[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pre-Everything MtF >Afraid of coming out >Afraid of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 704x960
>Pre-Everything MtF
>Afraid of coming out
>Afraid of not transitioning in time
>Afraid of secretly transitioning and people noticing
Anyone have any advice? 18/Ireland and my parents will support it, I just don't want to come out. I'm going to college in Dublin in a year so I'm hoping I could just get a fresh start and a whole new identity. Anyone know how hard it is to secretly transition? And if I've already gone too far? If I'm a hon I'm probably just gonna an hero
Pic related
>>
You look great. You pass.
>>
>>5815889
Thanks, that actually means a ton. I have a few friends who I've told and I've "Gone out" a few times (far away from anyone who'd recognise me) but I just hate how it's slowly becoming harder to pass.
>>
No point even touching hormones unless you're willing to come out. It'll happen sooner or later, you'd be surprised at what changes can occur in a year
>>
>>5815911
Really? That's pretty disheartening. At this rate I'm getting noticeable facial hair in under 24 hours. I live in Ireland though, and coming out is essentially suicide. Is there no way to hide major changes? I've always been sorta effeminate so people wouldn't really notice I don't think.
>>
Just come the fuck out.
It cant get worse.
>>
>>5815914
There's a point to get hormones without coming out, since it will make you not become more masculine, that anon is just retarded, and probably a jealous hon.
>>
>>5815991
You've obviously never been to Limerick, I'm not exaggerating when I say I'd be stabbed
>>5815911
Appreciate that! I am very worried that it will out me, and I don't have a clue how to hide any changes that occur
>>
>>5816012
Then move somewhere else.
>>
>>5816048
That's the plan a year from now, but I want to start transitioning before I become a hon
>>
>>5816057
If you're worried about getting too masculine to be able to pass, but are worried about starting hrt maybe try just getting t blockers? I dont know that much about this stuff but i heard it will slow or even stop masculine development, and maybe even soften you up a bit.

Also hop on the voice training asap, irish girls accents are qt af :^)
>>
>>5816071
The Irish system for this says you have to start E at the same time as far as I'm aware. Go hard or go home I guess :/. And yea the sooner I can make my voice stop sounding like a leprechaun on roids the better. Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>5815886
Can you post a vocaroo of your qt Oirish accent? Say something like "saints preserve us".
>>
>>5815886

Oh fuck off. If this is where you are right now, in a year you'll be fine. Just get on dem mones and stop pussing out you sexy motherfucker.
>>
Kinda hate my voice at the moment so ehhh not sure about that :/ maybe at a later stage when I'm more confident in it
>>
>>5816092
Ahhh it's not really advice if you already know the stuff, it's just me talking out of my ass :)

What about non-prescription herbal alternatives? Perifica something or other

Idk im just a confused guy who thought you picture was cute...
>>
>>5816112
You know what? Fuck it, you're right, I'm gonna be out of this shithole before I have boobs anyway, and I'm already naturally effeminate enough as is. Thanks for the confidence anon <3
>>5816115
Non-prescription herbal alternatives? Any more info on this? And whatever, you're trying to help and I appreciate that :)
>>
>>5816143
It's called 'PUERARIA MIRIFICA', they talk about it on another thread on here called growing a pair (dont know ho to link threads, sorry) but the claim is that it oncreases breast growth and firmness (though i doubt as as much as e) as well as softening skin etc, although there is some argument as to its effectiveness...
Idk desu i looked it up before and you can buy it online, and its pretty cheap, so maybe its worth a try before starting hrt proper?
>>
>>5816156
Probably couldn't do any harm and could definitely pass it as just a nutritional supplement, thanks again anon!
>>
>>5816173
Actually all the packaging ive seen for them prominently display 'breast enlargement' on it so good luck with stealth op :^)
>>
>>5815886
Ayyyyyyyyy cork here.

First thing you do is contact Dr James Kelly. He does Skype sessions and is great at pointing people in the right direction. Thing is ideal has a very, very old fashioned view of transitioning and James Kelly knows this. He singlehandedly changed the process in Ireland toake it easier. He's a legend. Talk to him. He's totally in support of nong binary, questioning, gender fluidity so he won't fuck you around if you're honest.

Secretly transitioning is easy if you don't know anyone and keep social media to a minimum.

Also, Christ girl you're 18, pre hrt and you pass. And you're really pretty. So stop worrying. You're gonna be fine.

