[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm cheating on my BF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: cheat.jpg (72 KB, 607x312) Image search: [Google]
cheat.jpg
72 KB, 607x312
I'm seriously done with the drama that accompanies being Bi

I'm sick of girls freaking out when they learn that I like to fuck men

I'm done with the insecurities gay men project onto you when they can't handle the fact that you also like pussy

I've decided to just cheat. And even if he finds out, Its not like there is any shortage of drunken college twinks that want to bounce on a hard cock

its your own doing, you only have yourselves to blame for being treated this way
>>
>>5894837
>I'm playing with the feelings of a person who trusts me
>It's their fault

just kill yourself
>>
>>5894847
>>just kill yourself
>>
>>5894849
>>>>kill your justself
>>
>>5894851
>>>>>kim your jung ill
>>
>typical bi scum

kill your self now
>>
Then don't get into committed relationships if you can't handle it.

No reason to be a shitbag just because you're bi.

Not working for you? Leave and just play the field. You are literally the reason there is so much drama with bi people.
>>
>>5894875

Thanks mom. Should I brush my teeth too and wash behind my ears?

Nah. I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
>>
>>5894896

you're garbage

/thread
>>
>>5894919
>>you're garbage

are you made that you could never truly satisfy that man that left you?
>>
>>5894837
I've never had a problem getting a guy to accept that I've had previous encounters, and even dated women before.

My last ex boyfriend knew that I was in a romantic relationship for two years. He didn't question it, and loved me for who I was when I was with him.

Obviously our relationship didn't work out, but it wasn't because him or I were insecure with another or he thought I'd ever leave him for a woman. I left because he regressed after a year. I'm hoping he changes, I really do love him and would spend my life with him.

But my point is I think you're projecting your own insecurities from the reee biscum meme and spending too much time on a Norwegian Cigar Aficionado Imgur. There's lots of guys out there, and most will understand and even accept you. Just be honest with them and be honest with your intentions.
>>
File: pronin.png (41 KB, 377x317) Image search: [Google]
pronin.png
41 KB, 377x317
>gay men who still insist on monogamy
As long as they're not slinging dick without making sure the other dude's clean, what's the big deal? Not like there's any offspring to protect.
>>
>>5894837
Seems his insecurities are well founded, biscum.
>>
>>5894837
Why he's holding hands by his father
>>
>>5894875
This.
Why is that so difficult? You're obviously not interested in a committed relationship, so just stay single or find people that are poly.
>>
>>5895010
>are you made
>>
>>5894837
the fact that you need to justify it seems to indicate you feel some guilt.
>>
Why are you all taking this bait?
>>
>>5895550
Because it might as well have been sincere.
it's not like you can find an actual difference between someone using this to troll and actual bisexuals.
>>
>>5895764
>>Because it might as well have been rape
>> its not like you can find an actual difference between someone using this to troll and actual rapists

you're an idiot, anon
>>
>>5894837
You are doing the right thing, OP. Monosexuals simply can't understand what being bi is like, ans they think they can somehow satisfy us when they are only (at most) fifty percent.

I mean I'm sure that must suck for them, but well that's not our fault. It's only fair for us to get to sleep with other people when they are the ones being satisfied.
>>
File: specific rimjob.gif (2 MB, 309x174) Image search: [Google]
specific rimjob.gif
2 MB, 309x174
>>5894837
troll thread is troll, I give you -2/10
>>
Men truly are the inferior sex.
>>
>>5894837
>I wish people would stop thinking I'm a slut who cheats on people.
>How could I change this negative stereotype?
>I know! I'll be a slut who cheats on people!
>>
File: YOU are the super retard.png (112 KB, 418x325) Image search: [Google]
YOU are the super retard.png
112 KB, 418x325
>>5895824
>Poe's law
You're the idiot.
>>
Well, the more logical solution would be to only date other bi people so there is that understanding..
>>
BISEXUAL MASTER RACE. Put here on earth by GOD to punish the FUCK out of disgusting homosexual men and trannies.

Fuck transexual scum pro-tip if you are mtf you havent cut it off you are still a MAN so FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1451146241130.jpg (114 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
1451146241130.jpg
114 KB, 625x505
>tfw bi male
>tfw when strictly monogamous
>tfw really kind, caring, and loyal
>tfw stereotyped because of people like op (even tho this bait)
>tfw just want a guy to hold close so I can stop nihilistically feeling like I'm going to die scared and alone
>>
>>5898314
Last time I got into a relationship with a bi guy he discovered he was straight, and while I hate to categorize people, I want to ask you how would it benefit me whatsoever to spend time with you given the higher risk that you could easily discover you're straight?
>>
>>5898314
You should probably try to date other bi guys tbqh

not trying to segregate you, but they will probably understand you better.

My ex bf used to say the same things as you. Three years into our relationship he decided he wanted a wife and biological kids.

I'm not saying all bi guys are like that, but if I ever date one again I would be careful, at least at first.

Once bitten twice shy.
>>
>>5898318
i'm one of the more rare 50/50 bi's.

also, despite a sexual attraction to females, i find the modern western woman to be, well, kinda garbage. they've done nothing but hurt me. so these days, i just stick with men. i still have yet to fuck a female, and i'm not super crazy about sex so it doesn't bother me.

sorry he fucked you over like that.
>>
>>5898362
>My ex bf used to say the same thing as you. Three years in out relationship he decided he wanted a wife and biological kids.

having kids would be super lame.
>>
>>5898362
When your bi you can use the ultimate excuse that you 'want your own kids' or 'i'm het/gay now' in order to get out of a shitty relationship. He probably just lied cause he got tired of you/didn't like the way you fucked and didn't want to offend you.
>>
>>5898362
Like if he wanted his own kids he could have hired a surrogate mother. He just wanted to get out of a relationship with you, and that seemed like a good excuse to him at the time. Sorry that happened dude.
>>
>>5899656
So on top of everything, they will lie to you?

You're not making them look any better
>>
>>5899688
Not that dude but pretty sure when you're breaking up with someone you're past the point of giving a shit what they think haha
>>
>>5899689
That doesn't change anything though.

Also it's false. Usually during and after a break up people care the most about what the other thinks, especially when it comes to you show off how much over them they are.
>>
>>5899712
>Also it's false. Usually during and after a break up people care the most about what the other thinks, especially when it comes to you show off how much over them they are.
I guess I must just be overly dramatic then cause when I breakup it usually goes down in an epic shitstorm
>>
>>5899714
This.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.