'm giving blowjobs to my "gay" friend guise, I don't want it to get weird.
I swear, I see stupider posts every day.
>>
>falling for a bi guy

Run for your life.
>>
>>5928588
You sound like a 14 year old girl in every way. Your problem is one of an emotionally underdeveloped human being and the overuse of the abbreviation, BJ just makes this sound like a post that belongs on Gaia or something.
>>
>>5928621
The steps of cutting someone off

1) Stop talking to them
2) There is no step 2

My ex wanted to "stay friends," and forced the issue so much that I just stopped texting or calling him. Miraculously he did the same and now I don't have to deal with his dumb ass any more.
>>
File: 1414962691549.gif (754 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
1414962691549.gif
754 KB, 400x358
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.