[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicidal tranny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I am done I am so sick of everything please help me kill myself I fucked up once before and now I have no friends because one mistake that I hate myself for I can't live anymore I hate being a fucking tranny I will never look like a girl please help me end it
>>
I'll do ya for $5k

Cascadian Forest burial and all, hmu senpai
>>
>>5824506
Don't have any money I am 18 year old failure in high school
>>
Friends are overrated. The pressure to conform to the outside community is what's put your anxiety on the whickidy whack dawg. You need to get yourself a job in the gay community and a nice small house or apartment and just smoke weed and chillax homie. Don't feel pressured to have friends you have the internet! Just think about all the things that will change for the better in your life time and remember that that change will only come if you wish hard for it every night c:
>>
>>5824518
I lost my best friend of almost 4 years though she was my everything I loved her so much we did everything together and I have never been so close to someone I don't think I will ever have a friend like her again
>>
>>5824503
imagine it being worse, i can pass very easily but i'm asexual and i can't live without escaping the dysphoria, but im so afraid of sick sick perverts who will never let me live in dignity that dying is probably my only way to have peace
>>
>>5824539
Meh like I said friends are overrated, maybe you won't ever find a friend like her again but that's ok there's plenty in life to live for besides friends or even a person who was more than a friend to you. And hey if you do find a friend that's even better.

Let me ask you this, if she was still alive would she let you kill yourself? I think we both know the answer to that.
>>
do a flip when you jump faggot
>>
If you can't even handle 18 years in this place, what makes you think you're going to be able to handle eternity in Hell? You'd just be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire
>>
>>5824503

Jesus loves you. Somewhere out there is a man who’ll love you too, no matter how you look.
>>
Well, OP, I transitioned and I pass well without makeup, and succeeding in transition really gives you a lot of influence socially. It's really cool.

If you're overly masculine, though, then you have to accept that you made a pretty poor life choice. You chose the option that gave you significantly less social ability - you've made your bed, now lie in it. (or just kill yourself lel)
>>
>>5824503
take ur parents car and drive it off a cliff
that always works
>>
>>5824629
>Implying there is a hell
>implying this isn't hell right now :^)
>>
File: 1437847705544.gif (1019 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1437847705544.gif
1019 KB, 500x400
>>5824503
I used to dose dose and overdose dxm everyday, read Nietzsche, watch Rebellion

It really helped me, I suggest you do the same and say hello to nightmare.
>>
>>5824518
yup just become a hikikomori. Thats what I did.
>>
>>5824503
My skype is "serjoshington".

I'll be your friend if you'd be willing to talk to me. I could use some friends too right now.
>>
>>5824503
I know how it feels. I'm gonna do it soon too. Good luck. I do hope you don't and things get better
>>
>>5824503
It's not for the same reasons, but I fully intended on killing myself. I haven't because going into hibernate mode has proven itself to be a valid alternative. Just exist, only perform basic functions and enjoy videogames the rest of the day while you work on the problem, possibly with professional help.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.