[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend started HRT and came out to his parents who promptly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6
File: 12 months.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12 months.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
My friend started HRT and came out to his parents who promptly kicked him out. He...well she now...is staying with me.

Anything I should know about how to be supportive? She's kinda cute when she dresses up and I'm not going to lie - I might legit be attracted to her after the hormones kick in - anything I should know about sex with transwomen?
>>
ahahaha, oh wow.
>>
>>5887463

Also, does she have any legal recourse against her parents? She's 19 so I guess her parents have no real obligation to her anymore
>>
>>5887463

Is this what they mean when they say men and women can't be friends?
>>
>>5887463
i hate men jesus christ
>>
>>5887489
>>5887494

What's wrong? I'm helping my friend out and maybe just maybe I might want to have sex if she ends up looking cute which she should.

It's only natural.
>>
I'd say the best way to be supportive is to just do what you're doing... helping her out without really questioning the trans stuff. Like, if you have questions about transitioning, great! But don't second guess her ('are you sure?', 'maybe you shouldn't do ...', etc.), because it'll just make her more confused than she probably already is.

I don't think she has any legal recourse against her parents? But I'm not an attorney. It probably depends on where ya'll live.

Sex with transwomen varies a lot tgirl to tgirl and you'll just have to discuss it if you two get to that point. Some are comfortable doing things with their penis; some aren't. Anal (receiving, on her part) is really common, but it's also not universal. Is she even attracted to men?
>>
>>5887463
>anything I should know about sex with transwomen?

They don't have vaginas so it's all dirty butt sex.
>>
>>5887502

I'm >>5887489. You misunderstand, I don't mean it in a bad way like this man-hater (>>5887494). I'm not saying that men and women shouldn't interact with each other, I'm wondering if closeness between a man and a woman leads to attraction, even if the man didn't always know the woman as a woman. I never really felt like the saying made any sense back when I was in denial and it always made me mad hearing it.

I actually really like the idea of two friends who knew each other as guys, but who fall in love after one transitions to female and I have fantasies of ending up with a friend after transition. Too bad I never had any.
>>
>>5887582

As a straight guy, I can honestly say that I would fuck every one of my female friends if given the chance. A guy that says that we wouldn't run roughshod over a female friend means one of three things:
1. She's ugly
2. He's gay/asexual
3. He's ugly

Hence why I'm concerned and interject when a girlfriend of mine says she's going to hang with male friend(s).
>>
>>5887613

Typo: #3 was supposed to say "he's lying"
>>
>>5887613
>>5887623

Did you also mean "that he wouldn't run" instead of "that we wouldn't run"?
>>
>>5887463
try not to be too forward about your attraction, OP. don't try to start anything until she's out on her own. otherwise, she might feel like you're taking advantage of her.
>>
>>5887463

If I were you, I'd make her pay rent with sex.

Would be pretty neat to snap your figures and make her suck your dick.
>>
>>5887510

HENTAI LIED TO ME.
>>
>>5887463

Pretty cute desu.
>>
Your friend is extremely vulnerable right now, and you'll probably inadvertently coerce her into having sex with you because she fears being made homeless again. Keep it in your fucking pants and don't become a rapist, asshole. When she's back on her feet, you can try things out then.
>>
>>5887463

>tfw no supportive friend that eventually realizes he's attracted to me and confesses his love for me and we get married

All my friends that I grew up with called me a fag and told me to fuck off.. I hate myself
>>
this is a love story for the ages op follow your heart and make it happen who cares about future consequences we only have one life
>>
>>5888103

How would you know when she's done enough each month so you don't end up owing her money?
>>
>>5887613
>why I'm concerned and interject
>interject

possessive AF
>>
>>5888267

>rapist

Is it really rape? I mean, unless he says turn around and bend over or I'm kicking you out, then I don't think it's really rape.
>>
>>5887494
Your generalized hate will hurt you
>>
>>5888308

If you still have a boner, she really hasn't done her job.
>>
>>5888326
rape doesn't have to be violent, anon. if she's in a situation where she feels she can't refuse sex she otherwise would, that's rape, even if OP's trying to be cool about it.
>>
>>5888357

