[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw no one ever feels the way i do about them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 36960253.png (73 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
36960253.png
73 KB, 424x600
Tfw no one ever feels the way i do about them
>>
Probably because you are ugly.
People are much shallower then they would like to appear.
>>
>>5590558
I'm not super ugly
>>
>>5590562
But are you uglier than people you "feel" thing towards?
>>
>>5590567
yeah.
>>
>>5590572
Well, there you have it, you are uglier then them, and if they don't have self confidence problems, then on some level they realize this and don't find you as a worthy mate

There is no love, just a bunch of genes wanting to combine with other genes, so don't worry about. Find yourself a work that you feel passionate about and do it. Eventually you'll get some skill, confidence and a feeling of self worth. Take some better care of yourself and add a little bit of fashion and style and bam, now your are attractive to attractive people.

So here you go, now you know what to do, so get to it, chop chop

And if all fails, remember - nothing really matters, you gonna die, have fun.
>>
>>5590593
fuck off
nobody else had to jump through so many hoops to land their first middle school tier handjob
>>
>>5590601
Well, If you just want a handjob I'm sure it's not that hard. There are plenty of slutty people with no standards.
>>
>>5590603
you're so fucking condescending
go away
>>
>>5590607
Mang, I'm sorry, I really wanted to help

Its ok, think I know what you really want

Ok, here we go

Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance.

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.3

After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.

With every rising of the sun think of your life as just begun.

Hands on your hips, a smile on your lips, spirit in your heart, we’re ready to start!

Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change

Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got me
>>
>>5590607
Know that you cannot create great new beginnings until you sincerely celebrate the endings that precede them.

Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest.

Cheer up sweet beautiful girl! You are going to love again, and it will be magnificent.

People will always throw stones in your path. What will happen depends on what you make out of it – a wall or a bridge! So cheer up and move on.

Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.

Life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed. Make the best of this day!

God will not give you a burden you can’t handle. So, if you find yourself in a mess that’s impossible, take it as a compliment – god thinks you can do it!

When we suffer a loss, a breakup, a painful change in our lives, we need to remember to take all the time we need to heal emotionally. Moving forward and getting back on track with our lives doesn’t take a day. It takes a lot of small steps to allow us to break free from our broken self and move on.

When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it’s like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.

IIt’s always hard to move on after the break-up with someone who really meant something to you because it’s hard to find a way out of the memories and feelings, but remember if you can’t find your way out just turn back because in love you can always exit where you entered

Once they move, they’re gone. Once you move, life starts over again.
>>
>>5590607
They can’t hurt you unless you let them.

When he breaks up with you, it’s because he finally realized that he wasn’t good enough for you and that he’s letting you go free to find the one.

I don’t think the worst part about this was losing him. It was losing you.

Sometimes breakups aren’t meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.

When the time comes to let a relationship go, don’t be hostile. Simply thank the relationships that don’t work out for you, because they just made room for the ones that will.

Everything that kills me, makes me feel alive.

He’s going to be sorry he lost you, stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible girl you are.

Right now you can cry to your heart’s content. But trust me, someday you will wake and forget about him.

Break ups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.

If you’ve had a breakup, learn from it. Let the pain make you stronger. There’s someone out there that isn’t like the rest. You just have to keep looking and never give up hope.
>>
op here, i stopped reading
>>
>>5590631
I'm glad you feel better now. Helping people is my favorite thing to do
>>
>>5590631
>responding to yourself to say "tl;dr"
>>
>>5590636
I think OP is just a massive self-loathing asshole.
Pretty common combination anyhow, so don't bother. Gotta crash and burn to turn their life around.
>>
I'm op
>>5590631
>>5590572
>>5590562
these are the only posts i've made
I'm not a self loathing asshole by the way, i'm actually starting to like myself, and i'm honestly a pretty nice person
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.