[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about bottom shaming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: RPDR+S5E7+24.jpg (38 KB, 550x307) Image search: [Google]
RPDR+S5E7+24.jpg
38 KB, 550x307
Share your thoughts, experiences, theories and feelings on the matter. OK, let's go!
>>
File: mayall-bench_3107119b.jpg (72 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mayall-bench_3107119b.jpg
72 KB, 620x387
kind of an overrated show if you ask me
>>
>>5711050
>bottom shaming

Um you're so problematic, you're shaming shamers, "shame shaming " as I call it. So when you gonna stop being a bigot hon :)))
>>
>>5711050
Never encountered it. I think it's mostly against femmy fagboys.

I'm a masculine bottom and nobody has ever given me shit for it at all.
>>
>>5711050
>my bf bottom shames me all the time

When I try to go against him he always sez "thats not what you said when you were moaning on my dick last night" he also makes fun of

>my drooling while being fucked
>my vocalizations while being fucked
>my faces while being fucked
>my begging while being fucked

He is a really nice guy... but he really likes bullying me about how I bottom 100% of the time. Some times he even makes fun of me for sucking dick infront of his friend and then makes me suck his dick right after.

Is this abusive in the long term?
>>
File: maximumlewdness.png (122 KB, 326x386) Image search: [Google]
maximumlewdness.png
122 KB, 326x386
>>5711379
If you don't want him, I'll take him.
>>
>>5711418
This is like 1% of our relationship.

I just think its a low blow to bottom shame when the top is the one benefiting from you specifically bottoming.

General bottom shaming i just bantz.
>>
>>5711379
>and then makes me suck his dick right after.
while his friend is still there?
>>
>>5711292
you're nothing but a lousy shame shaming shamer t b h
>>
>>5711379
What are you gay?
>>
>>5711292

SJW BTFO
>>
>>5711496
One time they were still in the house. But usually no lol.

>beat him in drunken/high casual party gaming
>he says some retarded shit like "well you still suck dick lol"
>his bros all laugh and roast me
>later we go upstairs to find one of his games in his room
>while I am on the floor searching he drops trou
>gets me to suck him for a bit
>his bros yell for us to hurry up
>He finishes in my mouth and we find game and head down
>his friends ask why it took so long
>he makes another dirty jokes at my expense
>night continues normally but I am pretty sure his friends read between the lines.

Thats the closest its ever been to the public dick sucking you guys seem so interested in.
>>
>>5711559
More stories plsthx
>>
>>5711050
I can't take anyone seriously who shames people for bottoming. As soon as I hear it, I immediately flag a bottom-shamer as a complete idiot whom I should just avoid. Maybe it's unfair, but I don't care.
>>
>>5711564
Stories about what? I only posted that one because It was specifically requested.

But I am in a sharing mood.
>>5711540
Bi actually. But dick over everything desu
>>
>>5711379
Who cares if it's abusive in the long term? It sounds excellent in the short term!
>>
>>5711619
>>5711564
>>5711418
What is even remotely desirable about this?

This is why I will never have a bf. You are all terrible people who want to be abused.
>>
>>5711644
These are just some unfortunate people who have had shitty experiences in their lives, anon.
Not everyone is like that.
>>
>>5711614
Stories of bf degrading you pls thx xoxo >>5711644
Cuz im a masochist bby
>>
>>5711050
One of my exes tried that a few years back. One day I got tired of his shit and told him he can easily be replaced. He told me that was impossible, I downloaded Grindr and showed him how easy it is to get dick. He stopped after that but our relationship was doomed from the start
>>
>>5711292
>>5711527
ITT: Shameception
>>
I like being bullied and made fun of, ever since I was a kid I would do bad stuff just so my parents would yell at me and it would give me a little baby boner while they were telling me how bad I was, and it just so happens the boys I'm into now like to bully and take advantage of me, I know it's bad but I can't help it because it feels so right in my heart
>>
>>5711349
Masc bottoms are pathetic tho
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.