But if her feelings are based on erroneous beliefs then it is not rape. Like if she does sleep with him because she thinks if she doesn't he will violently rape her or kick her out when in fact he wouldn't do either then it's not rape.
>>
>>5888331
This thread gave me a boner
>>
>>5887472
If under 18 = child abandonment
If over 18, depends on state, but usually, you must give 30 days notice since they are still considered a month to month tenant. Formal eviction is an option either after 30 days, or if the person has committed some crime.
>>
>>5888369
It's not rape but it could be taking advantage of someone in a vulnerable position. If there's any sign she could be uncomfortable don't make a move.
>>
>>5888452
That's only immoral, not illegal
He can do it all he wants, he has no obligation to take him in really
>>
>>5888369
it doesn't matter if the perceived threat is real or not, if she's working under the assumption that it is, then her ability to consent is compromised. I'm not sure what the legal stance on that is, but I doubt it'd be in OP's favor.

regardless, I don't think OP should be the one to initiate as long as she's dependent on him for housing. it's too ethically grey. if there's a point where they're both obviously into it, or she's at a point where she has/could easily get her own place, then fuck it, do whatever.
>>
>>5888542
It's not illegal you fucking idiot
If she's pressured into sex that's on her, not him
>>
>>5888551

>If she's pressured into sex

That's called rape.
>>
>>5888464
okay, then all chances of a future relationship, sexual or platonic, are shot out the fucking window because he didn't bother to make sure he wasn't twisting her arm first. now she has to go couch surf again, and his dick remains relatively dry.

both parties come out ahead if OP keeps it in his pants for a while.
>>
>>5888587
Rape is defined by the fbi as "Penetration of any orifice without consent of the victim"
It's consent if she's doing it for a place to stay. It's immoral, but it's not rape. Not fucking everything is rape
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
91 KB, 1000x1000
>I might legit be attracted to her after the hormones kick in - anything I should know about sex with transwomen?
>>
File: 1447637580705.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
1447637580705.jpg
319 KB, 1200x1131
>>5887463
>water based lube
>ask her if its okay to touch her penis beforehand
>try not to pay too much attention to her peen during sex ( ie no bj's) unless she asks.
>she/her & new name only
>treat her exactly as you would a cis girl
>NEVER out her. If she wants to hide it, lie with her. If she wants to be open about it, let her bring it up.
>if shes not open about it, change name in phone, burn/delete old pictures
>dont try to talk her out of SRS/FFS, she will dump you

the change from male to female hormones is pretty rough if if she's in between/ramping up. be prepared for
>rage and man-personality with high T
>crippling depression with low T low e
>a really long wait
>eternal happiness and really cute once there
>>
>>5888696

Is this proof that plastic surgery solves everything?
>>
She's still ugly af and she's angled >>5889339
>>
>>5887463
fug him RIGHT IN THE [boi]PUCCI
>>
>>5887463

What will you do if she does end up hot but she doesn't want you?
>>
>>5887510
>They don't have vagina

Many of us do.
>>
>>5887463
damn, he was really cute before
>>
>>5888290
you had shitty friends. bad luck
but dont hate yourself cause of some shallow bigots
>>
>>5887463

>Two people of the opposite sex.
>With a close emotional bond.
>Living together.
>One financially dependent on the other.
>Who is supporting her during a difficult time.

Sounds like marriage to me anon. Yeah it might be a sliiight abuse of your position by our prickly Anglo-American standards, but your genes and your brain don’t care about any of that gay shit. They just want the boipussy.
>>
>>5888290

How many of them were actually attractive enough that you would have married them given the chance?
>>
>>5889348
eh that weird jutting out bone thing in the middle of her forehead is gone at least. a definite improvement
>>
>>5887613
there's so many bad conclusions and illogical jumps
>i want to fuck every one = everybody wants to fuck everybody
>make up some reasons why somebody wouldn't want to fuck
>i'm concerned that when my gf see's a male friend because the guy wants to fuck her so he's clearly a rapist
>if he's not a rapist she can't be trusted anyway
>i interject because somehow her being my gf gives me any right to choose what she does with whom

