[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agree or Disagree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Agree or Disagree?
>>
>>5663085
feelings>logic
:^(
>>
>>5663112
So.... You disagree?
>>
>>5663131
it depends on how i'm feeling
@:^)
>>
>>5663085
of course I agree
teenagers gonna teenage though
>>
>>5663085
I speak for my own experiences with sexuality and gender dysphoria. I don't know how these other people feel and I kinda don't give a shit. It's none of my business. As long as I can get HRT and SRS and get my gender marker changed to "F" on my ID, I'm alright. I don't give a shit about tumblr either.

You people care too much about things that really don't matter, just like everyone else.
>>
>>5663198
It matters when a bunch of youths are being influenced by b.s
>>
>>5663085
>your dysphoria can't fluctuate
This is the main thing that struck me as being wrong. It absolutely can and does. It's just like how a depressed person will still have ups and downs in their mood, it's just that the ups tend to be less and the downs more than in a non-depressed person.

That doesn't mean you're something other than trans, though.
>>
>>5663249
Gender dysphoria doesn't actually exist
>>
>>
What is the non-straight non-male's fascination with having a perfectly apt label attributed to themselves?

Instead try describing yourselves in terms of what you do, not who and what you are. Then all this pronoun bullshit will go away. I don't care if you 'identify as a genderfluid pansexual polyromantic'. It is much more descriptive and simple to say "I can't decide and I want to fuck everything sometimes"

And besides, if the only thing that makes up who you are as a person is your sexuality, you are a sad empty person.
>>
>>5663380
Straight people don't say "I try to rape other straight people and infect/get infected with fetuses" instead of "I'm straight." And they spend far more time talking about their infection strategies and tips to be more infectious then all of the other subjects they talk about put together.
>>
>>5663293
Thank god somebody else said this. It's just a common "I'm so obsessed with my fetish that I can't bear life without it." just like any other stupid fetish.
>>
File: sid-vicious.jpg (80 KB, 485x323) Image search: [Google]
sid-vicious.jpg
80 KB, 485x323
>>5663393
>Reproduction is infection

Jesus titty fucking Christ, you are the most obvious cishet person pretending to be queer somehow that I have ever seen. Shut the fuck up and go away.
>>
>>5663459
Shut up dog shit.
>>
File: 1436770697076.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1436770697076.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
>>5663459
wrong image. this is you.
>>
File: 1438320471013.jpg (36 KB, 624x318) Image search: [Google]
1438320471013.jpg
36 KB, 624x318
>>5663466
your gender is dog-shit.
>>
>>5663470
No, it's not, because that piece of shit is a straight meme troll pedophile like yourself. Otherwise, I completely agree with what that troll said and how it acted an dressed. If that were a real queer I could get behind it.
>>
I used to say I was pansexual until I realized I couldn't get aroused by dicks.
I never believed in the geneser shit. You're either one or the other or pretending to be another.
>>
>>5663542
That's exactly the fucking problem though, you fucking agree with a straight teenage girl that stereotyped being queer as being an angry, oddly-dressed freak and took on that identity becuse muh oppressions. Its the fucking breeders (like you) that latch onto us to justify their immature antics that are holding us back.

Its not the Ls or Gs or Bs Or Ts that ruin it for the rest of us. Its. YOU.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.