[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus fucking Christ, did you know that this is what an actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: hug box.jpg (92 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
hug box.jpg
92 KB, 970x617
Jesus fucking Christ, did you know that this is what an actual hug box looks like?
They're a real thing, invented for cattle and autists.
>>
File: 1373003125141.png (322 KB, 541x457) Image search: [Google]
1373003125141.png
322 KB, 541x457
>>5810984
>mfw I don't even have a wooden box to hug me
>>
Now it got me thinking... whenever I'm stressed I wear tight clothes... I wonder if there is a connection.
>>
Its use as a derogatory term makes me laugh. Because what do you do when you don't have a source of such basic platonic emotional support in your life? Or better, are too fucked up to appreciate it if you do? You belittle other people for being emotionally supportive of each other.
>>
>>5811005
Some people get tight clothes for their dogs who have abandonment issues.
>>
>>5810993

I'll hug you, anon
>>
>>5811006
That's not quite correct though.

I mean, it probably is true that unloved autistic trolls account for a disproportionate amount of the "lel you hugbox" memes. But by virtue of being far more numerous, ordinary and well-loved normie assholes who are trying to advance a political agenda do most of the "lel you hugbox" memes. The normies may do it less often, but there's a whole lot more of them, you see?

I mean, churches are nothing but hugboxes for delusional child rapists, but trolls never accuse them of being hugboxes. Courts of law are nothing but hugboxes for those poor wittle victims wah wah, but trolls never point that out. It's always women that refuse to sleep with them and gays who refuse to accept Jesus into their heart that the trolls do the hugbox meme to.

Really though, trolls latched onto the hugbox meme because the hugbox was invented by a woman who was a feminist and atheist who overcame crippling retardation levels of autism to become one of the most successful women in history, advancing farming science and animal psychology like no other human on Earth ever. So basically one of the most troll-hated people in history. Nothing they hate more then someone who did a good job.
>>
>>5811042

Oh wow I didn't realise there was an actual history behind it, I simply thought hugbox was a clever word to describe places like Susan's
>>
>>5811006
That's literally not at all what a hugbox is, you fucking retard. Hugbox does not equal emotional support network.
>>
>>5811123
>hon
>>
>>5810984
Yeah, I have two squeeze chutes on my farm for handling cattle. They make it much safer for the veterinarian, and calm the cattle.

>>5811005
And I'm the exact opposite. I get stressed and I can't stand having anything touching my skin.

this >>5811042
>>
>>5811378

honhonhon
>>
>>5810984
t-that actually looks pretty /comfy/
>>
>>5810984
Yeah, the basic biological mechanism works with humans and livestock in general.
>>
>>5811005
Yeah I saw on lucy's corsetry site that corsets are known to help cure PTSD and anxiety.
Just as >>5811009 said, properly fitting tight clothing will help cure stress and anxiety quite well assuming it fits your body correctly and isn't uncomfortable.
Corsets are supposed to work great since you can custom make them and the boning prevents the garment from collapsing in on itself so you can secretly walk around in your own personal hugbox all day long and no one would ever know lol
>>
>>5810984
Yeah I wish I'd had one of those at home when I was an autistic little kid.I wanted to be squeezed against things with a lot of applied pressure, but having none of this weird machinery I had to resort to other methods. I had my mum push me against the bed using pillows (no suffocation involved), all I remember is that I yelled a lot of "PUSH MORE". I want a hug box now.
>>
>>5810984
I can't even imagine the shame and humiliation of crawling inside one of these things.
>>
>>5814653
>I had my mum push me against the bed using pillows (no suffocation involved), all I remember is that I yelled a lot of "PUSH MORE".
oh shit, i remember really liking getting squeezed. and it sounds kind of nice now too... i guess i am a bit autistic after all
>>
>>5819342
when i was younger i liked sitting in big, fluffy chairs, putting a pillow over me, and having my fat classmates sit there

was very comfy tbqh, shame i dont have anyone to do it now, all i can do isnpile on the comforters
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1500x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1500x996
>>5811042
Temple Grandin is pretty based desu, the question is why is autism a meme , that's never used in the correct context ?
>>
>>5810984

Needs a bigger arm hole so I can play my DS while I'm in it.
>>
>>5814971
yes, being hugboxed is pretty shameful
>>
>>5810984
looks comfy
>>
File: 1455265249520.gif (550 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1455265249520.gif
550 KB, 728x720
>>5820624
d-do you want to take turns squashing each another anon?
>>
>>5810984
oliver sacks tried one
he said it was comfy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.