[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantasy feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 21
File: tumblr_nnwpznOjRW1smibn7o1_1280.jpg (216 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnwpznOjRW1smibn7o1_1280.jpg
216 KB, 1080x720
Post some

>tfw not being a 21 collegiate athlete's fuck toy

>tfw not giving him oily massages after rolling him a joint on the regular
>tfw not sucking him off every night and savoring his sweet musky taste after he had a long day fitness training and studying
>tfw not sniffing his armpits when he's all stanky and sweaty
>tfw not doing his homework and laundry like a bitch while he goes out and parties
>tfw not slowly getting him to secretly think he needs me even when he's usually the dominant one and gaining a subtle influence over him

How does one get this? Without being a hot heterosexual girl and instead a gay man?
>>
>>5891862
*21 yo
>>
>>5891862
I'm praying for your soul.
>>
>>5891864
Don't waste your time. ;^)
>>
File: 67567568.jpg (112 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
67567568.jpg
112 KB, 500x750
>>5891862
>tfw no stay at home boy of a handsome muscle daddy bf
>spending your day during chores around the house
>getting groceries
>cooking him dinner
>he comes back from work
>his idea of showing affection is to smack your ass and call you 'beauty'
>he takes you to bed and fucks your brains out
>fall asleep resting your head on his chest
>as he embraces you with his strong daddy arms
>>
File: 2013-03-25-barney111.jpg (88 KB, 570x569) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-25-barney111.jpg
88 KB, 570x569
>tfw no famous contemporary artist bf
>that can afford you both spending time on your art
>sometimes collaborate
>just sleep, eat, workout, make art and fuck
>>
File: 1458260895247.jpg (194 KB, 586x590) Image search: [Google]
1458260895247.jpg
194 KB, 586x590
>>5891862
>TFW not a black girl
>TFW no handsome man to take care of me and get me pregnant so that I can do nothing and be a stay at home wife
>TFW no thick lips to suck his cock with while I'm pregnant with his babies

Being a guy sucks
Im not trans bte
>>
>tfw will never have female reproductive system
>tfw no parents ok with me being a girl
>tfw could never be attractive as a female
>tfw not brave enough to suicide
>>
>tfw not a tough funny guy
>tfw no fun friends to piss about with and call each other fags jokingly
>tfw no dick
>>
>tfw no well-adjusted non-slut bf
>tfw you'll never run with him through the rain laughing and holding hands
>tfw you'll never walk around at night looking into the stars
>tfw you'll never stay in bed the whole day cuddling
>tfw you are not being able to give or receive a massage after a hard day at work
>tfw not having slow passionate kisses to guitar music
>tfw noone's there to hug you and tell you it's ok
>tfw not having my parents call him over for a family holiday
>tfw not having my parents declare how happy they are that I found someone I can spend my life with
>twf no bf
>>
File: 1435465889368.gif (538 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1435465889368.gif
538 KB, 640x360
>>5892190
>>5891862

>>5894840
It´s okay chaver.
>>
File: Circa5.png (777 KB, 619x1118) Image search: [Google]
Circa5.png
777 KB, 619x1118
>tfw not being a woman

>tfw not having a regular, female hairline
>tfw no wealth of accumulated knowledge of how to do make-up, hair, where to buy clothes, what kind of clothes to buy, etc
>tfw not having a more female skeleton
>tfw perpetually embarrassed and confused by voice training, trying to find times no one else is at home
>tfw don't feel normal in my body a large part of the time
>tfw don't leave house because I can't stand the sight of myself
>tfw can't cry
>tfw no really close friend I can talk about my feelings with
>tfw can't be in a relationship with how uncomfortable I am with myself
J U S T
>>
>tfw no flat chest

>tfw no cute masc girl to tussle with and to be overpowered by
>tfw she will never pin me against something and kiss me roughly and passionately
>and she won't fuck with my body until i'm a shuddering whining mess
>or make me eat her out
>or tear my clothes off and do whatever she wants
>>
>>5895077
I was the same til I got older and moved out. I just ended up saying fuck it and bought goodwill clothes, then dove right into going outside with em on. It's hard to get past the awkward stares and comments, but its worth it. (On Letting Go = A+)
>>
>>5896051
I got some clothes recently, but I can't even look at myself in the mirror with them since they don't fit well on my long torso. Started HRT though so there's that.

