[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans-attraction Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: unnamed.jpg (32 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
32 KB, 332x443
>Or Tranny-chasers, whatever you want to call us

Opposed to all the "how do i fuck a tranny" threads, i suggest an interesting discussion on the trans-attracted and their place in the lgbt community.
I am a bicurious male who has recently come to understand that my transattraction is not a fetish but rather the most forefront aspect of my sexuality. However this has brought on significant guilt due to being attracted to transwomen as transwomen as opposed to the women they see themselves as and wish to be seen as.

Can anyone relate or express their opinions on this issue,
Or just tell me to fuck off, thats good too
>>
who cares? as long as you're not an asshole and are a good guy you can date me if youre into that. if you just want hookups you'll find people ez too
>>
I was heartbroken when I discovered traps don't like guys who like dick.
>>
I <3 trannys.

Crazier the better
>>
>>5670908
I just feel like evem seeking a transwoman out i am violating who they are as a person, and even if i get past that, i dont know where too look without coming off like a creepy sex obsessed asshole
>>
>>5670912
idk how common that is, but speaking for me personally, i only want to be with guys who like my dick, it's just that they have to be ok with the fact that i won't fuck them with it and they can't blow me or jerk me off. otherwise they can play with it/grope it/whatever as long as it isn't penetration or meant to simulate it, because i'm not into that. but some mtf's are, and literally anything you would do with a guy you can also do with them

>>5670979
really if you seek us out respectfully then you're just as creepy as most guys are, which is to say exactly as creepy as i would hope guys would be. imo tranny-chasing isn't an issue per se, just like woman-chasing isn't an issue either. it's doing so disrespectfully that can be a problem
>>
>>5670979
Whenever I meet someone nice around here or the other boards I visit I give them my skype but damn I had some guys... Literally all I seemed to be to them was a nice butt.

Long as you can talk about something other than molesting me you're fine, and that's really not a difficult thing to do. As tranny myself I know what I like in other trannies and cis people don't usually have that, and I'm not talking about the dick, so I'm not sure why I should feel violated if you're thinking the same?

>>5670943
First time I heard that.
>>
>>5671029
I guess violated isn't exactly the right word, more objectified I guess, defining the woman and pursuing her based on one minor, overly sexual aspect
>>
>>5670893
idk senpai

I'm a tranny chaser because I have zero chance with an actual biological female.
>>
>>5670912

Maybe you shouldn't call them traps.
>>
>>5670893
A lot of them are going to resent you and you'll probably get rejected a lot if you're honest with them. Can't blame them, honestly. It's like a burn victim resenting the fact that their partner only likes them so much because of something that ruined their life. At least you're sympathetic and not a manipulative sociopath like the majority of chasers.
>>
>>5671046
Wait, so are you into us just because we have dicks?
Are you looking for a relationship or not?
Trannies are quite different in the head than men or women. If you're just in it for the dick I can't see that ever ending well unless you're just buddies with benefits or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
> wants to become a woman
> transitions and becomes woman
> gets chased by horny assholes just like other women

mfw trannys never see it coming
>>
>>5671101
>implying cishet relationships only exist for the sex

>>5671063
>It's like a burn victim
>mfw that's how I feel like being post-op.
>>
>>5671072
No not exactly, i am definitely looking for a relationship with emotional connection, its just that the main destinguishing aspect when you first meet someone is the physical, and by seeking that specifically i would be inadvertently reducing the woman to that one aspect.

If anything i am strongly drawn to the emotional makeup of transwomen in terms of their obvious search for identity and the strong sense of self (despite what comes across on lgbt) it must take in committing yourself openly and fully in pursuit of their ideal state of being.

Of course this is all my own imprint of what i see as the ideal partner, and my interactions with transwomen have been extremely limited to say the least, but i feel like, if you elevate transattraction from simple, and degrading, fetish to defining sexuality there must be some aspect of inate attraction beyond the physical.

Idk i might im talking out of my ass
>>
>>5671114
What a supreme gentlemen.
>>
>>5671114
>main destinguishing aspect when you first meet someone is the physical, and by seeking that specifically i would be inadvertently reducing the woman to that one aspect.

If you're using that to find a transwoman who you'd think you like for who she is, I don't really see an issue with that.
>>
>>5671122
Thank you i astound myself sometimes jfc
>>
File: 1449333623587.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1449333623587.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>mfw fucking trannies all the while thinking to myself how insane they are for doing this to themselves.
>>
File: 1447358491030.png (24 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1447358491030.png
24 KB, 500x480
>>5671156
Is it insane to try and fix yourself?
Wouldn't I be way more insane if I didn't?
What do you think happens to a mind so full of repression?
>>
>>5671114
nothing that you said is a problem. I'm sure that you could find a transwoman who would love to have a relationship with you. the main issue with "chasers" is them wanting to get fucked by trannies/play with the dick and not have a real emotional connection.
>>
>>5671188
>them wanting to get fucked by trannies/play with the dick and not have a real emotional connection.
>>5671188

But I want both.
>>
>>5671204
>But I want both.

Your best shot is with bisexual AGP trannies that are okay with using their dick. Just don't go full supreme gentleman when they eventually get bored and leave you for a woman.
>>
You sound fine, OP. If you're clear and up-front about your intentions and sincere in your interest, you'll eventually find someone who'll reciprocate your feelings.

You do sound a bit nervous about hurting your partners. Not sure if that translates to sex, but if so I'd recommend attending one of those positive consent courses all the schools are holding these days. Despite the meme, one of their chief advantages is helping men to be more confident (and expressive) in taking the initiative in sexual situations. A guy afraid that he's going to break you and leaving you in charge of everything isn't actually as sexy as you'd think. Most girls are happy teaching someone they're already committed to that it's OK to (whatever), but it's one of those things that makes you sad for guys.
>>
I don't mind chasers if they not a type that say "hey lets meet only in hotel rooms ok ? "

One of reasons why I love my BF he is soooo kind and not ashamed of being with me since I don't really pass completely
>>
>>5671228
>One of reasons why I love my BF he is soooo kind and not ashamed of being with me since I don't really pass completely
same, I mean I'm not sure if I pass completely (I guess I do, just not 100% satisfied with how I look yet) but my boyfriend is proud to have me as his gf and be public about our relationship.
>>
File: 1454541285488.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1454541285488.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>5671248
There's so many people in relationships here...
>>
File: 1385208252412.jpg (32 KB, 364x717) Image search: [Google]
1385208252412.jpg
32 KB, 364x717
>>5670893
>the trans-attracted and their place in the lgbt community

Our place? Why on top of course :^)

>>5670912
>traps don't like guys who like dick
>traps

Back to /b/ son, you will find all the pre-everything, non passing dragon attention whores that your heart could desire.

>>>/b/

>>5670979
>without coming off like a creepy sex obsessed asshole

Dont be triggered like a little Tumblrina

Tru trans are androphiliacs and are highly attracted to the male body and masculinity... they (for the most part) dont like fuckbois and cucks.

>>5671054

>I'm a tranny chaser because I have zero chance with an actual biological female

What makes you think you have a chance with a trans girl if you dont have a chance with a cis girl? Because they are lonely? Ever heard of "desperate but not THAT desperate"? Trans girls might have lower standards than cis girls (not even sure if that is true seen some cis girls with the scummiest of losers), but they arent in a different universe pham be real.

>>5671114
>If anything i am strongly drawn to the emotional makeup of transwomen in terms of...

OP nigga pls, cut the bullshit...."search for identity"... "ideal state of being"?!?!? Have you ever had sex with a woman? You see one you like, you get to know each other, if things go well you get friendly with each other... dont over complicate this it makes you sound like a virgin that thinks sex and relationships are magical.

