[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that as a gay guy I'm starting to become a full-on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: laughingwhores.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.png
490 KB, 449x401
Is it weird that as a gay guy I'm starting to become a full-on misogynist? I don't mean to use Tumblr buzzwords but I'm genuinely starting to HATE women. They're annoying as fuck, their friendships are all superficial, and all the women I ever knew were just fair-weather friends (with the exception of 1 lesbian who I still talk to). I just really like being around guys.

Guys don't create drama, they're honest with you and tell it like it is. If they don't want to be your friend, they don't waste their time and pretend that they are. Women, on the other hand, pretend to be your friend but shit-talk you to their little whore friends and basically hope that you find out. There are exceptions of course but for the most part, I've noticed that this is how it goes.
>>
>>5634170
Even women tend to have the same views.
I know for a fact I hate women, and I am one.

But I also give every individual a chance, which is key, I guess.
>>
>>5634170

>gay guy
>hating women

Isn't it the social duty of your kind to be the sassy gay friend of women? Did TV lie to me again?
>>
>>5634170
It sounds like you don't have much experience with women beyond stories from 4chan
Most of them are perfectly fine to deal with, about the same ratio as with men if you don't reject them out of prejudice
>>
>>5634196
>It sounds like you don't have much experience with women beyond stories from 4chan
Believe me, I don't take 4chan stories seriously. Most of my friends growing up were women, actually. They either fucked me over, changed dramatically to "fit in", or simply didn't like the whole time and were just putting on a charade.
>>
>>5634170
I hate some things about women, but alot of the guys i know do the same shit. I had some guys at work who didn't like me because i accidentally offended one of them. Im cool with all the ones that didn't get fired, but they all create drama and constantly talk shit about each other. I think it's more of a social conformist/low class attitude. Narcissistic tendencies begin to show when you get sad in life, and i know for certain shit talking is almost always to deflect bad thoughts away from your own pathetic life.
>>
>>5634170
>Guys don't create drama
well, straight guys maybe don't.

Gay guys on the other hand...

(saying this as a gay guy)

I don't hate women, but as time goes by I feel like I understand them less and less. I used to get along pretty well with girls when I was a teen, and to this day my best friends are females (although I'm currently drifting appart from one of them because she became a full time sjw and feminist, which I'm not saying is wrong but that's only thing she talks about now and it's getting boring to hang out with her. The other day she told me I'm privileged for being male and white and that's why she can't get a job, and then she got angry when I pointed out that maybe she can't get a job because all she does lately is smoke weed in her room)

The thing is, I don't have any close male friends. I don't have many things in common with the straight guys I know, and I have never been able to mantain a relationship with a gay guy because one of us always ends up falling in love or at least wanting to fuck the other, but so far it has never happened to both of us at the same time. So I guess I'm kinda fucked up.
>>
>>5634303
>and I have never been able to mantain a relationship with a gay guy

I meant friendship, not relationship. Oh, the irony, kek
>>
>>5634250
>I think it's more of a social conformist/low class attitude.
I want to believe this is the truth but I bet high class women do the same shit.
>>5634170
OP, as a straight guy I'm starting to become a full-on misogynist for the same reasons. All the women I worked with around my age (I take that back, 1 married women from Afghanistan with 1 child was the exception) has been exactly the type you describe. My own mother has noticed the same thing. Women 10-20 years younger than her are fucking crazy and gossip like teenage girls still. They fucking LOVE going out of their way to mention in the worst possible way who said what to the worst possible person because they want to see the world burn. Every last one of them seems to secretly hate the other.

Meanwhile any men I've ever worked with in general just want to be friendly and on your good side because they seem to understand be nice=get nice coworker.

I think it's something about our current culture but I'm not educated enough to figure out what. I'm sure /pol/ has a few "ideas". Maybe something primal about females competiting against each other while men work together for "the hunt".

