[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Republican states so FUCKED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: GOP theocrats.png (90 KB, 2676x564) Image search: [Google]
GOP theocrats.png
90 KB, 2676x564
Why are Republican states so FUCKED?
>>
>>5916930
that's why we need hillary™. quick get her to the white house!
>>
>>5916949
>that's why we need hillary™. quick get her to the white house!

Your right. That IS why we need Hillary in the white house to appoint a US Supreme Court justice to overturn all this shit.
>>
>>5916930
I'm so sad for Americans now.
>>
File: trumpkkk.jpg (96 KB, 428x446) Image search: [Google]
trumpkkk.jpg
96 KB, 428x446
>>5917010
>I'm so sad for Americans now.

America is moving more and more towards hate, bigotry, and fascism. Can someone pls save my country?
>>
>>5916930
If only the typical American in a red state knew/had the intellectual capacity to discern how absolutely devastating republican governance is. They are hollowing out the country!
>>
>>5916930
>Read KS new law
>It's against trannies in the wrong sex bathroom
Based fucking Brownback does it again
>>
>>5917014
Why don't you get out there and save it?

America is only going to shit because nobody on the left has any balls to stand up to right wing psychopaths.

If the left wasn't so pussified, we might be able to turn America toward rationality again.
>>
>>5916930
lol

I never understood the mental gymnastics one has to go through to get to this level of delusion.

No one's repressing trans individuals, no one's coming into your house killing them, or firing them from jobs, etc.

The elected representatives have it correct, and are rightfully echoing the voice of common sense people in NC.

I'd rather not have someone who "identifies" as an attack helicopter coming into the restroom of their choice, when they please. And this notion is prevalent throughout most of America.

The merits as to why are debatable be it bigotry, mental illness, etc. as to why or why not it's a good or bad idea from both sides. Yet you're so caught up in your own self-righteous shilling for an LGBT alliance that hands by a thread due to identify politics you forget that everyone else does have a say in the political process.

Honestly at the end of the day, instead of lobbying to ruin cis bathrooms, why don't idiots lobby for their own non-cis special bathrooms where other idiots can go and talk about their hormones?
>>
>>5917043
>look, we don't kill you, so don't push your luck too far !
>>
>>5917043
>no one's coming into your house killing them,

Actually more trans were murdered last year than any year on record.
>>
>yfw someone created the same thread on /pol/
We shill for hill now senpai
>>
>>5917053
>more trans people get murdered under a democrat president
You don't say..
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>5916930
Threadly reminder to sage and do not respond to troll threads.
>>
>>5917074
BUT DON'T FORGET BRO

hilldawg is going to print free money, tax the evil rich, support equal rights after hating it for decades, start another war, etc.

WE NEED A HILDAWG
>>
>>5916930
cause new-commies or what you call 'progressives' got out of hand and are breaking civil liberties and constitution

this is the inevitable kickback

and of course sexual minorities are being played by politics on both sides, as always
>>
>>5917043
That's a terrible compromise.
In theory it sounds fine, but who would build these bathrooms? Where would they go? I doesn't seem really possible to get a trans bathroom, one for both mtf and ftm I might mention, in every building or venue that has cis bathrooms.
I can't see people wanting to go through that logistical nightmare when it is far easier and more reasonable to just accommodate trans people in pre-existing bathrooms.

The arguments to not allow them to either are unsound, so don't even get me started on that.
>>
File: 1398116409406.jpg (68 KB, 459x441) Image search: [Google]
1398116409406.jpg
68 KB, 459x441
> mfw I'm going to have to vote for Hill the Shill because of MUH SUPREEM COORT

kill me

why cant you let me get fucked in the ass wearing a skirt in peace?

why do you have to make me vote for this incompetent bitch?
>>
>>5917043
is this....... pasta?
>>
>>5917028
they don't realize until it's too late like louisiana realizing how much bobby jindal fucked them over once he left and now they have a looming catastrophic budget crisis with no way out in sight
>>
>>5917043
> firing them from jobs
lol
>>
>>5916981
I prefer Bernie instead of Shillary.
>>
>>5916930
Because their party is going to melt down, and they're insurrecting against public will via the legislature.
>>
>>5917169
I mean you can always vote bernie in the primary and even if he doesn't win we still have hillary
>>
>>5917043
People most certainly do get fired for being trans. And as it turns out, making trans people use the bathroom of their assigned sex puts them in more danger than cis people would be if trans people were allowed to use the bathroom of what they identify as. Not to mention this issue focuses almost entirely on mtfs, if cis women have a problem with mtfs using the same bathroom they wouldn't likely be any more comfortable with ftms in their with them either. And while gender-neutral bathrooms are a good idea (especially for people who don't identify as male or female), for the time being we need a solution that minimizes harm.
>>
>>5917204
but muh strawman of men using the laws to rape women in bathrooms without any legal resistance, sure there's no evidence of it any place that they've made laws to protect trans people but it'll definitely happen if you bring those laws any place new!!!
>>
File: RonPerlmanHelpMe.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1556) Image search: [Google]
RonPerlmanHelpMe.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1556
>>5917237
>Some of those laws included provisions preventing employment discrimination based on veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and more
>Got shut down because 'muh secret bathroom ninja rapists!'

Sherman should have burned more.
>>
>>5917172
Lol your ignorance is astounding.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.