[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
welp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 07670_BG.jpg (323 KB, 1577x1280) Image search: [Google]
07670_BG.jpg
323 KB, 1577x1280
>tfw married rich guy wants you to be a plaything for him and his wife

i thought this was a meme
>>
>>5883191

Wasn't a rich guy in my case. It was a girl on /r9k/ looking for a trans girl to give as a present to her boyfriend. She also wanted to cuddle with the trans girl, but was okay with the trans girl only being into guys. I persuaded her to try to find someone else, I'm really not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>5883191
Noice
>>
>>5883191
You've made it, lad.
>>
>>5883191
Easily half the messages I've gotten on OKCupid were couples wanting to have a threesome with me.
Cis scum have a habit of seeing trans people as the ultimate sex toys
>>
>>5883191
>i thought this was a meme
Nope, not at all. Been there, done that, got the pearls & diamonds.
All it took was being a lover to two people I actually loved at one point.

>became mistress to cool interesting rich guy
>meet wife
>she likes me too
>threesomes often
>end up mistress to both of them
>they 100% support me for over a decade
>given lots of gifts
>many years later we're all growing tired of the three way, the 7 year itch got us around year 9.
>given a nice "severance" package
They both have their own lovers now.

>>5883324
>Cis scum have a habit of seeing trans people as the ultimate sex toys
LOL, so true!
>>
>>5883191
I would be uncomfortable.
>>
>>5883274
>it was a girl on /r9k/ looking for a trans girl to give as a present to her boyfriend. S
How/why? was she a cuckquean?
>>
>>5883191
lucky af
>>
>>5883274
Hot
>>
>>5886400

You can judge for yourself.

This was the first of my posts she responded to: http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25198858/#25206140
Then it followed in this order:
>>>/r9k/25206535
>>>/r9k/25206846
>>>/r9k/25207251
>>>/r9k/25207570
>>>/r9k/25208367
>>>/r9k/25209060

>tfw I spent 15 or 20 minutes racking my brains for the exact phrasing either of us used, running different parts of the conversation as I remembered them through the archive
>tfw entered "my jaw is so manly" and it showed up immediately

>>5886772

It was. But I'm too ugly to try.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.