It's turned me off women pretty bad (hence why I'm on an /lgbt/ board).
>>
>>5634303
>Gay guys on the other hand
Gay guys are act like girls start drama. I've had a few boyfriends over the years and the masculine ones were pretty much just best friends who I'd occasionally fuck.
>>
>>5638027
*who act
>>
Women are taught to be nice and accommodating over honest, and to hide all of their interests because girly = shallow ditz and everything else = attention whore poser bitch. Spend more time whining about gender roles/sex roles, that's the root of the problem.
>>
Gay men are just sick of how over privileged women are. We are also sick of cishet women pretending to be part of the lgbt and pushing gays out because they are too white, too male or too problematic. Gays are also sick of women treating gay men as consumables. Women love to play progressive flocking to gay media, stories, fan-fics, so they can put gay filters on the pictures and pretend to be a good person yet they don't actually know a thing about the gay community.
>>
>>5634170
It's because all women have borderline personality.
i'm ftm, i can't stand females, but i always assumed it was because i grew up with a bpd friend.

Most of the gay men i've been friends with have acted the same way though, i swore both of them off years ago
>>
>>5634170
saying you hate a whole gender due to a few bad experiences? If that isn't the most stupid shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>5634170
>Is it weird that as a gay guy I'm starting to become a full-on misogynist?

Dunno.

But I'm also a gay guy and I also grew to fucking HATE women. And the more I have to deal with feminism, the more I hate and despise them.
>>
>>5634170
Nah, it's completely normal. Women are conditioned to be sneaky, shallow, shrill and annoying. Some are not like this and behave like most guys do, but it's rare. It's also why every normal person grows to hate the "sassy gay friend" fag.

The only reason we put up with women being annoying is because we're meant to be attracted to them to reproduce. You're not attracted to them, so you can overcome this and be truly happy. Congrats.
>>
>>5639170
>a few bad experiences
>a few
Heh.
>>
I mean your not attracted to them so you don't really have to worry about it. With women its like they never grew out of that highschool mentality. Speaking as a black woman black women are usually the worst in that regard no wonder were the less attractive gender race combo to be honest.
>>
>gay guy
>free from any expectatin related to women
>hates them
Why waste time hating people you shouldn't give more thought than the insects at the side of the road?
>>
This thread is gross desu. Most gay men will get HIV so it's fine in the end anyways.
>>
>>5643085
I'm a black female too, I can attest.

But with that being said I hate most people. My dad has a group of friends that are absolutely terrible, I mean the women play up the drama, but so do the men for example
> one of his friends wants the woman he's dating to show her breasts to all their colleagues
> proceeds to get pissed at one of his friends for hitting on her

It's fucking stupid.The better friendships I've maintained in the past have only worked from a distance. Like, if your friend occasionally exposes their baggage - okay. But if they're constantly on some dumb shit diss em. I've met females like this, but they're usually older or their lives don't revolve around romance.
>>
>>5643729
Ditch*
>>
>>5634170
how old are you? if youre fairly young and only recently starting preferring guys (as friends), then logically it would make sense for you to think this about women. you were around them a lot more while they were still maturing (and therefore do all the things you mentioned), whereas now youre around fully mature men. women dont do this shit past their late teens/early twenties.
>>
As a girl it's the main reason I hang around guys, thank god I was raised being around my brother because he's basically the textbook image of chill, there is no drama at all. It's hard to find cool women because they have a jealous bone or bitchy competitive attitudes.

Some girls I've met are cool and laid back, they're hard to find. But becoming a full on misogynist is pretty closed minded don't you think?
>>
I hate people in general.
But I'm a weird autist who always get bullied, so it's understandable.
>>
>>5645922
>4chan, the Post
>>
Theres a ton of smart, interesting women with a deep understanding of friendship out there. Maybe you move in circles with generally shitty people.
>>
File: 19732014239_8d6a18b3c3_b.jpg (163 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
19732014239_8d6a18b3c3_b.jpg
163 KB, 1024x576
I don't hate women. But I have moments where their shit is just too much to take. For instance, this recent buzzfeed video about questions for men. I just wanted to kick every single one of those girls in the pussy for being such arrogant, condescending twats. Other than moments like that, I find that women are often really good friends I share interests with. (Bi guy here.)
>>
>>5634170
modern women cant be absolutely repulsive
depending on where you live and whats your circle
>>
>>5644020
>women dont do this shit past their late teens/early twenties
Bullshit. You should see how soccer mom's behave.
>>
I've became from misogynistic to gay in training.
>>
>>5647332
>bitchy white moms represent women
wew
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.