[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw don't have a cis body It's becoming difficult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mjythlx1Xs1s7mmceo1_500.png (92 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjythlx1Xs1s7mmceo1_500.png
92 KB, 500x334
>tfw don't have a cis body

It's becoming difficult to keep on going... I'll never have female hips, and I'll never look decently proportionate.
>>
>>5563209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9uJ9H5EXmo

Get started.

Freakin' casual.
>>
>>5563209
>I'll never look decently proportionate

Most girls don't though.
>>
Waist training goes far
>>
>>5563510
No, it doesn't, waist training doesn't widen your hips. Maybe it makes your waist a little smaller so it looks nicer, but it doesn't fix your proportions.
>>
>>5563518
Depends on body type. But I've seen so many waist trainers give off that illusion of bigger hips compared to their new smaller waist. Plus OP wants pic, get on it.
>>
>>5563209
You need to seriously rethink what a cis body is. Dos cis women have cute button noses and slender jaw lines and rounded hips? Do all cis women look "decently proportionate"? No (in fact, I don't even think the girl in your photo is). They are diverse. While we literally have an area in our brain for recognizing and categorizing faces (fusiform face area), a cis face and a cis body is not what you've idealized it to be. Which, as someone living in the world who has come across many women, you already know.

One activity that some trans people find helpful is to assume everyone they see on the street is transitioning and looks for "tells" that they're not passing. Suddenly, that woman's feet are a giveaway. That other woman's hairline clearly demarcates her as a biological male. Another woman passes by and you can tell by her hips and the way she walks that she's trying to pass
This is an activity meant to challenge the idea of "passing," as once you begin looking for ways in which people don't conform to some True Male and True Female mold, you will find that very few cis people meet that standard.

Keep going, OP. Your body is okay.
>>
>tfw wide hips
>tfw wide waist
>tfw wide everything

I have the physic of a woman that has been stretched out horizontally. It passes for cis but it's not very pretty :(
>>
You don't need to change your body you need exercises in body positivity, like every girl does. I always wonder why people would choose to transition after growing up bombarded by media's gross expectations as to how thin, curvy, petite, delicate, spotless and beautiful magazines, shows, and advertisements pass as "normal" and "average". You can't just jump in and expect to have a better go at those qualities than cis women. It's a struggle that makes you more of a woman than you might realize right now. Stop fixating on the parts of your body that disappoint you. When you strip down in front of the mirror and step into the shower, find a part of your body that you like, that you are proud of, and focus on that. Maybe you have a nice flat belly that would make most women green with envy, maybe your clavicle shows, maybe you have delicate ankles or a great thigh gap, plump thighs, a nice round butt, a sensual smile, SOMETHING, find SOMETHING to focus on that is positive and feel good about it. You need to learn to feel happy and sensual with what you do have. You should also know that cis women often feel empowered by their masculine traits. It's all fine to fantasize lightly about the kind of girl you'd like to be, but it's just as well to admire those traits in others and still be happy with what you've been served.
>>
>>5563920
Poor self esteem and feeling pressured to look a certain way does not make you "more of a woman," that's gross and there are no degrees to being a woman, but aside from that, this is really spot on and well articulated.
>>
>>5563855
>Do all cis women look "decently proportionate"?
No, but the vast majority. Some are fat though, so they look horrid anyway (but it's a choice they've made, below all the fat, they're still decently proportioned).

>>5563920
Don't have any problems with such "self-esteem", and I don't think it's healthy to try to delude oneself of something to ignore whatever makes you unhappy.
If you're unhappy about something, you change it.
>>
>>5563920
when younger transitioners become more average day by day older ones start to regret things
>>
>>5563948
I guess what I meant to say was that it's ultra relateable to the cis female experience in general, not to quantify womanhood, also I didn't mean to discredit the body image struggles that cis men also go through. I just think it's dangerous to get depressed about physical traits. Anything can be changed with enough effort but make sure you aren't just finding an external locus for your internal suffering that lets you shelve the real issues that are going to creep back and drag you down no matter how much you perfect yourself physically.
>>
yup, cant fool mother nature, the effects of pills wear out overtime, surgeries can never replace nerves where they should be.
just find a hobby kiddo
>>
File: beforeandafter.jpg (52 KB, 812x416) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafter.jpg
52 KB, 812x416
I just wanna be a girl with the potential to be pretty!
>>
>>5563855
This is so false it's not even funny
>>
>>5563920
this too
>>
corset train?
>>
>>5563209
Get some of that fat grafting
>>
>>5565862
AGP triggered
>>
>>5563920
maybe go to tumblr how about that
>>
>>5563209
Well, are you female or male?
>>
>>5563228
Wow, not OP, but I tried this. My ass is tired and I can feel it and my hips pressing more against my shorts. I can do this without weights in the privacy of my room. Thanks!
>>
>>5571457
how long did it take to see results?
>>
tumblr : xoxokunis
Ive been losing weight at a decent rate but I want my waist and stomache especially smaller while keeping my booty. I recently injured my foot and can't walk atm, halp plis
>>
>>5575121
Look for stretches and exercises you can do laying on your back.
>>
>tfw your body looks exactly like OP's pic but you still not satisfied
>>
>>5563229
I would think they meant "decent" as in "not looking like a man".
>>
>>5563209
someone's fishing for compliments.

fucking mental illnesses, man. you should consider not being a degenerate and come on /pol/ more often.
>>
>>5563228
Does this help if I'm a gay bloke who wants a qt twink body
>>
>i'd rather sit here and whine instead of doing anything at all to try to change it
you might not be a girl, but you sure act like one.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.