[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting trap advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Hello I've always wanted to be a cute girl and become a good bride for my partner but I'm not sure where to start and I was hoping you helpful people could give me some advice please be nice.
>>
You look cute I don't even think you need to really do much. I wish you and your future husband well.
>>
OP is cute!

Would princess carry into our new home together.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
It seems this has died..
>>
>>5826374
Go to the mtf general or the femgen if you're not actually trans. Good luck.
>>5818320
>>5816628
>>
>>5826374
Like wut?
>>
>>5826768
Alright I was looking for more personalized help is that not allowed here? I'm sorry
>>
>>5826777
I just want advice on how I could become a better girl
>>
>>5826785
Hmmm, every girl is different
If you want to look like one get on estrogen
If you want to act like one watch other girls especially girly girls
if you wanna have the same pitch as one: voice train
and the most important part is dressing like one and using the appropriate clothes to make yourself look fabulous
>>
>>5826768

/mtfg/ is a tripfag circlejerk, this girl will get lost in the shuffle.

>>5826780

It is. Start talking. First of all, are you actually trans or just a femboy?
>>
>>5826785
Besides that I don't really know wut you want
>>
>>5826805
I'm not sure I think I may be trans but for now I'm looking for femboy
>>
>>5826818

Are you dysphoric at all about your genitals? How about being seen as male? How about looking masculine, beyond just a preference to look cute.
>>
>>5826825
I heavily heavily dislike looking boyish but I'm comfortable with my genitals because they are already useless but I feel uncomfortable with the thought of fixing them. Sex change surgery isn't something I'm looking for but neither is surgery to fix my genitals
>>
>>5826836

Do you dislike being seen and treated as a boy though, regardless of physical appearance? How are your genitals already useless, are you on HRT?
>>
>>5826865
Bad phimosis. No hrt. I prefer people to treat me as a girl and ask people close to me too (like my partner)
>>
>>5826877
>Bad phimosis.

(Dokidoki.)

Sounds extremely like trans, just not too much dysphoria. Probably safe to start HRT then. No shrink’s gonna give it to you but you can lurk /mtfg/ or other threads for tips. Uh, I forget if Cipro or Spiro is the shitty AA. Lasers et cetera are an easy first step that won’t fuck up your ability to return to manhood if you have second thoughts. Beyond that, >>5826802. >>5760624 in particular for voice stuff.
>>
>>5827022
why doki doki? Also I've been told my girl voice is good is there anytihng without tmake up i can do to look more girly even by a small margin? facially is my biggest issue I feel
>>
>>5827084
>why doki doki?

Hentai taught me to like that.

>>5827084
>Also I've been told my girl voice is good is there anytihng without tmake up i can do to look more girly even by a small margin? facially is my biggest issue I feel

In many cases HRT will do a lot for that.
>>
>>5827096
one more question am I doing anything right?
>>
>>5827209

Yeah, being cute and feminine already. Sad as it may sound for everyone else, those give you an absolutely enormous leg up on the process. Dating a guy, using a girly voice and having your closest friends view / treat you like a girl are also important, it’s like you’ve already transitioned, going on E is just going to cement that further.
>>
>>5827276
So you think I'll transition smoothly?
>>
>>5827414

Extremely.
>>
>>5827084
>why doki doki?
You clearly don't read many straight-shota h-doujins if you have to ask. :)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.