[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was lurking around the Internet and found this stereotypical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1452427068009.jpg (797 KB, 1506x1645) Image search: [Google]
1452427068009.jpg
797 KB, 1506x1645
I was lurking around the Internet and found this stereotypical sjw parody Tumblr page and thought it was really funny with all the nonsense it said, but then I realized it wasn't a parody

what does /lgbt/ thinks about this type of people?
>>
>>5579184
link it up faggot. im in the mood for some cringe tonight
>>
>>5579225
I lost it after closing the tab in fear and anger, didn't actually saw the name.

but if you still want to cringe, I found a Tumblr user that makes fun of those people: sjwfail and swjbullshit
>>
Snowflakery is one's own business as long as we recognize it for what it is; craziness.

SJW-ery, doxxing, TERFs, and the like can all be sent off to the next Auschwitz. They're making college insufferable. I really hope they all kill themselves.
>>
>>5579254
Look at your history. We'll give you our take. Come on, find it again.
>>
>>5579299
it's fucking Tumblr on my phone, I don't think the app keeps a history of what users I saw.
>>
>>5579309
Well then use your poetry of language to paint us a vivid picture in our minds of what she was like, faggot. I'll share some SJW cringe in return.
http://swordself.tumblr.com/byf
Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>5579324
It gets weird
http://swordself.tumblr.com/about
>>
>>5579332
this particular swj said that eating meat was the way that the white straight male had to terrorise the life of the trans and bigender

she also said that all men should be eradicated, except Trans and gay (only if this Trans or gay was black)

it also mentions how you should use gender neutral pronouns while talking to your pets and that if you are straight you have no right to talk to women or gay men.

if you can think of something that makes no sense, this particular swj blamed it on white men.
>>
>>5579332
oh my fucking god this individual actually has rules to add him and reblog it's stuff
>>
>>5579352
Also, a self-diagnosed everything.
http://swordself.tumblr.com/nd
>>
>>5579392
>Thinks she's a computer
>Is dyscalculic
I feel bad for her, actually. I bet she desperately wishes she could code.
>>
>>5579395
why would you even self diagnose so much stuff?
>>
>>5579403
Cause he's on to something. He's fucking nuts. He probably has at least one of those things. The personality disordered have a tendency to need to attach labels, so do autists. He comes off as schizotypal to me though.
>>
File: POqoIar.png (48 KB, 588x676) Image search: [Google]
POqoIar.png
48 KB, 588x676
>His pronouns include but are not limited to it/its.
My sides
>>
>>5579421
how do you even talk to someone who has a list of acceptable pronouns
>>
>>5579427
You don't.
Normal trannies want the pronouns of the gender they are crossing over to. Theytards also exist but whatever, This is a whole new level of cray.
>>
>>5579395

Why?
>>
File: GET OUT.png (39 KB, 745x622) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT.png
39 KB, 745x622
>scrapes comb on arm
>EUEUGH IM SELF HARMIN G!!! IM SO EDGY!!!
>>
He's 18 and whines about "losing computer pwiveliges"
wtf?
>>
Tumblr is a prime example why women should not hold power and feminism should be crushed.
>>
File: fuckoutduck.jpg (121 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
fuckoutduck.jpg
121 KB, 500x609
tfw a trans dude who stopped going to trans support groups because of special snowbabbies making up genders and throwing up word-salad for pronouns

these starself people scream louder than anyone else
>>
>>5579436
they pronouns are grammatically correct though
>>
>>5579332
O_O

can we expose the public to these people so that we trannies seem tame and reasonable?

http://swordself.tumblr.com/blacklist
>how to conduct psychological warfare on me: the page
>>
http://swordself.tumblr.com/ids

O_____O
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.