[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: excuse_me_wtf.jpg (20 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
excuse_me_wtf.jpg
20 KB, 480x451
I just came on /lgbt/ and I don't understand how can half of the post be filled with cancer comments and the rest is just friendly and kind. What?
>>
>>5919689
Blame the tumblr and reddit cancer. They keep coming here trying to make lgbt some Marxist safe space utopia
>>
>>5919696
I'm sorry to say such things, but there are cancers on tumblr, reddit, and 4chan... I'm not saying tumblr and reddit cancers don't come here to shit on the threads, but I bet there are 4chans original cancers too.

The problem is somewhere else, I think.
>>
>>5919705
4chan is by far the most cancerous of those sites.

Part of the posting culture here is to be cruel. It's just par the course.

But gay people in general tend to be sweeter than the average population, so they can't help but say nice things.

Sometimes I will samefag and say something mean and nice to the same poster, just to get the full experience.
>>
>>5919696
No, blame the /pol/ and /r9k/ cancer. They come here to try and make the place some nazi hellscape
>>
File: shotsfired.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shotsfired.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
>>5919796
>>
File: 1458858692300.jpg (148 KB, 1659x613) Image search: [Google]
1458858692300.jpg
148 KB, 1659x613
>>5919796
nazi hellscape? What would that look like? clean streets and men in suits?
>>
>>5920335
The streets would be washed with the blood of innocents.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.