Take things slow. The process to start hrt will take time anyway here so start it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>5816178
"B-bad translation I guess haha?"
Fuck I still wanna try them though
>>
>>5816192
Oh my God I hate my phone I can't use it with these giant gorilla fingers. OK, the Irish system is all about the trutranssexualâ„¢. Just ham it up to the experts you'll be fine. But start the process now if you want to be on hrt in the next 6 months to a year
>>
>>5816192
>>5816198
You are an absolute angel sent from heaven Christ THANK YOU.
Any chance of getting that Skype address?
>>
>>5816115
Anon, you got an FB or something?
>>
>>5816212
Skype or Kik good? Idk about giving my name out here hahah
Anyway the username for both is slaminblam (its terrible, i know, but i was a little drunk ;))
That being said im in a different timezone and im about to go to sleep so expect awkward and shitty reply times
>>
>>5816204
Absolutely, [email protected]. Shoot him an email first. I just had my last session last night so he's referring me to the endo in loughlinstown.
>>
>>5816215
Might attempt coming out to the rents. They'd accept me (I think) and I think they'd be more annoyed finding out I was taking perscription meds without their permission than finding out I wanted to be an grill. I'll try skyping him tonight
>>
>>5816217
You need to mail him first to set up a session. Costs 60-70 per session. You need three to get your referral

That's fantastic definitely talk to them first if you can. There are some guides online that I can't link right now on my phone about coming out to parents and literature to have for them to read.

Good luck girl!
>>
>>5816231
You're a gem <3
>>
>>5816240
No problem! Hood luck with it all! Also steer clear of the cork teni support group. They're not very supportive.

See ya!
>>
>>5816250
I plan to steer clear of most trans support groups, from what I've heard there's no good ones in our entire country :/
>>
>>5816253
Nope. And the only other normal girl I've met thinks the same about them.
>>
>>5815886
Tweeeeze your eyebrowssssss
>>
>>5816357
I've been told multiple times -_- I'll give it a go tomorrow
>>
>>5816371
Have it done professionally the first time. Then maintain it yourself.
>>
Jaysus. I'm in a similar position to you (Irish fag), but wow you pass pretty well.

I'm a little jealous.

Also, yeah, the advice given by others is perfect, so I won't say anything more.
>>
>>5816215
Any advice on how to start an email to him?
>>
>>5817542
Just say you want to start transitioning and you were glowingly recommended by a patient of his. He'll take it from there. He's so lovely so don't be worried at all
>>
>>5816217
>Might attempt coming out to the rents. They'd accept me (I think) and I think they'd be more annoyed finding out I was taking perscription meds without their permission than finding out I wanted to be an grill.

yeah, that. much to my surprise my mum took it really negatively, but the fact i was self medding added fuel to the fire.

If you DO decide to self med, but just want to take an AA and not E until you're prepared to come out and socially transition, don't take an AA alone for long periods of time. You need Estrogens, Androgens, SERMs or SARMs in your system to preserve bone density.
Put simply, estrogens will effectively feminize you.
SERMs will slowly feminize you in some ways while preventing feminization in others (ie you won't grow boobs you have trouble hiding for example)
SARMs won't feminize you, but they won't do the irreversible virilizing damage of actual androgens. So taking an AA and Ostarine is the ultimate "deep in the closet" stack because you'll still be undeniably boymode, but without allowing test and DHT to irreversibly ruin you.
>>
>>5817433
Booked an appointment at a beauty salon lmao
>>5820445
This has been beyond helpful holy shit thanks anon!!
>>
>>5820645
>This has been beyond helpful holy shit thanks anon!!
lol glad i could help.
i'm not anon though, i always trip on when i talk about drugs because i'm the board's friendly neighbourhood endocrinologist!
(disclaimer: i am not an endocrinologist)

SARMs like ostarine are pretty easy to find online because of the appeal to gear-head n00bs who are too scared to do real gear, and all the guys on Tren laugh at them because ostarine does naff-all for actually building muscle.
if you'd prefer a SERM, there is raloxifene. QHI is having stocking problems right now, plus you have to specifically ask them to stock raloxifene for you and they'll offer you the branded Evista which is breddy expensive.
i would recommend just getting your AA of choice, plus raloxifene (Ralista) from alldaychemist. you'd be ordering everything you need from one supplier then.

but seriously if you think your parents would react negatively to you self medding, either a) don't do it, or b) really, really be careful about them not finding out.

my mum threw a fit at me self medding and was able to find my at-the-time current blister pack of progynova and throw 2 week supply away. luckily i had a month hidden away then so it wasn't a disaster.
>>
>>5820645
okay i need to clarify because with the info i have given you, i made a big mistake. i forgot to clarify WHICH AA's you can take along with a SARM.
since a lot of AA's block androgen receptors, a SARM won't be effective, and the AA's you can use with a SARM (eg GnRH antagonist Degarelix) are really expensive.