>inb4 i'm spouting some feminist bs
this is a break down of what you must believe given what you posted.
>>
>>5888267
Damn, assuming the worst for no reason are we? OP don't listen to this faggot, you're a good guy for helping your buddy out. Just be cool as friends usually are with each other, that's how you be supportive my treating them normally.
>>
>tfw a trans person was way hotter before transitioning
>>
if it comes down to sex make sure you're gentle. having her confidence built up and being independant should be a priority, as well as whatever else she wants to do with her life
>>
mutual attraction plus proximity and openness leads to desire like 100% of the time

but youre also in a position of power over her so that sounds like a recipe for abuse

dont rape her
>>
>>5888369
Yes. It is rape. If I threaten to kill someone if they don't have sex with me, even if I could never do such a thing, that's still rape. The implication is alone enough to void consent.
>>
>>5888369
You'd have to be really out of touch with how human beings think to not understand and empathize with those "erroneous beliefs", you robotic hobgoblin.
>>
>>5892383

>walking down the street
>some big muscular guy asks me for the time
>get scared that he will rape me
>take my clothes off and tell him to fuck me
>afterwards, call the cops and say I was raped

That's how retarded you sound like right now
>>
>>5892426
>what is 4chan
>>
OP here.

She thanked me yet again for helping her out and asked me what she can do to pay me back. I had a itch in my upper thigh when she asked me and thus scratched it without thinking about it since I live alone usually and don't really think to act "proper" at home. I guess to an outside observer it looked like I was grabbing my junk.

She proceeded to get on her knees, pull down my shorts, and give me literally the best blow job I ever had. I'm not sure how to process this. I want more but I'm scared that I'm taking advantage of her.
>>
>>5892939
>if i threaten to kill somebody
>some big muscular guy asks me for the time
not even that anon, but boy, you sound retarded.
>>
>>5889691
No.
>>
>>5892966
>I want more but I'm scared that I'm taking advantage of her.
you are. if you proceed with this you are a horrible person. like the other anons already said. she is in a very vulnerable position, facing homelessness and this little suggestion was hardly something she could have said no to. assuming the blowjob wasn't over in a couple seconds you had plenty of time to clear up that "misunderstanding".
>>
>>5892966
Keep going. Just tell her you love her.
>>
>>5892966
adding to >>5893020. you should make clear that you do not pressure her into having sex but that you would appreciate it if she'd make herself helpful around the household. clean, cook, groceries, etc is perfectly acceptable. sex is highly immoral and a gray area for a crime, maybe even rape.
>>
>>5887463
I know her. Audrey.She is a lesbian. I Told her that someone is posting pics up.

>>5887472
Pretty sure she is older than 19.

What state are you in?
>>
>>5892966
Calling it now. Everything is made up. Is this Zack?
>>
>>5887463
I sent her a link to this thread on her facebook.

She is also currently listed as being in a relationship with a woman.

She is 24\25

This whole thread is garbage. Why would you waste your time lying about something like this? Does it make you feel better about your life?
>>
I'm 25, a lesbian, and this story isn't true. Take this picture down now.

Reddit.com/u/ash1234
Tumblr.com/girlincircles
>>
>>5893086
>>5893113

Pretty sure the chick OP is talking about isn't supposed to be whoever is in the pic. Niggers aren't even trying to use sense.
>>
>>5893056
i dont think the person in the pic is the person op is talking about, anon
>>
I am this person, and that is not true. I'm 25 and a lesbian, currently in a relationship. Stop spreading lies on the internet you piece of shit.
>>
>>5893121
I'm pretty sure it is all made up with the pic posted for credibility.
>>
>>5893125
Then why post it? It would be attaching someone to a situation they were not involved in.
>>
>>5893113
>>5893129
AGP transbian hon pls go
>>
>>5893129
>>5893143
>topic about trans people
>OP uses random pic from their hard drive of a trans person thats slightly relevant to the topic in his post
>getting buttblasted over this

so are you guys new here or what
>>
They used a picture of me without my consent and I want it taken down.
>>
>>5893195
Do you have proof that you are the woman in the picture?
>>
>>5893195
Also according to Tumblrs privacy policy,