>>5671228
>"hey lets meet only in hotel rooms ok ? "

Speaking of which OP, you sound extremely inexperienced. Do your friends know you like trans girls? Are you gonna take her out and kiss her in public?

Tell the truth anon :^)
>>
>>5671273
>tfw no Hannibal bust anon bf
>>
>>5671273
Yeah, ok that's fair enough, total honesty

If all the talk about 'identity' and and 'knowing yourself' hasn't tipped you off im reasonably young, and on top of that inexperienced for my age. My friends dont know my interest in transwomen, but if i gpt a trams girlfriend i wouldnt hide be ashamed or hide her aeay, and if people dont like it fuck em its 2016.

Fuck though, that post cut too the bone man and this is just gonna make it worse :)
>>
>>5671273
>What makes you think you have a chance with a trans girl if you dont have a chance with a cis girl? Because they are lonely? Ever heard of "desperate but not THAT desperate"? Trans girls might have lower standards than cis girls (not even sure if that is true seen some cis girls with the scummiest of losers), but they arent in a different universe pham be real.

They do have lower standards and are lonely. Of course there are the genetically gifted 10/10 trans girls who are basically no different from a 10/10 real girl. But the less fortunate ones will settle for way less than a real girl from my experiences. I am a jobless NEET neckbeard and have fugged some cute trannies. Similar looking girls I'd never have a chance with.
>>
>>5671268
aww hugs

I was surprised when I met him on okcupid
>>
>>5671313

K well I will be real with you familia... practice with cis girls, they are common as fuck; trans girls are extremely rare, and the approach is identical. Just get comfortable talking to and being around girls. Realistically tho unless you live in a very large population center the trans pickings will be quite slim. Might have to settle for internet chatting with trans girls until you can move to a better area.

Work on yourself, go about your life, develop your personality and interests; the older established males will always have it easier familia, this is the law of nature, but one day you will be an older male.

A fair warning though the whole bringing her around your friends thing probably wont go quite as you are expecting it will, especially if you have younger friends.... lot of logistical concerns 2bh especially considering many trans girls are extremely sensitive to comments and reactions that others make about them IRL.

One day you will get your trans girl qt3.14 anon I believe in you :D

>>5671360
>10/10

>implying

>I am a jobless NEET neckbeard and have fugged some cute trannies
>cute

I have seen the beasts people like you call "cute".... im good familia, aint about that life; but if what you say is true more power to you my man, do what you do.
>>
There is something about the testosterone, which hasn't graced cis girls bodies that turns me on so much.

Hard to explain, best of both kinda?

Like ops picture. She's hot af to me. Something about the masculine features, but being washed with estrogen in the eyes and skin. Yuuuuuummmm
>>
>>5671402
Haha, whatever you need to tell yourself m8. I have only fucked one non-passable tgirl, the rest have been cuties.
>>
>>5671635
So there's hope? ;_;
Never thought there'd be people who not only just kinda accept it.
I got terribly awful shoulders like in OPs pic.
>>
>>5671655
I've seen what estrogen does, I love lil cutie, meek transgirls.
like feeding birds, throw some validation, and your so sexys, and they'll ride you like the pony express.
I do love fucking trannys, slim non butch ones who at least try.
>>
File: its-ok-to-have-feelings.png (485 KB, 854x403) Image search: [Google]
its-ok-to-have-feelings.png
485 KB, 854x403
>>5671173
>>
>>5671691
Ha, well that sounds nice.
Hopefully I'll get there when my voice passes.
>>
File: 1454693116322.png (297 KB, 676x452) Image search: [Google]
1454693116322.png
297 KB, 676x452
>>5671654
>m8
>I have only fucked one non-passable tgirl, the rest have been cuties.
>m8
>>
>>5671736
>no argument
>better drakepost

epic
>>
>>5670893
I have Once in my life found myself attracted to a trans person. She was wonderful. Oddly enough she couldn't handle my arrogance. She went threw something Really painful. And my ass was just all like "i told yea so" but u would try to say it to lighten the mood. But alas i really didn't know how to make her feel better. But god knows i wanted that girl more than anything. Even broke All my own rules just because i loved to hear her voice so much. I find myself trying to replace her. But all i do is piss myself off. All these trannys are fucking fake. They don't want to be women. They want to be More than women. And they loooove dick? Wtf? If you don't have dysmorphia you aren't trans! You're just some asshole with superiority issue's. I hate that i can't find anyone out there as genuine as her. And i hate that the world forsakes them so. All because i really like this One trans person. That i can't get out of my heart.
>>
If I sensor nipple on tit pic does it become non-bannable?
>>
>>5671907
I've been banned for disagreeing with a mod about political stuff, even though I didn't even know he was a mod because he was posting as anonymous. You'll get banned for whatever reason the Christians decide to make up.
>>
>>5671907
Is it of a sexual nature? Then b&
Just post a link.
>>
File: 184133.jpg (304 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
184133.jpg
304 KB, 2560x1600
>>5670893
>significant guilt due to being attracted to transwomen as transwomen
Ugh this is my current life situation. My gf is mtf and is the world to me, but if she one day got SRS I really don't think I'd be as sexually attracted to her. I don't think it's a fetish because I treat her like a goddess and am so happy to have her in my life.

Sex is just small aspect of our relationship, but I don't know why I'm just so turned on by her andro/girly body and little girldick. If she got implants, SRS I'd be fucking devastated.

Am I a shit person?
>>
>>5671953
ehh, it's staring down at my tits with areola partially exposed, i'd classify that as being of sexual nature.

Anyway, NSFW link, let me know what you think. Not the best pic but whatever. http://oi64.tinypic.com/2a7vdw0.jpg
>>
Trans girl here, sometimes I feel bad when I turn down guys on dating sites because I'm always thinking in the back of my head 'maybe that's the best I can do?'
But I still have standards. I put a lot of effort into passing but I probably still don't.
>>
>>5671970
You're not a shit person for having your preferences, but it's possible you may wind up not being right for each-other as a consequence.

Surely, though, the two of you have spoken about this before? Whether or not she wants SRS, and how she feels about her face, breasts, hips, etc...?
>>
>>5672378
Yeah we've discussed many things.

She told me she'd get SRS in a heartbeat if there was some magical way to give her a cis vagina. That impossible obviously so she's probably never going to get it, but her discomfort towards her dick is still there.

She likes her hrt B-cups and wouldn't ever get BA; and she passes really well so I don't think she'll want any other surgeries. I'm really happy about this personally for both her and myself.

I guess the only problem then is that she doesn't like her male genitalia and I do. I feel bad for being so attracted to a part of her that she views as an invalidation her womanhood.
>>
>>5671844
>cis dude trying to tell transsexuals how they should feel and it they are genuine
You sound like a huge cunt. That dumb bitch of yours wouldn't have seemed like such a "natural woman" if she had been born with more masculine genetics
>>
>>5672417
Then I'm glad things are mostly well between you, and sorry to hear that your differences are in something that major. I guess there's nothing for it but to love her as best you're able.

Hopefully we live to see the day when a penis isn't seen as an invalidation of womanhood, and trans bodies are better loved in general.
>>
>>5672629
triggered? stay mad and ugly
>>
>>5672677
>love her as best you're able
'tis what I've been doing and even though we view that one aspect differently, I don't think it'll be significant enough to ruin things. We get along way too well. I mean, if we were like not even that close I could see how it would cause the relationship to fall apart.

