[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like, having a vagina?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1270
What's it like, having a vagina?
>>
It's just kind of there. It's fun to poke at, feels squishy.

Also if you are one of those people who get intense period cramps sometimes you'll wake up in the middle of the night out of pain because it feels like someone is raping your butthole.
>>
Awful.
>>
>>5664024
Lovecraftian.
>>
>>5664024
Imagine if you couldn't control your sphincter for a week every month and shit just leaked out of your asshole so you had to stick something up it to absorb it. They look nice at least.
>>
Terrible, i have a penis, its much better
>>
>>5664024
It's pretty great desu, I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

It's soft and squishy outside, warm and moist inside. Looks like a cute flower. Feels amazing and gives great orgasms. And it's unobtrusive.

I love my puffy vulva.
>>
>>5664024
So lucking forward to having one that doesn't leak and cramp once a month. It's like the best of both worlds.
Maybe then I'll even have a sex life.
>>
>>5664190
>cramp

Unlucky lad. Feels good to have inoffensive periods, just slap a rag in me undies and off I go.
>>
>>5664024
The orgasms are better than anything you will ever experience in your life t b h
>>
>>5664199
Nah doesn't sound like I'd want that either if I can avoid it. At best it'd be an excuse to not have sex.
Dilation is enough hassle. It's the one downside I do envy you for.
>>
>>5664221
Oh right, I assumed you were an FTM with bad periods.
>>
>>5664227
Ugh no, I'm really sorry for those guys.
I could never have sex like that.
>>
File: xxx.jpg (104 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
104 KB, 520x720
>>5664235
there's a reason you don't have a sex life i assume
>>
>>5664256
Yeah cause I have a dick and it freaks me the hell out.
I wouldn't want to be a dude with a vagina either though.
>>
Would totally take cramps for a vag, would love to have the ability to have kids and have guys actually after me.
Already deal with chronic pain, and problems. vag would just make it easier to find someone, nobody but tumblr wants the disabled tranny
>>
>>5664274
How bad they are depends on the person. My friends just get slight cramps but mine come with a lot of pain and sometimes diarrhea and vomiting. I think I'm just unlucky, most people don't get them this bad.
>>
>>5664274
I probably would too, but I think it's healthier to stay realistic and not weep over what should be. That just drags you down.
That considered, a neovag isn't all that bad.

And if in a bunch of years they do manage to grow a lab vagina for an XY host, then you can still switch to that.
>>
>>5664289
This, desu. People without periods seems to have this idea periods are this terrible thing that plague every CIS woman but for so many women they're completely unassuming without much or any pain.
>>
>>5664289
Yeah and i have Gerd and a whole bunch of other stuff. I know how much it sucks. I would still rather.

>>5664292
Oh i realize, I guess a point of cramps is always brought up as to why trans people shouldnt want one, to me its a non point
>>
>>5664302
I mean, they're still a pain in the ass no matter what. Like >>5664076 said its a bodily function that you have no control over so if don't have anything to help deal with it you're screwed. The cramps themselves can range from barely there to extreme pain depending on the person.
>>
>>5664306
Nah, it's just something positive to cling to about having a neovag. Some optimism is always nice, especially if you have all these shortcomings.
I don't think cramps would be a dealbreaker for any tranny.
>>
>>5664308
Yeah they're added hassle every month but they're no way near as bad as some people make out. At least for a lot of girls that aren't crippled by them.
>>
>>5664217
>tfw I had my first pelvic floor orgasm when I was 14. WOW!!!
Cumming is boring...
>>
>>5664076
> they look nice at least
Hey, sorry to break the news
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.