[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People make it sound so easy to just tell your friend that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (51 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 500x480
People make it sound so easy to just tell your friend that you have feelings for them, but did they ever think that it could ruin a friendship?

I'm not ugly, I've had relationships before with boys I tried to have feelings for but never came to be, I like this girl who's probably a femme lesbian because she's always flirting and everything. I've always wanted to tell her but I don't want to fuck it up. I mean, why lose a friend over bullshit? It's just so hard
>>
just get really drunk together and fuck. that gets the telling her part out of the way, and if she isn't into you afterwards, at least you got to fuck her.
>>
>>5589386
What is it with lesbians and sex? All they ever care about is fucking. Like seriously, gays are the same too
>>
File: can't ayy lmao.jpg (112 KB, 679x720) Image search: [Google]
can't ayy lmao.jpg
112 KB, 679x720
>>5589362
>having friends
Fucking normie.
>>
>>5589386
Please don't encourage OP to rape someone. That's pretty fucked up, even for 4chan.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.