Yes I hope for that day too. I desperately want her to feel like having a penis is totally irrelevant to her being a girl. She sort of has this mentality but it's not fully there. She's still ashamed to some degree. Ugh. Wise words though as always, Akaka.
>>
I'm attracted only to trans people, both mtfs and ftms. Don't know why. I think cis girls are pretty but I wouldn't have sex with one.
>>
>>5672844
Aww, you're making me tear up. I really am happy for the two of you, and hope the future holds for you much more good than ill.
>>
>>5670893
Something that always confuses me is that all chasers are assumed to be cismale; whereas in my experience I have been chased by multiple cisgirls.
>>
>>5672985
Thank you (:
>>
>>5673026
I've never understood female trans chasers. Why would they want anything to do with a trans woman?

Male chasers are a little more understandable since men have a much stronger sex drive and their gynephillic urges will make them wanna stick their dick into anything that even vaguely resembles a female.
>>
Well for sex I wouldn't really care between a girl and a trans girl but i've always had the impression that even for with any psychological problems that a trans girls could have, girls can be so damn malicious for the pettiest things while I feel trans girls are way more rational and I feel I would maintain a helathier relationship with them. (though my experience with trans girls is not much)
>>
>>5673089
>trannies
>rational
>though my experience with trans girls is not much

Goes without saying.
>>
>>5673046
Well in my instance one of them was extremely fetishistic about trans-girl identity, she even started taking testosterone so that she could "become an mtf". Trans women are both reviled and idolized as some sort of "perfect sufferers" (basically the ultimate bottom of the totem pole of society) , and for cis women I guess some find that sort of thing appealing.
>>
I'm a trans with trans-attraction, 0% shame

Just sucks being FtM because it seems like everyone wants dickgirls. Guess I'm just sol
>>
>>5671101
^^^
I've been saying it for years.
>>
>>5673224
You'll find the one for you eventually. It seems like a non-negligible number of trans women, at least, are into trans men. So at least there's that?
>>
>>5673242
Good because I love cock.
I mean vaginas are nice to have because it's a better alternative to anal, but it's hard to satisfy a non-lesbian girl when you don't have a dick.

Strap-ons don't count because the sex is only good for one person. I don't want a plastic dick. Hurry the fuck up, science.
>>
File: Realdoe-pic.jpg (20 KB, 645x420) Image search: [Google]
Realdoe-pic.jpg
20 KB, 645x420
>>5673276
Ugh, yeah. Next gen SRS when?

So pic related and such never really worked out for you? Shitty. My ex apparently liked them well enough, but it stands to reason that wouldn't go for everyone.
>>
>>5673175
That's disgusting.
>>
>>5670893
Imagine what that person looks like without a wig.

>>5670912
Hahaha, I just rejected a faggot like you on Tinder the last time I tried it.

>he is hot, but acts like a creep with a fetish
>says he wants to "try oral... maybe more"
>me "yeah I don't want oral from a guy and I definitely wouldn't top on"
>him "but I didn't even say I wanted to bottom"
>me "I don't think we're compatible."
>he got all buttflustered
>unmatch, delete

I only go meet guys that treat me well and act mature.
>>
>>5673325
Honestly I've never tried one of the fancy ones. Might be nice if the anchor vibrates tho

But yeah there's no way in hell I'm getting SRS until the technology catches up. I can deal with a giant clit lump until then.
>>
>>5673371
Well, if you do have some spare cash, it could help to look into them. Maybe hassle the guys on ftmg and girls on lesgen about their experiences/thoughts/reviews?
>>
File: 1454679125188.jpg (29 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
1454679125188.jpg
29 KB, 332x443
>>5673368
>Imagine what that person looks like without a wig.
I tried, it turns out I'm not very good at imagining / shooping.
>>
>>5671273
>look at me! I'm an immature douche!

how cute
>>
>>5673485
Not bad. Do you think they are completely skin head bald though? Or maybe a shaved head? Or a thinning comb over? etc.
>>
File: 1453272231791.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1453272231791.png
117 KB, 320x263
I don't care if you like my penis and want to touch it, honestly I'd prefer that to a guy who was just putting up with me. Just don't want me to fuck you, or be pic related. Most chasers fail on both.
>>
>>5673343
yep. Honestly it was cis-girls that made me scared of chasers more than cis-guys.
>>
>>5670893
Are "trans-attracted" guys ever desirable? Or are they all short, fat, ugly, and have a shitty job?

I just want my rich and well built daddy.
>>
>>5673780
Why do you think you're more valuable than those short fat guys?
>>
>>5673780
Mine is 6'5'' and a software engineer.
Meh.
Humans are diverse.
>>
>>5673787
Because I'm better than them?

>>5673813
Hope he isn't autistic though? That'd be annoying.
Sounds good though, I doubt you'll have any financial problems with him.
>>
>>5673830
Yeah but chubs have tiny dicks, and I love tiny dicks.

Seriously, big dicks hurt like a bitch. I only need 4-5 inches to get the job done.
>>
>>5673999
>Seriously, big dicks hurt like a bitch. I only need 4-5 inches to get the job done.

People like you give many men hope.
>>
>>5673999
Seriously. Once you go past 5 inches it hurts like fuck because their dick is slamming into the part where your insides curve upward.
>>
>>5674144
Fuck. Kinda seems strange how a few girls still like that shit up to 9 or even 12.
>>
>>5674222
Yeah they must have some weird-ass internal structuring.
>>
>>5673780
>Are "trans-attracted" guys ever desirable?
depends are you Asian, most of the tall rich white dudes go after asian trans girls.
>>
>>5675075
So I'm basically better off trying to find a man that is into girls with a more masculine body structure, and then convince him to stay with me, than to find a desirable "trans-attracted" guy?

Fuck it.
If only I were like 16, I bet I'd have an easy time finding attractive rich guys.
>>
>>5676338
Just find a guy you like who isn't a NEET and work to support yourself, too. Yes, it sucks to have to spend all that extra effort on your looks on top of having to squander huge parts of each day on drudgery, but that's a part of our world's "charm".
>>
At first I thought I just had some kind of fetish or saviour complex but after a while I came around to thinking that maybe you're just like ordinary women.
>>
>>5676382
No keep that savior complex ;_;
We're not really like ordinary women unless you take the most damaged ones for comparison.
>>
>>5670893
>guilt due to being attracted to transwomen as transwomen as opposed to the women they see themselves as and wish to be seen as

You can see a trans woman as both a trans woman and a woman. I can't speak for you, but guys generally like trans women because they have a penis fetish, even if they're otherwise heterosexual. Some guys probably also like trans women because they're a bit more androgynous, and androgyny can be very attractive on its own.

Trans women, like a lot of other women, usually want people to be attracted to their femininity though. Some will embrace their differences from cis women, but I don't think most will.

And I think that's a bit tragic. It leads these poor girls on to an eternal treadmill where they might always feel inadequate compared to other women. It's super difficult because of dysphoria, but I think it's possible for a trans woman to accept that a man can love and cherish her and be attracted to her not in spite of her differences, nor because of them. A man can love her because of who she is as a person, and as a woman, because she and her body are not inferior, but beautiful in their own right.
>>
>>5676399
Well I don't think a saviour complex is a healthy thing to build a relationship on. I mean I wouldn't want someone to date me because they got some kind of sick kick out of feeling sorry for me.
>>
>>5676430
Best post ITT
>>
>>5676444
I think I would though.
That's how I've heard many people met, including my mom and stepfather.
They're usually pretty interesting and heartwarming stories.
Don't know how I'm supposed to live my life anyway without someone helping me fix it.
>>
>>5676461
I don't think you understand what a saviour complex is.
>>
>>5676468
Enlighten me then?
A quick google search agrees with my idea.
>>
>>5676490
It's when you actively seek out people with problems because you feel the need to save them. There's nothing wrong with helping your s/o and helping eachother grow as people but I think that people with these complexes probably do it for their own satisfaction rather than actually caring.
>>
>>5676508
Well that'd still be more affection than I've ever experienced before.