i've written more extensively here
>>5809805

but essentially you might have no choice but to use a SERM instead.
since your end goal is transitioning, you need different advice to what i was giving that anon.
I recommended him bica since he's a femboy not a transgirl.
i'd recommend the usual MtF anti-androgens to you. probably spiro while you're still closeted.

so spiro and raloxifene. there you go. IF you self med, use those until you are ready to fully transition.
>>
You look fem enough I would fuck you kiss you in public with out fear of being caught. I'm still fairly closet
>>
OP youre so deep in the closet that you think pretending to be a woman wont make you a faggot hahahaha. get out of the closet you little queer
>>
>>5820661
Thanks so much again! You've made me really want to start self medding... Any resources for dangers/places to order stuff?
>>5820873
That's a real confidence builder! Thanks!
>>
>>5815886
fuck you faggot, media is jew sionist iluminati, they use the faggots like you to dominate the world.
gay and lesbian are glorified because they're useless, stupid ill sheeps, beta consumers.
they on ly care about buggery and starbucks.
>>
>>5821111
i can tell you about dangers. and like i said, alldaychemist.

so let's say you take raloxifene and spiro?
well, i won't recommend a high dose of spiro to you (ie 200mg and above) so the averse effects of it won't be as bad for you simply for that reason. it's a potassium sparing diuretic which means if you're taking a crazy amount (like 300mg daily) over a long period of time, and have a high potassium diet...
side note, i know the stereotype about the irish and potatoes, but do you still eat a lot of potatoes?
anyway, it's a potassium sparing diuretic so if you have a potassium heavy diet, you could get electrolyte imbalance, kidney problems etc. as a diuretic, you need to keep hydrated and you'll pee a lot. it will dry you out if you're not careful. i've heard of people whose skin dried out taking it.
other than that it's not too dangerous. it's not like cypro with its putting the liver under stress.

raloxifene. like any estrogen or SERM, especially those taken orally, one of the main risks of raloxifene is thrombo-embolic evens. ie blood clots in veins.
not smoking, keeping active and eating relatively well help combat this. it's not as high risk as conjugated estrogens, ethinyl estradiol, or progesterone.

apart from risks, expect more side effects such as an effect on your libido, energy, mood etc.

and of course, you can look the drugs up online and read the label when you do get them.

100mg spiro daily will keep you ticking over until you want to really transition, but many would say 100mg isn't high enough by that point.
>>
>>5815886
>and my parents will support it, I just don't want to come out.
Stop reading there

Also if its you the one on the picture, dont bother to come out, you will only make the trans community look worse
>>
>>5821217
kek
>>
>>5821217
it honestly comes across like every trans person has some 80/20 on who they think makes the "trans community" look worse, and who they think are actually decent.

i'm guilty too, i mean it just seems to be a subjective thing.
>nicholas_cage.svg
>>
>>5821111
>>5821181
Go with qhi instead if all day chemists. I had mine deliver with parcel motel in about five days
>>
>>5821416
I should clarify I'm in Ireland, ordered them the end of last week got them yesterday.
>>
>>5821416
>>5821423
really?
like i said if OP wants raloxifene they're better off with ADC than QHI, and i've seen numerous people stressing it over the last week over QHI not shipping their orders yet, as well as a longer term rep QHI has for falling short of stock at inconvenient moments and leaving people without meds for like, a month.
>>
>>5820445
>>5820652
>>5821181
I think it would be great if you could compile a guide on endocrine modification as a pastebin or something. Newfags here and other sites often have questions about self-medding and I would love to be able to point them to your advice.
>>
>>5821599
as much as my textwalls might mislead you, i'm actually rubbish at structured writing. i just verbal diarrhea a disorganized mess.
i'd love to do that, i just think it might be better if someone helps format such a document to be more accessible and less dense than my word salad.
>>
>>5821639
I hereby volunteer for formatting, if its a google doc that could make it easy.
I think that the mtfs here seem to have decent resources for full-blown hrt, but closet-mode/androgynous seems to be pretty lacking.
>>
do you seriously believe you're a woman trapped in a mans body?

you're fucking delusional man, get help
>>
>>5821639
This is off topic but are SERM's used to prevent breast growth while the rest of the body feminizes?
>>
File: 1456489111368 (1).jpg (397 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
1456489111368 (1).jpg
397 KB, 1280x710
>>5815886
Lots of potential, just need to work on forehead and eyebrows. Hormones should help a lot. Definitely not hon material, but you definitely also need some work. Some eye makeup is also needed.
>>
>>5815886
>pre-everything
You are absolutely stunning. Holy wow.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.