[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brisbane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
Sometimes I feel life it would be a good idea to find a trans girl to be my girlfriend or wife, in Brisbane.
>>
Dunno what you were thinking making this thread OP. This board isn't very active for the combined population of America and Europe, let alone Australia (Brisbane specifically even). I'm from GC but I'm only about to start my HRT.
>>
>>5829441
That's cute.

I just wanted to get something off my chest.

Good luck with your HRT.
>>
>>5829492
>>5829441
So you got something off you chest, while she's trying to get something on hers
Eyyy... Eyyy... :^)
>>
>>5829285
I second this notion.

>>5829441
Congrats and good luck.

>>5829562
Retard... >:^(
>>
>>5829285
>>5829571

Why do you both feel that way?
>>
>>5829659
Second guy, not OP.

Because unlike cis females today, they are actually feminine.
>>
>>5829659

You mean why do they want to date / marry a trans girl?
>>
>>5829819

Of course. The second guy, >>5829798, gave me the answer I was expecting.
>>
>>5829824
I guess you disagree?
>>
>>5829824

Third guy here, for me the appeal is that trans girls have all been through a lot of angst and hardship, which I find relatable, in addition to >>5829798's point, generally geekier and more relatable interests, and greater value placed on the relationship compared to cis girls.
>>
>>5829830

I'm an MtF who only started HRT six months ago. So I don't feel qualified to say either way. I'm just curious.
>>
>>5829932

Probably feel / act more feminine than most cis girls already, even if you don't look or dress the part. Trans girls seem to have a burning need to be feminine in spite of the difficulty, cis girls treat it like whatever.
>>
>>5829964
Unsure if this is true.
>>
>>5831343

Be a good girl and don't sass back.
>>
This thread is giving me a tonne of confidence. Thanks for the boost guys!
>>
>>5829285
i went to brisbane once, it was a million degrees and there were spiders bigger than my head
>>
>>5829285
I'm a european tranny, german to be precise, and I'd have loved some australian getting me outa this hellhole but sadly you're a bit late.
>>
>>5829964

>>5831343 isn't me. I am >>5829932. I have tried to show some more feminine behaviors and I do feel better about it.

>>5831965

How would he be too late?
>>
>>5832921
>How would he be too late?
An austrian already found me. Those 2 letters difference...
>>
Second guy again.

>>5832921
> I do feel better about it.
Good to hear. Hope things go well for you.

>>5832961
Thats sweet. Good luck to you two.
>>
Sometimes I feel like it would be a good idea to find a cute gay guy to be my low key bf, in Brisbane.
>>
>>5834710
Are you from Brisbane?
>>
>>5834828
yes?
>>
>>5836514
Me too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.