>knowing about Circa and liking them too
You're alright in my book
>>
>>5894840
I feel this, but not sure about the guitar music. Maybe if it's like old political folk, but if it's like contemporary indie-folk I couldn't do it.
>>
File: ad0VzsO.gif (279 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ad0VzsO.gif
279 KB, 500x282
>Tfw not being with a cute transgirl every day

>tfw we don't get to wear flannel jammies together
>tfw we don't have a computer desk that faces each other
>tfw I don't get to snuggle her every day
>tfw I don't get to enjoy cold nights snuggling in a warm bed.

Thanks for feeling with me
>>
>tfw no conservative qt trap bf
Is it so much to ask?
>>
>>5899761
honesty, if I'd have a bf to passionately kiss, I literally would't care about the music
>>
>>5891862
>tfw you have the perfect bf
>tfw you push him away because it's too perfect
>>
>>5893017
>>5893017
FTM?
T
M
?

iktf
we could be skype buddies if ya wanted, i have no guy friends to be assholes with because of my tranniness
>>
>>5899836
How can one be so retarded, if I may so politely ask?
>>
File: 1405885824573.jpg (264 KB, 807x1013) Image search: [Google]
1405885824573.jpg
264 KB, 807x1013
>tfw not anybody other than me
>>
File: do-me.jpg (105 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
do-me.jpg
105 KB, 500x669
>tfw no musclefat and caring artisan or farmer bf
>tfw not living a simple life with him in a tiny countryside house
>tfw no chest to lie my head on when reading in the evening
>tfw no dogs, no early morning beauty, no old upright piano in the living room for him to childishly play random melodies on
>>
>>5892190
calm down brian
>>
File: tumblr_o08xa3AlUu1uuw60no1_540.jpg (54 KB, 540x423) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08xa3AlUu1uuw60no1_540.jpg
54 KB, 540x423
>ywn be 6'0" with naturally broad shoulders
>never awkwardly come out as gay to your friends, who could pretty much already tell, but after some lighthearted banter they're totally accepting
>never date the surprisingly intelligent gay football player in your greek literature class then have sex on the 3rd date
>in fact, ywn have any sex at all because of dysphoria and insecurity
lol
>>
>>5900986
Feels bad
>>
>>5902933
right in the feels
>>
File: homerstars.jpg (11 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
homerstars.jpg
11 KB, 500x389
>tfw you'll never understand that weird giddy 'friendship' feeling you get around certain boys in middle school
>tfw you'll never struggle to figure out why you're different, being confused and living the timeless drama of adolescence in the closet
>tfw you'll never have some weird greentext story encounter with a friend at a sleepover that you find strangely intriguing
>tfw you'll never realize what's up just in time for high school, and come out like a happy, well-adjusted gay person
>tfw you'll never ride the roller coaster of high school romance, finding high school boyfriend bliss
>tfw you'll never pass notes in class, kiss in the boys bathroom, and root for your boyfriend at football games
>tfw you'll never know the beautiful, wide-eyed intoxication of gay love in the golden years of teenagerdom
>tfw you'll never cuddle on a sunday afternoon couch with your boyfriend, playing goldeneye on n64 or xbox with the stupid huge controller
>tfw you'll never grope every part of him as you have sex behind the garage at a friend's summer bbq, not worrying about bars, clubs, rent, grindr, the dating scene, or twink/bear culture
>tfw you'll never lie in the park watching the stars after prom with your bf and talk about immature teenager feelings
>tfw you'll never feel so lost when you go to different colleges, only to discover a whole new world of potential loves
>tfw you'll never steal ice cream from the dining hall with your bf
>tfw you'll never smoke weed with him in your dorm, before debating the israeli-palestinian conflict and having angry, feral sex
>tfw you'll never have a graduation photo kissing your boyfriend, who there's a tiny chance you may spend the rest of my life with
>tfw you'll have missed all this
>tfw you'll have missed out on some of the most uninhibited, coziest, beautiful feelings we feel in life
>>
File: sad bubbledog.jpg (48 KB, 960x834) Image search: [Google]
sad bubbledog.jpg
48 KB, 960x834
>>5902937
cry with me, brother
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454298867100.jpg (18 KB, 540x387) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454298867100.jpg
18 KB, 540x387
>tfw not skinny
>tfw no cute curly haired nerdy twink I can cuddle all night
>tfw he'll never wear my over sized sweatshirt on cold fall nights as I take him on a date that I spent weeks planning
>tfw I'll never wake up to him wrapped tightly around my neck in the morning

