[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chased another one away. How do you fix abandonment issues?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1453558792655.jpg (26 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
1453558792655.jpg
26 KB, 728x410
Chased another one away. How do you fix abandonment issues?
>>
File: sni.jpg (20 KB, 367x300) Image search: [Google]
sni.jpg
20 KB, 367x300
>>5823035
Therapy.
>>
you reverse your stances on torture. you sicko.
>>
>>5823035
how did you chase them away?
what do you think you did wrong?
>>
>>5823569
Didn't work

>>5824148
Too clingy
>>
>>5824770
>Too clingy
I'm clingy af and its never chased anyone away, it may have been something else did you do or act mean in anyway?
>>
>>5824873
I'm a bit passive, introvert and autistic too. I know it's a problem and I work on not being a burden for partners but I guess they get bored with me.
>>
>>5823035
You'll never be happy.
>>
>>5824907
That applies to most people, fami
>>
>>5824911
The truth hurts.
>>
>>5823035
I don't know OP but that poor cat :(
>>
>>5824934
Oh god, I image searched it. He was used as a chew toy :(
He's ok now at least. Poor kitty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3383220/Kitten-dyed-PURPLE-used-chew-toy-dog-loving-despite-cruel-past-adopted-blind-kitten-massages-day.html
>>
>>5823035
You grow a pair
>>
>>5824904

Gotta keep trying. Only thing to do. Frankly understanding that you have options and a future available to you might mend some of the abandonment issues that are killing your relationships in the first place. However, the only way to become confident in those facts is through experience, which means repeated breakups and hitting the dating scene afterwards again and again.
>>
>>5823035
>another one
At least you got there.
>>
>>5826753
This is true
>>
>>5823035
By not trying to change nature
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.