[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any fun bathroom stories? Being targeted/ clocked/ etc. ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 562x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 562x632
Anyone have any fun bathroom stories? Being targeted/ clocked/ etc. ?
>>
File: 1f1tJ6v.gif (2 MB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
1f1tJ6v.gif
2 MB, 299x168
>>5855947
Not a bathroom story, but still a clocking story
> Be me
> Pre-hrt but feminin face so I somewhat pass
> Go out in girl mode for the first time
> Clothes are pretty andro - Just in case
> Other than one old man, get no stares
> Go to Starbucks
> When they ask for my name, give my planned girl name (Savannah)
> No reaction
> So far so good
> Barista calls for me after when my shits ready, no one reacts when I come up
At this point i'm feeling super good about myself, and thinking of doing this more often
> Sit down to drink my latte
> Suddenly a fat blue haired SJW sits at my table
> "I think it's really brave what your doing, you are a real hero"
I'm like "FUCK" but I decide to play dumb
> "The fuck are you talking about"
> "Sister, its obvious your a t-girl (she actually said this). I heard your voice when you ordered, and your face is covered in shaving cuts"
> I burst into tears and run home

That was three months ago, I haven't gone out in girl mode again, thou i'm thinking of doing it this weekend
>>
>>5856087
Lol I bet they thought they were helping too. Btw use hair conditioner on your face before you shave, let it soak in for an hour or so. No cuts plus your skin will be as smooth as glass.
>>
>>5856087
Geez fucking tumblards. I'm sorry that happened to you, anon.
>>
>>5856087

That's what you get for walking out in "girl mode" without hormones, dummy.
>>
File: 1453431147126.jpg (103 KB, 940x771) Image search: [Google]
1453431147126.jpg
103 KB, 940x771
>>5856087
> I burst into tears and run home
literally why
>>
File: 1457555824483.gif (3 MB, 250x101) Image search: [Google]
1457555824483.gif
3 MB, 250x101
>>5856087

And you let it live?
>>
>>5856278
It's a senators fan thing
>>
>>5856278
>h3h3
are you 12 or just really autistic
>>
I have a good one!
>go to the ladies room
>do my business
>wash hands
>check make up in mirror
>leave
>stealth.jpg
Pretty uneventful I know
>>
>>5856354
>posting that in a thread about someone having a mental breakdown about getting called brave
i guess now that they are popular everyone who likes them is autistic huh. gotta pretend you're still in le sekret clubâ„¢ xD!
>>
>>5856087
Better in the end that you knew the truth instead of a possibly even worse situation
>>
File: minilaugh.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
minilaugh.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>>5856087
>your face is covered in shaving cuts
#rekt
>>
>>5856327
Ouch
>>
>>5856359
Same but I never check my makeup cause I don't really wear much. I switched over to the female bathrooms at 3 months HRT because I kept getting the weirdest looks in the male ones
>>
>>5856087

>"You're super brave... going out in public like that."

I wonder if that's some weird lesbian version of negging.
>>
>>5856087
You need to learn to give disgusted looks and say excuse me.
>>
>>5856087
>face is covered in shaving cuts
i never understood how people cut themselves so much when shaving; i've never once cut my face (though my legs and crotch are another story)
>>
File: 1427313799991.jpg (45 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1427313799991.jpg
45 KB, 268x265
>fun bathroom stories
>it's only a tranny thread
>>
>>5856087
> Pre-hrt but feminin face so I somewhat pass
How old are you? Are you asian or something? desu here senpai, I used to think I was almost passing before HRT, looking back I know I was wrong. Even now I usually "don't pass in boy mode" for guys, but for girls it's another story, I am not sure what's up, it just seems to be harder to pass in the eyes of pretty much anyone that have female levels of estrogen in their system lol
>>
>>5861000
That's like the exact opposite for me.
I shave basically everything, and I can get my legs/chest/arms/etc. smooth as silk no prob
My fucking face, though. My cheeks, upper lip, and chin are alright, but every single goddamn time I try to shave my jaw/neck area I just can't get a close shave without nearly severing my jugular.
>>
>>5861069
not >>5861000 but what type of razor do you use? i use a double edge/safety razor, i never get cuts anywhere with it
>>
>>5861085
Some Gillette cartridge razor with like 4 or 5 blades.
Heard that using a double-edge razor takes practice to get good at or else you're gonna slice your face up real good, so I always just stuck with what I knew.
>>
>>5861000
>>5861069
Geez, how fucking hard are people shaving?

Only ever cutted myself while shaving once, on the ankle, and I do often have a bunch of skin problems because it's too thin and sensitive. I can't understand what is so hard about using the razor properly.
>>
>>5861102
i got it right first time (first time shaving ever) with a double edge, but ymmv
>>
>>5856087
whenever I want to make a tranny cry, I go up to him and tell him how brave he is, etc. etc.
the tumblr whale was mad at you for appropriating women's identity so she wanted you to feel bad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.