Guess I wouldnt EXPECT a relationship to come out of that, but it's a decent starting point either way.
Still don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>5676534
>still be more affection than I've ever experienced before.
I'm sorry

>don't see anything wrong with it.
That's okay. I guess we're just both looking for different things
>>
>>5676430
Op here, i agree with >>5676459
But i just feel like there will never be a perfect situation where everything falls into place where i find a transwoman who i lobe, and who can accept it and reciprocate as you describe. Idk i feel like im both naive and cynical at the same time rn
>>
>>5676619
Awww. OP. you type in such a cute way. Please don't be cynical! I really hope that you will find a trans woman who you can share your love with, and I hope you will grow together and have a timeless romance.

Those women are out there! I wish I knew how to help you find a girl who can love herself like that... I think that maybe it takes a bit of time and maturity. My transition was started five years ago now and I know it took me some time to feel okay with the way my body is. I still plan to change it for my own sake, but I am still happy when people are attracted to me where I'm at right now, and I am happy to reciprocate that.

Wish you luck OP. If you live in Canada, give me your email or skype!
>>
>>5676619
id be your gf right away if i ever met you irl
>>
>>5676675
Not canada unfortunatley, but thanks for your words, they are really meaningful to me :)
>>
File: uguu.jpg (58 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
uguu.jpg
58 KB, 848x480
>>5673368
>Hahaha, I just rejected a faggot like you on Tinder the last time I tried it.

That's cold, we just wanna love you.
>>
>>5676695
Nah im beta af irl dw

Seriously though really flattering thanks :)
>>
>>5676351
That sucks, I want a strong man, not an equal.

>>5676382
>>5676444
Savior complex is best, if it's making you a nurturing person. Nurturing guys are the best guys.
>>
>>5671025
>speaking for me personally, i only want to be with guys who like my dick, it's just that they have to be ok with the fact that i won't fuck them with it and they can't blow me or jerk me off. otherwise they can play with it/grope it/whatever as long as it isn't penetration or meant to simulate it, because i'm not into that.

I'd like to meet you...

>tfw neverhappen.gif
>>
>>5676737
>Nurturing guys are the best guys.
Nurturing guys get screwed over by cis women a lot.
>>
>>5673683
>>5673485

She has normal hair it's just really short. Not sure why she isn't growing it out right now though, maybe she is.
>>
File: 1385208252430.jpg (98 KB, 508x619) Image search: [Google]
1385208252430.jpg
98 KB, 508x619
>>5671844
>I find myself trying to replace her.

We all know that feel anon, nobody will ever replace her in your heart 2bh, I know because I have tried myself T__T

>>5673089
>I feel trans girls are way more rational

In a way thats true I guess, but I have seen trannies rage and get violent in a way that most cis girls do not. Then again I like ghetto ass trannies, and I dont fuck with ghetto cis girls so its probably just due to that. Not sure if you are right, I mean all of the trans girls I have met on this site have been calm and intelligent, but I live in a college town and most cis girls I meet are also calm and intelligent.

I dunno if you keep running into the "bratty princess rage kid" type of girl, it may have something to do with you and the type of person you attract; or places you are looking pham.

>>5673175
>ultimate bottom of the totem pole of society

Ayy bb u wanna be the ultimate bottom for my Totem Pole? :^)

>>5673368

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>>5673676
>how cute

Thank you anon ! :D

My Grandmother says the same thing to me, but I thought it was due to the fact that she is 94yrs old and her eyesight probably isnt as good as it used to be.

>>5673780
>I just want my rich and well built daddy

Batting .500 is good enough for league MVP right?
:^)

>>5676338
>If only I were like 16, I bet I'd have an easy time finding attractive rich guys.

Yeah but they dont wanna wife you, they just wanna fuck you and send you back to the ghetto with a little pocket change familia.

>>5676430
>A man can love her because of who she is as a person, and as a woman, because she and her body are not inferior, but beautiful in their own right.

Completely agree anon.

Hons BTFO and on suicide watch confirmed

>>5676508
>people with these complexes probably do it for their own satisfaction

>Kantian Ethics

Get out scum REEEEEEE

>>5677395
>cucks get cucked by cis women a lot

FTFY, stop being a misogynist fuckboi, even Cows know when to move to greener pasture
:^)
>>
>>5676430
well thought out and reasonable post on a trans attracted thread fucking amazing i have to say
>>
>>5675075
ya but all the rich black dudes go for the white trans girls <33
>>
>>5677568
Mine was in love with someone who didn't love her.
It hurt to see her hurt. But i couldn't fix it if she was not willing to walk away from her evil lover.
And that bitch was evil to her. And i was powerless to make it stop.
>>
File: tumblr_ncxxr50Jdl1u0qy0io1_500.gif (998 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncxxr50Jdl1u0qy0io1_500.gif
998 KB, 500x408
DESU all men are gross disgusting chasers no matter what. Period. You have a fetish for girls with a penis and you will ALWAYS see us as a sexual object.

I dont care what kind of mental gymnastics you tell yourself, that you are different, that you actually care about us. You are no different than the 10000 other chasers who tell themselves the same thing while fapping to trap porn.

FUCK OFF AND DIE. trans girls belong with cute girls and other trans girls because we truly understand eachother and dont treat eachother like sex objects.

All men only care about blowing their load. Period.
>>
>>5679272
Is this true?
I don't like men, but i don't hate them either. An im a big'ol lesbo
>>
>>5679286
men evolved for thousands of years to be sexually selfish. The ones who blew thier load the fastest had the best chance of passing on their genes, they've never ever cared about anything other than planting their seed.

Its why it takes men such less time to orgasm than it does women. Women evolved to help their sexual partners orgasm so they could be impregnated, men are the exact opposite and only focus on their own pleasure.
>>
>>5679272
>rans girls belong with cute girls and other trans girls because we truly understand eachother
Valid point, but you don't have to taint your thoughts with misandry, it just makes you look like an idiot.

>You have a fetish for girls with a penis and you will ALWAYS see us as a sexual object.
So straight guys have a fetish for vaginas and will see cis girls as an object? plz anon recollect your arguments. That's fine if you're transbian but at least make some logical conclusions.
>>
>>5679300
Okay now let's here something you didn't just regurgitate from a cosmo mag.
>>
>>5679300
This is true. And i can see the evolution of such behavior.
Idk. As annoying as men can be on the chan i can't bring myself to hate them. They can't help but be constantly perpetuated toward such behavior.
>>
>>5679332
>from a cosmo mag.
1. id never read cosmo
2. thats basic evolutionary biology.
i
>>5679324
>misandry,
i cant be misandrist, im trans and therfore still male.

>So straight guys have a fetish for vaginas
literally false comparison 101.

men evolved to be attracted to vaginas and women evolved to be attracted to penises.
>>
>>5679339
>>So straight guys have a fetish for vaginas
>literally false comparison 101.
i'd disagree. we're dealing with attraction to specific bodies here, not appealing to nature.
>>
>>5679339
I think i find myself to be ... Not so evolved then? I really really don't like dick. Like for real. It's a big no no
>>
>>5679344
but chasers literally have a fetish for penis, they are not homosexuals who are attracted to masculine men.

They like everything else about women that are feminine things, but the thing that doesnt belong is a fetish. Its no different than guys who have a milf fetish.
>>
>>5679339
>evolutionary biology
senpai this is /lgbt/ I think it's safe to say that all of us here defy evolution and biological impulses. You must've been with some really shitty guys or have only been exposed to chaser scum because there are a lot of good sensitive guys out there.

>tfw you take philosophy classes and realize that every guy in your class is more sensitive and caring than you ever thought you were
>>
>>5679358
yes. but a fetish is not necessarily negative. it's just attraction. once it begins encouraging us to tolerate dysphoria or be seen as lesser it becomes problematic, but only then, and not for everyone.
>>
>>5679369
>there are a lot of good sensitive guys out there.
chaser detected.

