[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age regression question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: technology.jpg (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
technology.jpg
6 KB, 267x189
Could Age Regression and the like be related to the fact of being trans? Like, the first thing I was ever aroused to, and desperetaly "needed" in my life was Age Regression related stuff, like already at the age of 13.

Most recently, I discovered I might be trans, and now, the question has come up today if I still liked Age Regression stuff, and it has never been stronger. I feel like I want to catch up with my childhood, that I lost it and that I want to " go back there " as a girl, as I deserve to be.

I don't know if that made any sense, but this is a question that has been bugging me, and I feel strangly hyper anxious about it, because these feelings get stronger and stronger...
>>
>>5868561
>Wanting to be a little girl
Are you me?
>>
File: CVBbeqVUkAAFi7N.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CVBbeqVUkAAFi7N.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
>>5868561
>>5868623
Stefonknee pls go
>>
>>5868561

I don't know about age regression, but back when I was in elementary school, I really didn't like the idea of growing up. It made me sad the way you might be sad when you imagine dying if you don't believe in an afterlife and are afraid of disappearing.
>>
For some people, I'm sure it is. A lot of the transwomen (and transmen) I've met in the adult baby community share the sentiment of "experiencing the childhood they never had", or being re-raised in the way they wished it would have been done. It's very common, and I wouldn't worry.

Disclaimer: Am girl, but not trans.
>>
>>5868670
You know I pretty much feel the same. I mean I felt " entitled " to growing up all my teen years, and detach myself from my childhood and I pretty much now want to get back there, but as my correct gender.

It makes me feel super bad, except the times where I talk with some people in that same mindset that are willing to take care of me like that.

This, among other things, is why I want to transition desperately, because if I don't transition, I will eternally feel trapped in a body and mindset where I never feel well and feel extremely depressed for not being able to have lived things I always wanted to live. And I do not want to live these things as a boy, because I am not a boy, and I'll never be. I tried hard to be one, but I cannot accept it anymore ...

Sorry ... I am just super sad. I feel it's not even a fetish anymore, despite what I used to believe on the matter. It's a " fulfill or die " condition, and I honestly feel hopeless at this moment. I hope HRT and passing will help with this, otherwise I might end up finishing my life.....
>>
>>5868633
Who the hell is that
>>
>>5868779
100% real woman. what we all aspire to be.
>>
>>5868779
Someone trying to take advantage of trans acceptance and claiming she is "transage" and believes she can reverse time and be 8 years old again
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.