[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice really badly, will give more details about me, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: sad feels.jpg (62 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
sad feels.jpg
62 KB, 500x304
Need advice really badly, will give more details about me, the trans girl or the other girls and my situation if it helps

so, i've loved a girl for a long time, i've asked her out, she rejected me, but i still love her, anyways recently i met a m2f trans, now i was a straight guy, and never been with a guy or a trans before, so this was all new to me, and i asked repeatedly that we take it slow, we've had a couple of dates, slept with eachother ect she's really sweet, but is also clingy and wants a real long term thing, i've been honest and told her i'm not sure, but i cannot get this other girl out of my head, the trans girl is now saying she loves me and stuff, i can't say it back, because, even though it's not mutual, i love someone else, it will probably never happen, hence i started dating other people to get away from my feelings, but i don't want to string this trans girl along, she's sweet and kind and deserves better than that, but me being honest will crush her, and end a pretty good thing, but in my mind is the right thing to do, as it's the only way i can have respect for her and my own feelings, i can't make her second fiddle and i can't just stop loving this other girl, how do i break it too her? what should i say? should i even not tell her and just carry on like nothings wrong? i don't know, i'm in serious trouble here, i will emphasize that it's important to me that i'm honest and treat this girl with respect, i'm fairly ignorant to a lot of things but i do know trans people have a hard time from people, and get sexualized or hated on ect, to me she's a person and a decent one at that, so i have to treat her in that way

TL;DR not sure how or if i should break up with the trans girl i'm dating because my heart isn't in it
>>
>>5897763
No one can stay mad at honesty, but you also can't force love.

If you really are in love with this other girl you probably shouldn't be dating anyone until you are sure you are over her.

You'll save yourself some heartbreaks
>>
>>5897782
thanks anon, i wish i had gotten that advice before i started dating other people
>>
>>5897763
bump for advice
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.