>at every guy in your class is more sensitive and caring than you ever thought you were
so they are gay or low test numales then?
>>
>>5679380
What are the odds I can convince you to wear a name, or trip?
>>
>>5679380
>chaser detected
>intelligent = gay/numale
What? You can't generalize gay men or straight men into one caricatured stereotype like that if you want anyone to take you seriously. Who hurt you?
>>
>>5679398
that help?
>>
>>5679404
Brilliant. Thank you kindly, ex-Anon.
>>
>>5679403
>intelligent
has noting to do with empathy.

>You can't generalize gay men or straight men into one caricatured stereotype like that if you want anyone to take you seriously.
>waaaah dont make fun of them they are sensitive emotional creatures
fuck that. They are supposed to be strong as fuck and confident. If they arent then they arent really men and might as well transition.
>>
>>5679411
lotta self hate in one post
>>
>>5679411
Hey you're right! I forgot it was the 19th century!
>>
>>5679418
>self hate
but im literally the greatest person ever.

>>5679430
did you really just unironically make a current year reference? oh god...

Men have this thing called.. TESTOSTERONE! it makes them very strong and stuff, confident, it gives them motivation and creativity.

What they lack is the OTHER hormone estrogen, which makes women a lot more empathetic, emotional, etc etc.

If you are a man with low testosterone and high estrogen that means you have a medical problem you need to address. Unless you are trans, but then you arent really a cis male anymore
>>
>>5679440
plz you're literally the worst troll. just stop trying
>>
>>5679456
>explaining the effects of testoserone and estrogen on an /lgbt/ board makes you a troll
butthurt chaser detected
>>
>>5679461
>doesn't agree with me
>automatically a chaser
>no such thing as a trans person who has a different viewpoint
>>
>>5679456
It's actually astonishing to see someone implying they are trans using sex-essentialist reasoning. I wish they'd kept the trip on.
>>
>>5679475
>a different viewpoint
you mean doesnt understand the effects of hormones when they are fucking taking them? thats a really scary idea.
>>
>>5679491
being trans literally taught me how much hormones can effect your pseronality. Everyone iv met thats trans was a completey different person before and after hormones.

Saying that they dont do anything to your personality is just straight up unintelligent.
>>
>>5679491
It's actually been a while since I've seen delusion this strong, which is surprising in a place like 4chan.
>>
>>5679502
No one said they don't affect your personality.
>>
>>5679507
>delusion this strong,
delusion is thinking that men having high levels of testosterone and women having high levels of estrogen affects their personality BIG time.

Dont believe me? just try taking the other set of hormones.
>>
>>5679520
Damn. I think this might be true though.
>>
>>5679339
>men evolved to be attracted to vaginas and women evolved to be attracted to penises.
Nah, men evolved to be attracted to penis, and female sex characteristics.

Women evolved to get aroused by basically anything and everything, that has any sexual association.

>>5679411
Yep, men are supposed to be strong and confident, and knowledgeable.
It's what makes them attractive.

Sensitive and faggy guys are the worst.
Yes, they can be sensitive, towards YOU, because he wants to protect you, but not sensitive towards other shit in the world.

Litterally... Why would anyone want to be a man if he isn't strong, confident, knowledgeable, and just generally manly? Every woman would just go for other women if they couldn't find manly men, because according to studies, women are always either lesbian, or bisexual.
>>
>>5679163
>tfw not some nfl players dirty little secret
Life is pain. I guess that's for the next generation of qts
>>
>>5679272
>Lesbian rant

If you don't like males, don't date them. What other people do is none of your business.
>>
>>5679300
>>5679339
>>5679358
>>5679380
>>5679411
>>5679440
>>5679461
See >>5680052, assuming you're not just the same anon.
>>
>>5671635
>estrogen

dude, that person looks like her never took estrogen in his life

it's a cis guy with a bit of make up and a wig

you faggot
>>
>>5680207
urrrr an asshole
>>
>>5680207
At times like this, we would like to remind you of the guiding principle behind all human interaction. We've used the acronym ABIS to make it easier.

"Always Be InvalIdating Someone". If you follow this simple guideline, you will never have to fear that you're falling to contribute to the mean hostility of communications.

Try not to forget it.
>>
>>5680207
> you faggot

...you realise what board you're on, right?
>>
>>5679272
humans are sexual objects
>>
File: 1449196056951.png (136 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449196056951.png
136 KB, 306x306
>literally a man in a dress sucking and fucking dick
>"Ew, some faggot wants to touch my cock!"

Fuck em.
>>
>>5679272
>Male is put off by a trans person and is unattracted
>"transphobia!!!"

>Male accepts a trans person, and is sexually attracted to them
>"Gross chaser!!!!"

This attitude is why it's so hard to find a guy if you're male-attracted and trans.
>>
>>5680515
The sad part is that you're not even exaggerating...
>>
>>5680515
>>Male is put off by a trans person and is unattracted
>>"transphobia!!!"

i dont think iv ever said that. In fact what i said was men SHOULDNT be attracted to use because its just a fetish if they are.

>>5680052
>What other people do is none of your business.
it is when i have to hear about it on my mongolian chop squad knitting forum it, never mind the fact that i get constant harassment from chasers and other people for not being TRUTRANS because i dont like men.
>>
>>5670893

>manface
>clavicular structure
>posture

not fooling ANYONE hon
>>
>>5680750
1. no-one cares about your opinion
2. straight mtf are attracted to men
3. see no. 1.
>>
>>5680939
It's like you think ugly women with similar features don't exist.....

>>5680750
>i get constant harassment from chasers and other people for not being TRUTRANS because i dont like men.
More like you're a transbian. And why do you care so much about the opinion of people you are unattracted to? If anything, you're the one pushing your crap on others.
>>
OP here again, god i go to sleep for a few hours and suddenly it becomes this weird argument...

I've noticed there are a few people in relationships in this thread; how did you meet your signifcant other, and were you upfront with your transactraction/transgendered-ness?
>>
Few tips for guys attracted to trans girls

1. Only be interested in the dominant, male, sexual role. You can want to explore all our body, but do it from this perspective, we will thank you for it, and probably be kneeling at the time.

2. Work out, you dont have to go crazy, but being muscular is attractive it sends so many signals that male attracted trans find hot such as "god, he could do things to me" "i'd just love to have him hold me in his big strong arms and take me" etc.

3. be completely secure in your sexuality, know how to take charge and lead sexually, socially, generally. Trans are often shy and insecure to varying degrees and long for a guy who is opposite.

4. Be unashamed of dating, your friends, family, public knowing. (this one is harder and I can understand that, but if you can then again, thank-you's will projected to you from our hearts.

Also any general tips for attracting women will work on trans to, so the last point would be, be able to seduce and sleep with women, these skills will directly translate.
>>
>>5681842
>1. Only be interested in the dominant, male, sexual role.

I'd love to find one who wasn't such a fucking sub, I just want some laid back sex with a dickgirl, fuck.
>>
>>5682037
Not gonna happen without you paying for it.
>>
File: 1452408128442.gif (1 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1452408128442.gif
1 MB, 600x450
>>5671025
Are people going to call me AGP if I say I enjoy getting blown and jerked off?

I mean I'd much rather have a vagina, but while it's there I figure I might as well use it. Plus it feels good.
>>
>>5681842
Op again, my main issue is with articles such as this
http://www.sbs.com.au/topics/sexuality/explainer/transwomen-and-men-who-love-them

Where the ideal seems to be a straight man who accepts them fully as a woman, in your experience (as your persepctive seems to be that of a transwoman) do you think "chasers" are inately an issue when they don't break the rules you describe in your post
>>
>>5682099

>I enjoy getting blown and jerked off?

