[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /lgbt/ feel about open relationships. I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: open-rship.png (5 KB, 430x264) Image search: [Google]
open-rship.png
5 KB, 430x264
How does /lgbt/ feel about open relationships.
I've been in one for a couple of years now, I don't really hookup with other women but my partner does regularly.
Personally I'm happy and feel that it works for us.
>>
>>5831871
I couldn't do it OP, I couldn't even have a threesome with my partner.
Personally I think it will fall apart.
>>
>>5831871
I like the idea of it.
>>
>>5831871
Not my thing at all but if they work for some people then ok
>>
>>5831871
I'm too much of a yandere for something like this, but I'm glad it works for some people I suppose.
>>
>>5831871
I tried it, ended up getting jelous my partner got dates and I didnt't
>>
>>5831871
I'm a lesbian but my ex is bi, naturally when we tried this it went to hell.
>>
I don't think I would be able to handle it.
>>
>>5831871
Open Relationships/Polyamory are just an excuse to cheat on your partner. You're basically cucked.
>>
I'm interested in the idea of it but I'm not sure if I could do it. Not should if I would be too much of a bitch to handle it.
>>
>>5831871

I don't know if mine counts as open, to be honest. As in we talked about it and both are pretty honest about the fact that we both like ogling/flirting/kissing other people once in awhile. The whole sex part is a bit trickier, as neither of us have actually slept with anyone else for the few years we've been together, but it's open for discussion if the occasion might present itself seriously. The thing is that we're both very busy and have no time/will to actively pursue someone else while still seeing each other regularly.

That said I almost slept with another girl at some point at a party while I was travelling without her, but didn't for reasons aside my current relationship (she had a monogamous girlfriend, we both were intoxicated and we worked together, so that would have been a terrible idea). I talked about it with my current girlfriend and she seemed okay about it, although I feel that she would have been upset if I'd actually done it, no matter what she says. So it's weird.
>>
>>5832467
So.... traps are fine then?
>>
Would break up the second a partner suggests it to me
>>
>>5835358
This is the only sane response
>>
Is this the cuckolding thread?
>>
>>5831871
I started an open relationship with my current Domme and ended up getting jealous. Now she loans me to her friends so I get to play too and we're happy.
>>
why is monogamy such a difficult concept for legbutts to comprehend?
>>
>>5841397
Its not? Most people in this thread are pro-monogamy.
>>
File: 6876875875.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6876875875.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>5841397
>heteronormative
>opressive
>boring
gee I wonder why
>>
>>5831871
I wouldn't mind being in one, but I've never been before, so who knows. Don't mind it when others do it, obviously, why would I be bothered by other people's sex life?
>>
>>5841615
We're monogamous creatures. Devotion only applies to a single person.
>>
>>5831871
Nope that is degenerate. Commitment and loyalty is what relationships are about.
>>
File: 1288834958969.jpg (11 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1288834958969.jpg
11 KB, 248x203
>bi guy
>come out to gf
>she says it's hot and I should feel free to explore
>super fucking intimidated and don't know where to start
>afraid if I do anything it'll muck up our relationship
I just want a nice, relatable FWB, but I have enough trouble making normal friends as is.
>>
Consider the following.

>In open relationship, I sleep with another
>That night BF has an accident and messes up his back
>Still has back issues today
>Our relationship is no longer open, on my call

So, while open relationships can work, it's awkward if your partner needs you when you're with someone else. We've made peace with it now, but it's still an awkward topic. Call it paranoia that it'll happen again.
>>
>>5831871
No open relationship lasts.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.