[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A genie in a bottle appears and grants you one (only one, ti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
A genie in a bottle appears and grants you one (only one, times are tough) wish:

He will either...
[ ] cure your LGBTness and turn you into a sexually desired hetero
or
[ ] dismantle the homophobia from the world's cis/het population

http://strawpoll.me/6949945
What do you pick?
>>
I'm not going to deal with this lazy faggot. Either you grant me at least one wish of my choice or get back in the fucking bottle.
>>
Since I've never experienced any homophobia and nothing would change for me, I'm going with number 1.
>>
>>5798128

kek!

Personally I'd go with number 1, tho.
>>
>>5798106
tfw you're bisexual so you can switch back to women if people start giving you a hard time :^)
>>
You don't force your ideals onto others, that's wrong.

This genie sucks though. I wanted to be a magical girl.
>>
2, I like being gay. I have no problems or regrets being homosexual. Also, 2 is the best choice out of them both, because not only does it help me out, it helps out the whole LGBT population. #1 is selfish imo
>>
>>5798186
>it helps out the whole LGBT population. #1 is selfish imo

Hm. That's a good argument.
I mean, I hate myself but I don't really hate other LGBTs.
>>
#2, because it would benefit more people than just myself, and I don't consider there to be anything inherent morally wrong with being LGBT so I shouldn't have to change who I am, even if I am a minority.
>>
>>5798221
>I shouldn't have to change who I am
>I should change other people instead
You're an awful person desu.
>>
>>5798256
I don't consider bigotry to be a legitimate thing that one is entitled to. They had the choice to keep it to themselves and not harm LGBT people. They had the choice, wasted it, and now they face the consequences.
>>
>>5798279
>I don't believe in freedom of expression
Subhuman. Physical violence shouldn't be tolerated, but if they want to call you a faggot piece of shit that's their right. You're voting Hillary, no?
>>
>>5798186
Disregarding this selfishness angle of course I'd take 1 any day so I could live a TOTALLY NORMAL LIFE. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>5798289
Actual harassment (which calling people faggots can be in certain circumstances) isn't protected free speech. And by choosing option A over B, I would be consenting to the murder of unknown numbers of gay and trans people. Their right to life is more important than the right to hate. I'm morally obligated to choose B.

And no, I'm planning on voting Sanders, but if Hillary wins I'm not 100% sure between her and Trump. Definitely not voting for Cruz though.
>>
>>5798106
I'm a straight guy who occasionally fuck very very cute boys, you have no power here.

The homophobia is great, it makes it more exciting, easier to keep it on the downlow. I am straight, I like women, I will have a family and children. Give me a better deal.
>>
>>5798106

I pick 1 becaue the older you get, the harder it is to be gay. I always thought it's the other way around, that being young and gay is hard but that "It gets better" eventually.

But in some regards it's actually harder.
My older brother has children now and most of the people I was friends with in high school and college also begin to marry and have children now.

If you're gay, you're always an outsider. No matter how hard you try to pretend being one of them. And the gay world is cruel and vain.
>>
>>5798289
Considering that there are fags and trannies being killed and imprisoned in other countries outside the US, I have no problem removing hatred from people around the world. Unless the person's identity was completely made up of hate towards LGBT, you're not inherently changing a person. They will still be the same, except they won't want to hate on lgbt
>>
>>5798323

That won't work out in the long run.
Keeping these things secret never works out in the long run. Eventually, you'll end up with a divorce and never find another wife again.
>>
>>5798106
I wish for all cishets to forever be miserable.
From this point onward no cishet will ever feel happiness ever again.
>>
>>5798349
haha I actually told my ex, she didn't believe me.
>>
will 1 turn me into a cis girl?
>>
>>5798106
I wish for faggots to stop being degenerate sluts. Then I may finally find a bf
>>
>>5798106
>60% say cure their phobia
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>5799626
Women are disgusting empty husks. Being a hetero male equals being a slave to the pussy.
>>
File: 1453765456946.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1453765456946.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>sexually desired hetero

if he'll make me hot I'll choose that one
>>
>>5799631
Gays are literally garbage
>>
>>5799648
>implying women are capable of love

Women are selfish cunts who only love themselves.
>>
>>5799656
Being a breeder is a curse. I am glad to be gay personally. I may have to deal with more sluts than breeders but at least when I find love it will be pure. Breeder love is pretentious bullshit.
>>
>>5799656
>>5799664
Have either of you heard of the parable of the sour grapes?
>>
>>5798106
Option 2. Many people will be saved that way, including some of my close friends, and I'm okay with being bi.
>>
Option 3: Kill all heteros
>>
>>5798106
1 obviously
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.