[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ohio thread: >TFW no qt MTF gf to cuddle Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
Columbus here
All I want is a transgirl to chill with, where are all the midwest qts everyone talks about? ;_;
Being passable or 'cute' isn't even an issue for me, I mean holy shit most MTFs are just so sweet and relatable without even realizing it, how am I supposed to go back to 'regular' women after getting a taste of paradise desu?
>>
>>5607168
Im from Indiana
>>
>>5607168
513 twink reporting
>>
>>5607242
Yeah? Where in?
>>
>>5607253
Cincinnati? You guys are getting a shit ton of snow around there, aren't you?
>>
>>5607263
North near michigan border
>>
>>5607168
Sweet and relatable?
I've only met neurotic and miserable.
How are we relatable?
>>
>>5607274
Fuck no. Everyone is so afraid of this massive amount of snow we're not getting
>>
>>5607336
Same here, I thought I heard that there's supposed to be massive snow coming in south. In any case it's been a weird winter.
>>5607320
>How are we relatable?
I don't know, I guess what I mean is that MTFs are better able to empathize with a male perspective?
>>
>>5607168
FTM in your area I am not the droid you are looking for...
>>
>>5607374
Brandon?
>>
>>5607364
>better able to empathize with a male perspective?
Guess thats true. Well where I live people don't even know there's more than just transvestites.
>>
>>5607387
I get that. I used to live in rural Alabama and the collective understanding (let alone acceptance) of anything LGBT is about nil. Good people tho. I live in a predominantly Jewish community right now and they just take you as you come.
>>
>>5607413

Can relate with penis mutilation
>>
>tfw live in central Ohio. Near Mansfield
>>
>>5607382
Nope still not the droid you are looking for haha, I'm 2 hours from Columbus in WV so I'm still in the area but not in Columbus or Ohio itself.
>>
>tfw live southeast of columbus
>tfw no one else from 4chan is ever from here
>tfw not attractive enough anyways
>>
Lol, yes.
>>
>>5607476 was meant for >>5607442
Fuck.
>>
>>5607456
Oh come on, I'm sure you just don't give yourself enough credit! I know I don't.
>>
>>5607488
Unfortunately, I don't think that's the case.
Thanks anyways though.
>>
>>5607445
Noice!
>>
>>5607495
Awh. Hurts me to see people dissatisfied with their appearance, I know what that's like. :c
You have a Skype?
>>
>>5607504
Not anymore. I deleted it awhile back.
>>
>>5607528
Steam?
>>
>>5607553
I don't like giving that out.
I'm not sure why you want to get in contact, but I can email you if you leave an address.
>>
43055?
im a chubby bottom
>>
Is old ok? I am the sweet relatable old lady in Houston. From Defiance originally.
>>
I'm a pre hrt closet transbian that goes to OSU Newark
>>
>>5607168
>most MTFs are just so sweet and relatable without even realizing it
i'm just posting cos wow, wat?
>>
I'm pre-transition mtf trans here. I'd hang with you if you want I guess but I'm not looking to date anyone right now. Too busy with school and anxious over it, probably stemming from the fact that I am pre-transition. I'm in the Dayton area, a bit more west of that when I'm at college.
>>
cleveland here
>>
I'm a closet FtM down on the river.
>>
I'm MtF in Akron
>>
Looking for a hairy boy in Cincinnati KIK me: yellowsash
I'm 30 and handsome af
>>
>>5607168
Holy shit an Ohio thread outside of /soc/? What insane heresy is this?!

Anyway, anyone in Columbus who wants to check out Mouton with me? It's apparently an amazing cocktail bar that I just heard about. I could use a good cocktail too.

Oh, right, the deets: male/27/bi/Dom. Anyone home in /lgbt/ tonight?
>>
22/m/bi/top(maybe vers)

614 - Bexley
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.