Hey bae bee
>>
>>5682100
i feel people should stop describing any guy attracted to trans women, and is aware of it, as a chaser. It is a stupid label i suspect mostly made up by trans lesbians so they can feel superior about themselves.

Judge the person as an individual, there are guys who will be attracted to you purely kink, others who will desire you in a way more affirming of your identity.

I don't consider guys attracted to trans women, who do not fit the characteristics I listed as a problem, it just may affect if I would be with them or not.
>>
>>5682110
Ok so you described the transattracted as both a kink and so to speak 'charity act' but how do you feel when thinking of it as sexuality. I, for one, do not believe this is a kink, or fetish, nor an act of empathy, in my case, due to memories of a pre-pubic attraction to transwomen.
So, viewing this attraction in said terms, do you feel that disparity between attraction and identity as an issue?
>>
My GF is a chaser. It took like 3 months before I found tranny porn on her PC and worked it out. We met in public seemingly at random and she took an instant shine to me. She was really nice (I was like 3 months on mones so was surprised). I think the easiest way to find your dream tranny like she did is to look for girls just starting out who show potential for good changes and just be a nice guy/girl to them.
>>
I'm a chaser.

I'm a straight guy who has no self-confidence, is just too short and misogynistic to fuck real woman.

But I fuck lots of traps and trans-women.

And I treat them badly, abuse them, and mess with their head.

And they fuck me because the truth is they are desperate for any sort of affection.

Sometimes I fall in love with them and I hurts like hell because they're so fucking retarded and mentally ill that I know a real stable long-term relationship is impossible.

Also I never suck their dicks or let them fuck me in the ass because that would be gay,

AMA
>>
File: 1449509740506.png (316 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1449509740506.png
316 KB, 500x363
>>5682181
Wow you met one of those fabled female chasers?

I Thought they were only a myth!
>>
File: worried_bulma.png (261 KB, 505x470) Image search: [Google]
worried_bulma.png
261 KB, 505x470
>>5682236
Why are you telling us this? You are a terrible person anon.
>>
>>5682236

How they compare to real woman?
>>
Shoot all trannies.
>>
>>5682242
Me too. I guess they're getting more common as more women are watching porn nowadays and are finding the ts stuff. It's nice knowing that no matter how much I hate my body she fucking loves it. Probably helps that's she's bi leaning les too, best of both worlds as far as she's concerned.
>>
File: 1451974365459.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451974365459.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>5682259
So anon, do you do PIV sex with her?

Spill it.
>>
>>5682249
I thought this was a judgement free discussion thread
>>5682253
They're just as nice
>>
this board will be deleted soon because gookmoot recognizes that lgbt is a mental illness containment board

get help weirdos

god gave you the perfect body that you were meant to have. believe it.
>>
>>5682293
I believe it.

Don't you know shit? Free will is a lie. All we do in life is follow Gods/Allahs will. They meant us to be trannies. That's us dealing with the hand we're dealt.
>>
>>5682236
> and I tread them badly, abuse them, and mess with their head.

How?
>>
>>5682283
Personally I can't get off from piv. We'll go at it like rabbits till she's come a few times and then she'll use the magic wand to make me come too. She fucking loves touching herself whilst I kneel at the end of the bed rubbing my tits getting harder and harder. Then I bend her over and plow. The other week I went at it for an hour non stop (Viagra rules) she came three times and couldn't take it anymore, just burst into tears with the biggest grin on her face.
>>
>>5682355
As a relatively straight man this seems impossible to me...
>>
>>5682370
Which bit? I can elaborate if you want, I've not got anything planned for the rest of the day. AMA
>>
>>5671273
Cancer.
>>
>>5682110
Chasers made it a point to label all other people who are attracted to trans women as chasers in order to conflate their emotionless pump and dump hunt with guys who actually want to date trans women and treat them respectfully. This means that even guys who have no interest in taking advantage of the emotional vulnerabilities of trans women are either forced to defend assholes to the people they want to date, or get turned away by a deluge of anonymous shitposting... most likely bitter chasers pretending to be the trans women they project their sexual frustrations onto.

Kinda like a pervy scooby doo villain.
>>
>>5682293
>this board will be deleted soon
watch out literaly all other boards as you shall be filled to the brim in faggotry
>>
File: 1385208252419.jpg (47 KB, 492x558) Image search: [Google]
1385208252419.jpg
47 KB, 492x558
>>5679272

>All men only care about blowing their load. Period.

Awww poor girl... was daddy rough with you your first time? Didnt call you back? You wanted to tap out and he wouldnt let off of you? Its OK sweetheart, you dont have to blame yourself, im here now and im different than he is.... I actually care about you bb girl :^)

>>5680515

>This attitude is why it's so hard to find a guy if you're male-attracted and trans.

Thats a false choice tho anon, there are a lot of p cool trans girls out there that dont play into retarded hon/AGP memes. The reality is that most trans girls would be absolutely thrilled if they could meet a guy that was into them. I was talking about this with one of my trans friends a few days ago... basically we came to the conclusion that trans attraction and wanting to be out and public with it is a pretty rare combo, far rarer than mm/ff homosexuality. She thinks <1% of the male population... I used to think "open" trans attraction was much more common, but thinking about everything I have seen, read, and talked to trans girls about im starting to agree that its p rare.

>>5681626
>suddenly it becomes this weird argument...

LOL that happens in every chaser thread 2bh pham u new? Blame Hons and AGP scum.

>>5681842
>>5682110

ILU anon, but I think you already know that <3 :P

>>5682236
>just too short and misogynistic to fuck real woman
>AMA

How tall?

Why you hate women? I see a lot of cis girl hate ITTs just curious where it comes from, I like cis and trans girls both; like are you just mad you havent had success with cis girls or what?

Which do you prefer more blackberries/blueberries/strawberries ?

>>5682256
>Shoot all trannies

Nah only the cute ones, shoot deep too doe :^)

>>5682293
>god gave you the perfect body that you were meant to have. believe it.

The gods have forsaken us. believe it.

>>5682434
>Cancer

Nah Aquarius, how bout (You) pham? :^)
>>
>>5682509
Op:
Yeah desu all the times ive lurked here (not v often coz deep in closet etc) i havnt seen much in the way of chaser.threads so believe it or not i thought i was being edgy and progressive.
Shows wt i know as a bb
>>
>>5682523
Yeah the threads typically start out legit, then hons and AGP scum come to troll to bait reactions, and then what usually happens next is people devolve into debating philosophy or politics.... I really wanted to jump on that Kantian shitlord for implying earlier that the motivation of good deeds actually matters....but I pretty much let it go because thats not really what this thread is about.

.... and all chasers should know that Hedonism is the true path out of darkness anon :^)
>>
>>5682509
AMA Guy here:
I'm 5'9. I was just exaggerating for comic effect mostly - i'm not a bad looking guy and i've had hook-ups with women before. I just can't relate to women on any level - they're fickle, shallow, uninteresting creatures who don't know anything about duty, sacrifice, or true pain.

I don't like berries at all.
>>
Am I a chaser if everyone I've had feelings for was trans?
>>
>>5682964
No, you'd be a chaser if you pursued them in a trashy, tactless manner that completely ignored their humanity just to get a chance to sleep with them.
>>
>>5682964
No that's either coincidence or you're just most attracted to them. You're a chaser if you're a scummy person who slimily seduces, fucks and ditches them.
>>
>>5682552
>then hons and AGP scum
Doesn't it strike you odd that you identify such specific bogeymen on an anonymous imageboard where you can't identify anybody? It could be one of the hundreds of millions of people in the world who hate trans people posting on a site that's internationally famous for for radical hatred, rather than a miniscule minority group within a minority group within a minority group that barely scrapes a few million to begin with?
>>
File: 1385208252414.jpg (119 KB, 550x398) Image search: [Google]
1385208252414.jpg
119 KB, 550x398
>>5682827
>I'm 5'9. I was just exaggerating for comic effect mostly

Oh OK, just wondering because I am 5'10", I have never felt bad about my height and 5'8/9/10" are pretty much all the same desu, just wondered if /fit/ memed you into some unhealthy self image beliefs.