I'll fix this, I swear
>>
File: skeptical trash man.jpg (58 KB, 250x312) Image search: [Google]
skeptical trash man.jpg
58 KB, 250x312
>>5891862
>rolling him a joint on the regular
>being a druggie
>>
File: 1424759685589.jpg (1 MB, 1737x2600) Image search: [Google]
1424759685589.jpg
1 MB, 1737x2600
My fantasy was always to have a cute twink/femboy all over my D, but since I'm "straight" I'd just be able to string him along and be in total control of the situation. The opposite ended up happening and I went full thirst for a femboy I had 0 chance with instead.
>>
File: 1457617510200.png (71 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1457617510200.png
71 KB, 291x343
>tfw passable trans-girl
>tfw no dominant bf to take control and utterly fuck your brains out
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 800x798
>tfw just want a huge nerd furfaggot to be obnoxious furfaggoty boyfriends
>tfw want to be nerd couple one moment and then fucking each other the next
>>
>>5900773
Not the same anon but you know when they say learn to love yourself first before you love somebody else? This is why. You start feeling a creeping guilt that your shortcomings are holding him back.
>>
File: click click feel.png (16 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
click click feel.png
16 KB, 601x695
>>5902942
>we
You meant normal people anon, we aren't on this site because we're normal. Some times I wonder if I'm just too damaged.
>>
>>5903950
Juicy.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 226x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 226x204
>>5903926
>thinking someone who casually smokes pot qualifies as a "druggie"
>>
>you will literally never have a bf
>>
>>5904172
Prove it
>>
>>5904276
*commits suicide*
>>
>>5904168
Yes I do, because "casually" is very subjective. You're a druggie.
>>
>>5904329
Eh, you're a druggie if you use caffeine
>>
>>5904331
>I should change the terms to fit my interests
Did that weed rot your brain?
>>
>>5904378
What are you Mormon? Pot is literally one of the safest substances you can ingest, way safer than alcohol in fact.
>>
>>5904444
>Pot is literally one of the safest substances you can ingest
It has been proven to reduce your IQ you dumbfuck.
>>
>>5904378
Caffeine is a drug.
>>
>>5904485
By your convoluted retarded mentality maybe, but it causes no real harm and specially no MENTAL harm unlike weed.
>>
File: 1441294929696.jpg (10 KB, 249x234) Image search: [Google]
1441294929696.jpg
10 KB, 249x234
>tfw the guy you fell for will never feel the same way for you

You will never:
>go on a low key date with him to a bar to have a beer and talk about superfluous news of the day while getting to know more of each other
>be dropped at home by him and have him kiss you at the front door
>rush to your room trying not to scream like an excited teenage girl and post a greentext about your date no anon will believe in because it was just too perfect, and then fall asleep with smiling
>have a suggestive conversation with him that will lead to making out and then to hot hot sex
>fall asleep in his arms and wake up next to him in the morning
>introduce him to your family and they will all get along
>move in with him to a small flat where you will live paycheck to paycheck for some time but it still will be the coziest home you ever had because you are with him
>have him just propose you one night while you two are doing the dishes
>decide not to have a big wedding and instead use that money to travel and build stories together
>come back from your honeymoon with a ring on your finger and from now on introduce him as your husband
>eventually move away from the city to a little house with a garden in a small town near the mountains
>eventually retiring and using your new free time to travel as much as you can again
>grow old with your husband
>spend the rest of your days happy together
>You will never what for most people around you is an average, boring life but for you it would be like being in Heaven
>>
>tw not having my current bf and my ex bf each sucking and biting one of my nipples while i'm getting buttfucked by this guy i was with once who had the biggest dick i've ever seen
>tfw i can't arrange it even tho i feel two of them might be okay with it
>>
>>5900543
don't have a skype but ive got kik
>>
>>5905995
aw, man. this sounds like a blatant lie, but i havent got a phone at the moment.

i use skype for pretty much everything, even though i know its shitty. only other thing ive got is steam ;_;
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.