[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying pueraria mirifica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: lifeinthecloset.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
lifeinthecloset.png
1 MB, 1065x902
Well anons, I've decided to buy pueraria mirifica off Amazon since I needed something to ease the dysphoria while I'm in the closet. Any recommendations on potency or amount? Most of the stuff on amazon seems to be 500mg and 60 pills for ~12 bucks.

Also, I'm buying it with some random camera gear so if my parents ask me, I can say that it was just camera stuff. Are the items listed anywhere on the outside of amazon packages?

>inb4 get on hormones
>inb4 I can't until I move out
>>
You'll have the same effect if you eat a random plant leaf and try to convince yourself its very estrogen-laden.
I'd rather buy some food for that money.
>>
>>5644593
If you're going to do that just buy the real stuff.

Seriously that shits all bunk.

Its not hard to come up with an excuse. When I first started self medding I bought a bunch of old game carts and when ever the package came I told them I was buying old games. If they showed interest I'd pull out the ones I had stashed and show them those.
>>
File: skeptical.png (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.png
46 KB, 300x300
>>5644624

Are phytoestrogens really that weak? I figured it might as well be worth a shot. Even if the effects are just mental, it'd be worth the money.
>>
>>5644641

I live with my parents and my nosy grandparents, and I'm not really comfortable purchasing from anything other than amazon, simply because I've used them before and the package probably won't out me...

I've heard people claim it does and doesn't work, but at this point I don't care if it's as potent since I've got at least a year+ in the closet to go.
>>
>>5644659
I guess if you're retarded enough - which seems to be the case - to fall for placebos, go ahead and buy it
>>
>>5644642
The actual plant is strong enough that in huge quantities it can exhibit extremely mild estrogenic effects in the human body. A combination of factors makes it so barely-effective. Between the harvesting and labeling of the plant (which greatly resembles other plants that grow in the same regions) not being well-related leading to questionable purity, the general ineffectiveness of even this most potent of phytoestrogens when compared with even conjugated estrogens, and the immense loss of usable estrogens in digestion, you really should just spring for proper HRT, or at least some stop-gap anti-androgens.
>>
>>5644821
Do you ever shitpost?
How do you tripfags endure this place without going wild every now and again?
I'd lose my mind.
>>
>>5644869
I shit all over troll threads all the time, and play around in the fun/less serious threads often enough.

Learning and sharing knowledge about trans persons and the things they deal with is something I take very seriously, though. I spent too long being jerked around to not want to be a part of a dialog with a lot more signal and a lot less noise.
>>
>>5644988

Thanks, and I appreciate the honesty.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.