"User Content: By default, all sharing through the Services is public, and when you provide us with content it is published so that anyone can view it. Although we do provide tools, like password-protected blogs, Asks, and Fan Mail, that let you publish content privately, you should assume that anything you publish is publicly accessible unless you have explicitly selected otherwise. Also, please keep in mind that anything you share privately with another user, particularly through an Ask, Fan Mail, or submitted post, may be posted publicly by that user. Content published and shared publicly is accessible to everyone, including search engines, and you may lose any privacy rights you might have regarding that content. In addition, information shared publicly may be copied and shared throughout the Internet, including through actions or features native to the Services, such as reblogging." you gave consent for the image to be spread the moment you posted it to Tumblr
>>
>>5893113

I'm so jealous of you, you look so happy and shit, I started hormones years before you and I still live as a man while you're living as grill,being successful/happy/i don't know. Some girls have all the luck.

just let me die in my sleep already
>>
The retardation in this thread is making me laugh harder than I have done in days, thanks 25 yr old lesbian girl
>>
Yeah, sure, I can verify my identity. Message me at girlincircles.tumblr.com. On my blog, you will see where it explicitly states any original content cannot be posted without my consent. This is slander, it associates me with something I had no part of. If you have the slightest amount of respect for that, take it down.
>>
>>5894090
>being this new
>>
Am I missing the joke the here? It's not funny. Yeah, sure, I'm reading here where you're saying it's a random picture used for a somewhat relevant topic, but it's MY picture and I do not give MY permission for it to be used.
>>
>>5887463

Jesus. The guy on the left was literally my perfect type.

I can appreciate the trans situation, but I'm still a little bit sad.
>>
File: 1458359876460.jpg (22 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
1458359876460.jpg
22 KB, 298x299
>>5894117
>>5894090

This is 4chan no one gives a shit about you. No one is going to pretend to give a shit either. Also the way you drop the word
"consent" is hilarious. Insinuating that this is rape.

You are way too used to getting your way all the time. So much entitlement its hilarious.
>>
>>5893086

It's a terrible thing that retards like you can't parse context.
>>
>>5894117
How in the hell are you 25 years old and you still don't understand that anything you post on the internet is no longer yours

and even if you did hold copyright on that picture than the OP would literally be doing nothing wrong but hurting your feels

You post on the internet, it stays on the internet.

People are gonna save your pics.

People are gonna repost your pics.

If you don't want your pics floating around on the net then don't post them. Plain and simple.
>>
>>5888357
shut the fuck up sjw.

this is why i can't handle being a faggot 99% of the time.
>>
File: 1456864726688.jpg (54 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1456864726688.jpg
54 KB, 453x604
>>5889339
lol only on the face. good FFS dosn't leave any male features.

still gotta deal with voice ( but it is doable even w/o surgury) and body. Nothing can make your shoulders narrower, feet & hands smaller, or shorter unfortunately.
>>
>>5894060
>>5893129
>>5893113

>straight male wearing a dress
>somehow a lesbian
How are you able to type in that straight jacket?
>>
>>5896074
He doesn't understand because he's delusional enough to think he's a "lesbian", logic doesn't have any part of his thought process. Just read his stupid reddit posts lol reddit.com/u/ash1234 he's clearly mentally ill
>>
>>5897837

Uh there's nothing there. She's must've deleted stuff because you guys are meanies.
>>
>>5898242

Awww poor bubby.
>>
>>5898242
never trust a tranny. They're always hiding shit, and denying everything
>>
>>5898653

>I can't keep off my bf's dick to save my life

As long as he likes it, that's all that matters, anon.
>>
>>5887463
get her eyebrows done
>>
>>5893086
You're incredibly stupid for thinking that's who op was talking about
>>
>>5896846
#triggered by picture
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.