>I just can't relate to women on any level

Just wondering if you have thought about why you cant relate. I mean surely you dont actually believe ALL women are fickle, shallow, and uninteresting do you? I mean seriously? Sounds like you just need to find some better girls to talk to anon.

>don't know anything about duty, sacrifice, or true pain.

LOL tell that to Mothers.

Not even trying to be a Feminist or a cuck, but seriously that is retarded familia.... I mean what do YOU know about duty, sacrifice, or true pain? There are plenty of women out there that would happily stand on the front line of any war simply to die for their friends.... Not trying to scold you are anything, but seriously you should think about retarded memes you may have fallen into believing and if they have possibly clouded your judgement of people.

>I don't like berries at all.

Confirmed for never making it, better step up your antioxidant and poly phenol game 2bh familia.

>>5683042
>anonymous imageboard where you can't identify anybody?

But pham thats not true....

>>5682509
>ILU anon, but I think you already know that <3 :P

I was actually right about who that person was, I know this because they contacted me and told me so :P

If you are perceptive in the ways of the Force sometimes you can figure out who anons are by various cues in their writing style, vernacular, use of punctuation, topics they talk about, etc. I have encountered that Die Cis Scum person before, I have a few suspects as far as which trip they are, but I dont care a whole lot, just a game I play.

Too bad if you cant pay attention as well as I can familia, stay basic as fuck I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>>
>>5683858
what is this?
>>
File: as.jpg (71 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
71 KB, 684x513
>>5683786
>5'10
nooo why statute man my fetish is 6'+ so guys make me feel like a midget in comparison
>>
>>5687148

K, but why do you still think you have a chance with me anyway? I told u im not into fembois :^) plus now I hear that you cant even bottom you can only suck..... dont pass, cant bottom.... the fuck am I supposed to do with you sweetheart? Play vidya gaymes?

Back to >>>/soc/ and hit up more lanklet neckbeard nerds familia im good over here 2bh
>>
>>5689019
>lanklet
I laugh every time. Both that and Manlet get me rolling I'm so unbothered by my shortness
>>
>>5682355
Haha, I'm the same with my gf, she's a lesbian/bi and only dated cis girls before me and since I'm on hormones I can get hard but either GD or the hormones limit my ability to cum so I basically fuck her for a few hours and she orgasms about 3-5 times, she's well adept to bringing girls to orgasm with her fingers and it works the same for a mtf so thats usually how we finish :D

If I had known how great sex would have been with a cis girl before hand I don't think I would have been with as many guys as I did before I met her.
>>
>>5689019
im only 5 months on hrt you butt how can I compete with these long timers. also u watch ill be the best tranny who has ever walked planet EARTH

also where did that /soc/ meme and the other ones come from lol that's not true
>>
>>5689477
I wouldn't worry about having been with guys first. Sex with girls can be hit or miss, there's loads of pillow princesses out there that won't try for shit once they've cum. Just be glad you've found one of the good ones lol.
>>
Tell me attracted-to-trans-straight men, what do you like about women with this medical background?
I'm currently dating a wonderful guy who just found out i'm trans. We will see each other in a few weeks again and haven't really mentioned it while talking, so... how? and why?
I thought penis would make every straight men cringe and i don't think he's bisexual or gay. He could dump me for any other woman with a vagina, why does he not hate me?
>>
>>5689611
Most guys aren't that phased with the prospect of dating a passable transgirl.

I've dated 5 guys the last 2 years, all of them I met randomly irl, in a club etc... all straight, even met all of their parents/family.
>>
>>5689611
Quotation from other anon:
>Some guys probably also like trans women because they're a bit more androgynous, and androgyny can be very attractive on its own.

I'm more attracted to trans girls because their bodies' are typically more boyish than cis girls. It's hot. And dicks are hot. What's not to like.
>>
>>5689611
Personally, I'm more attracted to someone's personality than which chromosomes they possess.
>>
>>5689611
i'm a pretty normal straight guy. just passing through from /pol/. idk. i'd be willing to look past any differences and date a trans girl as long as they're decent human beings, and they're cute. just like any other girl i would date.
>>
>>5689659
alright, thats good to hear. I don't have much experience with men, i avoided relationships during the last years
>>5690306
i can live with that, except the
>And dicks are hot
He can touch it but no suckie-suckie ._.
>>5690621
<3
>>5690676
/pol/ is always a plus. He's not talkative about politics but sometimes i notice how he holds his opinion back. Soon i will fuck his powerlevel out of him
>>
>>5689611
I don't know why, but I just prefer cock. I don't really like the musky scent of a man, nor do I like their body hair or masculine appearance. But goddammit, I fucking love cock. I just love cock. And cute femboys and transgirls who are willing to let me do so are the ideal for me. I'll gladly meet with them in person, go on romantic walks and meet their parents (if they're supportive), but sometimes I just want to suck a dick you know?
>>
>>5691031
>let me do so
do what? you never mentioned anything lol
>>
>>5691077
Sorry, I meant being able to suck his/her cock.
>>
>>5691031
You're gay, or bi.
>>
>>5691106
I don't really care. I just want a cutie who will put up with a guy who wants to give head.
>>
>>5691139
Haha same here.
>>
>>5682509
>this post
>this entire thread

Im not sure whats worse: chasers who lie to themselves to the point they believe their own delusions, or trannies guillable enough to actually believe their lies.

You dont care about trans girls, you care about getting off. The only way you will ever prove this wrong is to be in a non sexual relationship (no fapping either) with a trans girl.

Not willing to do it? thats why i thought.

We will never be more than walking fetishes to you disgusting men.
>>
>>5691708
One of my best friends is mtf. Does that make me chaser cis scum in your eyes?
>>
>>5671104
>>5671104
Go on anon?

Wouldn't post-op be a plus since it means there's no perverse incentive to milk me for medical expenses

& also a plus because cunt?

Sounds good 2 me
>>
>>5691708
What do you mean by a non-sexual relationship with a transgirl? A friendship? I'm great friends with a the transgirls I know. A sexless, lifeless marriage with a dysfunctional harpy? Darling, I don't need a transgirl to get that experience, and I don't ever want that experience. I would rather kill myself than live that sort of horrible life.

Your sex-negative attitude is what's truly disgusting here, and I just know you're a fucking translesbian wench.
>>
>>5691797
Bang on. Pretty sure it's the same anon who's been spewing misandrist shit over several threads lol. Such anger.
>>
>>5691856
For the life of me, I cannot ever understand why sexual desire is so vilified like this.This idea that wanting and liking sex is a bad thing. I mean look at /mtfg/ and /tlg/, they're some of the horniest fuckers I have ever witnessed online. It's a disgusting, outdated mentality of burned out spinsters and bitter lesbians. Imagine if she said this to the horny transgirls out there, that they're scum for wanting to get fucked and embraced and feel the rush that sex provides. Why is it bad when we get horny?
>>
>>5691926
Some people have just been conditioned to believe that sex and sexuality is something to be ashamed of. Just look at how for years the catholic church held the belief that sex should only occurred when married and ONLY for the purpose of procreation. The abrahamic religions in particular have at their core this all "innate sin" thing going on where you're a piece of shit because you're human and have human desires. Therefore you have to spend your whole life making up for this fact by devoting yourself to jesus, mohammad, abraham, or which ever mythical persona you prefer.
>>
>>5689611
Probably not the norm but i don't even consider my self straight nor gay or bi just as a guy who like women cis and trans I just feel like i don't fit in with most straight guys so i just feel weird identifying myself with them idk
But going to answer because all my friends say I'm straight so idc probably a 2 on Kinsey since i do seek out trans gals last girl i slept with was cis though

The following are reason I and some other might like Transgirls but not all apply to everyone and some contradict each other but they probably all have several individuals who subscribe to the idea
Anywho there are tons of reasons guys might like trans women and the vagina is not magical as some men and women would have you belie it's just an organ.

