[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my butthole hurts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: mah dick.jpg (62 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
mah dick.jpg
62 KB, 400x588
>be me
>really like spicy food
>put hot sauce on 70% of all food that I eat
>will even put a few dabs of a ghost pepper sauce (because it has a tomato and carrot base) into spaghetti bolognese when it's boring
>put said sauce into curry 2 days ago
>droolingwithpleasure.gif
>last night I go to the bathroom
>prepareyouranus.jpg
>the fires of hell consume me
>have had 5 small bowel movements since then, each was painful, and wiping was pure torture
>my anus still burns

Is there any way, as a man open to bottoming, that I can continue to enjoy my extra spicy dishes? It's not really an addiction, but if I have to give up extra spicy food, I will miss it dearly. Obvs if I have a date coming up I have to avoid it, but there has been a particular schoolmate that I've been trying to seduce, and the opportunity may come at any moment.
Does anyone know of any preventative measures for dragon butt?
Any soothing techniques that might make anal irritation go away sooner?
>>
>>5895310
stop being a pussy? I eat ghost peppers daily, not sauce or exact, actual peppers, I had 4 of them yesterday, two cut up in a sandwich, and two in salsa I made, and I never get "dragon butt" as you put it
>>
>>5895318
>pics or it didn't happen

eating it is the easy part. do I really have control over whether that shit tears up my insides? in my experience, this is common with white people.
>>
>>5895362
I don't actually know if it can be helped, I'm white too, but it doesn't bother me eating hot food at all, it might just be some people are more naturally suited to it, it might just be that I've been eating hot food like ghost peppers for almost a decade now and I've just gotten used to it and don't remember having those issues
>>
>>5895362
Hey whitey, how what kind of build do you have? this is important for deciding what advice I give next
>>
>>5895384
I'll bite. bordering on fat skinny because I drink too much and I care more about flavor than about eating healthy. So 185 lbs 6'3" = 84 kilos 190 cm for the rest of the world.
>>
>>5895384
aww, you had me all ready with anticipation and nothin' doin'
>>
>>5895310
>bolognese
>tomato base

Maybe you should learn how to make a real bolognese.
>>
File: little girl roll eyes.gif (954 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
little girl roll eyes.gif
954 KB, 245x280
>>5895518
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1502640/the-best-spaghetti-bolognese
http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/119041050585119/Spaghetti-Bolognese-Gran-Gusto.html

I'm pretty sure I'm doing fine, but please, tell me what's wrong with these recipes.
>>
>>5895536
they aren't seasoned with a strong handsome man's cum

3/10, best I can give you
>>
File: how about no 2.gif (811 KB, 229x188) Image search: [Google]
how about no 2.gif
811 KB, 229x188
>>5895571
I can't be the only person who loves to suck dick who thinks cum tastes terrible, right?
>>
>>5895600
it really varies a lot based on the diet of the person you're blowing
>>
>>5895606
so what diet makes your cum taste better/worse?
>>
>>5895732
fruits make it taste better
red meat makes it taste worse
the impact everything else has on it, I don't know
>>
Gosh, you get used to it. I often had a fire ass before and painful bowel movements.

Now, if I eat too much spicy food. It's like I have diarrhea and a mild case of fire ass.
>>
Just enema that shit out of there lol
>>
Real talk tip here. What is doing you in is a chemical. Nothing more nothing less. While I doubt very many people will truly be 100% golden after going to the extreme with a ghost pepper, you can still fight it. What you need to do is boost your bodies natural ability to process the chemical and break it down. This means drink more water ( straight green tea or even with a squeeze of fresh lemon would be even better) , Do NOT drink anything for a half an hour before, during, and after your meals (all you are doing is diluting stomach acid), and do your best to eat beets, turmeric, and loads of black pepper. Plus exercise your gut to increase its strength as well. An overall healthier lifestyle will help. But what you really want to do is increase stomach acid strength (the water), increase bile production to protect your gut (turmeric, black pepper, oh and try to eat some healthy fat like olive oil regularly). And the beets are just kind of that magical food that does it all for your internals. No really, it is a magic food if a magic food ever existed.
>>
>>5895310
I dunno, it sounds like topping a man with "dragon butt" would feel kinda pleasurable.

Like Icy Hot, but with much less pain.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.