[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1332.jpg (90 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
90 KB, 960x636
In a world that is plagued by overpopulation, causing shortages of energy, jobs, food, and water, our only hope is that more people engage in some x/x and y/y relationships.

We could never truly regulate a limit to how many children people can have, because nobody would elect a politician aiming to put birth control in the water, or make abortions and vasectomies mandatory.

So, power to those who love just as hard as we breeders do, but help SOLVE the overpopulation crisis, instead of making it worse.

Im just one straight guy saying thanks to all the anklegrabbers and rug munchers in here that are helping to save the planet. As Canada was the first country outside Europe to legalize same sex marriage, know you will always be welcome up here! (where trump cant get you)

Thanks guys
*Not a troll, am saying this very honestly*
>>
dont mention it?>>5896145
>>
>>5896145
Actually, homosexuality is believed to (partially) exist as a way to regulate population - able members of the species who can engage in reproduction if necessary but don't want to.
>>
>>5896145
hey dude you are welcome
>>
File: 1456782681062.png (102 KB, 232x191) Image search: [Google]
1456782681062.png
102 KB, 232x191
Cool!
>>
>>5896145
>be MtF
>Drained my dick many times to donate sperm before I transitioned
>>
>>5896177
Don't forget possibly the most significant part is that while not having children of their own they often contribute to the raising of children whether with adoption or just helping family/friends which can lead to better outcomes for the children.
>>
>>5896145
Don't worry loser.

I plan on having surrogate mothers, multiple for me and my partner.

Can't let my genes die. Yours can die OP, but mine won't.
>>
>>5896145
This is why gay marriage has passed if your country focused on growth you would be outlawed.

With dual working families you can pay people less.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.