We are familiar with the penis and know how to pleasure it since we often masturbate.

Masculine features speckled onto feminine ones in the way many trans women have is attractive. Many cis girls look like children it's hard to find a non model or movie star who looks like an adult female and is in her 20s

Related to the prior people like androgyny

Trans women also seem to be more intelligent

Seem to be comfortable in more traditional female rolls

More submissive

Less Submissive

Attraction to cock but not masculinity sometimes this person likes femboys sometimes they are also seen as too masculine (personally find femboys to be gross and ugly)

A form of ultimate bisexuality for some with some urges toward men but not enough to actually like them
>>
>>5671104
>>It's like a burn victim
>>mfw that's how I feel like being post-op.
There are people who like post-ops specifically also you can just not tell people you are trans at that point
>>
>>5691726
no.
>>5691797
>non-sexual relationship with a transgirl?
a romantic relationship with no sexual connotations at all, atleast for a few months.

> sex-negative
just male sex. testosterone is why you will only ever care about getting off.
>>
>>5692120
You sure seem to have strong opinions on what being male is like
>>
>>5692120
I spent the first five months of dating my fiancee without any sexual contact. Mainly due to distance, and also to build up the courage to meet, due to living like 200mi away. It was fucking painful for both of us to not be able to have sex prior to.

And I absolutely love getting her off. To watch her twitch and moan and writhe as I go down on her is something to behold. I like it more than actual sex to be quite honest. But I do get off after she's done and ready.
>>
>>5692155
>being male is like
as a trans girl i was born one. all my freinds growing up were male, half of them still are. Im surrounded by men on a daily basis, i know what they think like.

>>5692192
if you are a man then it wasnt nearly as painful being apart for you as it was for her. all your emotions are completely dull compared to someone on estrogen. You dont even know what real love feels like.
>>
>>5692271
I was the one she had to comfort as I cried in her arms when we first met.
>>
>>5692367
>inb4 not a "real" man
>>
>>5692271
conceptualize it however you want but I don't think looking like a man for a while is remotely the same from the inside as being one

even if the look the same outside

what would i know though i'm just a man
>>
>>5692367
>I was the one she had to comfort as I cried in her arms when we first met.
>>5692395
low test beta numale confirmed. you should get your hormone levels checked.

iv been in a long distance relationship with a girl whom i love for a lot longer than that with way higher estrogen (meaning all my emotions are a lot more intense) and you dont see me bragging about it on the internet.

get your hormone levels checked.

>>5692505
>i'm just a man
and therefore full of testosterone.
>>
>>5692535
I'm fine the way I am.
>>
>>5692535
LOL I just can't do anything right in your eyes because I'm an evil evil man and my hormones must be fucked up! Thank God you're a lesbian.
>>
>>5692568
>Thank God you're a lesbian.
ikr thank god for estrogen. i was actually attracted to men before starting hormones and dated/had sex with quite a few. Its why i can be so certain that men who like trans girls are all fucking slimeballs.

>an evil evil man
i never said that. you just are either
1. completely full of shit because you biologically are unable to feel emotions with the same intensity as someone pumped full of estrogen.

or

2. you have an extreme hormonal imbalence and need to get them checked.

Take your pick senpai. Either way you are lying to yourself.
>>
>>5692604
She wasn't on hormones when we met though. Really low T and also low E on her end then.
>>
>>5692614
>She wasn't on hormones
>. Really low T
no thats you.
>>
>>5692535
>and therefore full of testosterone.
I wouldn't have it any other way though

Hormone decline ravages older men. I'm probably going to get tested every few years and aim for TRT in middle-age

Testosterone doesn't make a man a shit. Being a shit does that
>>
>>5692624
>Testosterone doesn't make a man a shit
i never said it does, i simply said that men are supposed to have testosterone and low estrogen.

This also means that men who are biologically healthy are not nearly as emotional/sensitive as biologically healthy women who are low testosterone and high estrogen.

It also means those men care a lot more about sex than they ever will romance. Thats what a healthy male is, and thats perfectly ok, but stop pretending like you are a bunch of special snowflakes.

YOU DONT CARE about trans girl, you care about getting off. Thats what testosterone does.
>>
>>5692646
my boyfriend has a lot of testosterone. hes a man. he also doesnt just want to get off.

a lot of chasers are disgusting individuals but testosterone isnt the problem though i can understand how it can bring out the worst in an already scummy person
>>
>>5692672
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
>>
>>5692687
Go be a bitter lesbian somewhere else.
>>
>>5692687
you have to be trolling. not every guy is like that. its easy to get into that mode of thinking when you are constantly marginalized and fetishized. i used to think just like you.
>>
>>5692646
>men care a lot more about sex than they ever will romance
Yeah that's fair. I agree completely.

>YOU DONT CARE about trans girl, you care about getting off. Thats what testosterone does.
This is a much stronger claim and it's the one I don't agree with. Sex drive being the strongest drive doesn't mean other drives or emotions don't real for men. Even if your claim is right your argument is not.
>>
>>5692704
>>5692705
>>5692711
>butthurt_chasers_gone wild.jpeg

>h-h-h-how dare you point out the biological differences between men and women

>this much denial
>this much damage control
>thirsty chasers this upset

it will never stop being funny to see chasers realize they are full of shit.
>>
File: 1448997651950.jpg (31 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
1448997651950.jpg
31 KB, 428x428
>>5692740
>>
>>5692740
im a straight transgirl >>5692705

just because it doesnt fit into your narrative doesnt mean that im a chaser lol
>>
>>5692646
>i simply said that men are supposed to have testosterone and low estrogen.
yeah exactly
i don't even see a low test male as a male but just as another girl ahaha
>>
File: 64fkmq.jpg (20 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
64fkmq.jpg
20 KB, 250x376
>>5692752
>damage control has now gone into calvin and hobbs level

>cant accept the fact that men evolved to be no different than apes and other primates full of testosterone
>>
>>5692740
You said that men are sex-crazed sociopaths.
>>
File: 1454735699069.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
1454735699069.gif
769 KB, 585x430
>tfw you sometimes want a nice man to take you in his arms and love you like he would any other woman
>tfw you're terrified of men and you feel inadequate cause you don't have a vagina and you hate using your butt
>tfw you'll never be good enough for a man to love you
>>
>>5692756
>im a straight transgirl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

you know i used to be like you, naaive and would whiteknight men all day and night on here
>omg they arent all like that
>some men really do care
you know i wish it wasnt going to happen , but when you realize im right and you're heart is broken in a million pieces when you realize you will only ever be a fetish to them, well, il just pat you on the back instead of saying i told you so.

one day you will take the red pill on men, but i guess that day is not today.
>>
>>5670893
Holy shit, OP is a faggot!
>>
>>5692646
holy crap, you're on /lgbt/ and you still shill this circa 1950's shit? and you're a transgirl?
>>
The best thing you can do if you really want a trap girlfriend is find one on okcupid, search her username for steam profiles or something similar. Strike up a conversation and pretend to be surprised when they admit they have a dick. Tell them it's a lot to take in. "Decide" to continue the blossoming relationship and enjoy her cock slapping your stomach as she rides you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.