[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having dinner at home >dad watching tv >mom checking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: yes.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>having dinner at home
>dad watching tv
>mom checking facebook on her phone
>"My, have you seen this, husband?"
>Pic of gay cousin with new boyfriend
>"Ugh"
>Dad looks at me
>"I know it's bad to say this nowadays but I'm so glad you turned out normal, anon."

hahaha yeah right dad hahaha
I mean can you imagine haha
it'd be like i don't know
haha
hahaha

ha....
>>
Oh! You missed the PERFECT opportunity to come out!

> I'm glad you turned out normal
> Dad, I'm gay.

You know he knows enough to have to act nice about it, because he acknowledges it was a bad thing to say, and so you get to zing him while ensuring a good response!
>>
Brutal
>>
>>5562907
im mtf actually so he would have strangled me
>>
>>5562876
>>5563154
>Know that same feel
>Dad: "I love your (gay)cousin and I'd love you no matter what but boy I'm glad you're not gay"
>Don't want to come out as MtF lesbo because he's already depressed and slowly killing himself with alcohol and I've been trying to help him cheer up and trying to strengthen our father-"son" bond

At least if I wait until after he's dead to come out I'll have a lot of cash for surgery the moment I'm out. I can deal with being a HRT femboy until then ;-;
>>
>>5563214
Maybe he knows and doesn't approve but doesn't want to ruin his relationship with his son so he drinks his sorrows away
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
>>
Does your mom really refer to your dad as husband? Are you a Saudi prince?
>>
How I came out:
>be in high school, gotta write a short story
>character is a lesbian, only casually mentioned
>ask parents to read for constructive criticism
> dad: well it was good but it didn't really make any sense that she was gay
>huh
>mum: yeah there were no clues
>sometimes people are just gay, parents
>but there should be signs or something- she didn't seem like a lesbian
> do I
>n-no
>I'm gay.

Got a B on that story tho, maybs I should have listened to them
>>
>>5562876
damn, sorry to hear this *internet hug*
>>
>>5563292
Yeah just like my dad refers to me as Anon
>>
>>5562876
Hmff it hurts *hug*
>>
File: I;m fine.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
I;m fine.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>5562876
So, I have this gay cousin whose father would have thrown him out on his ass or worse if he came out earlier. And, my father was so scared that I might be trans (Ha, I am...) that he nearly had an anxiety attack asking if I was after I grew my hair out long, which I obviously said no (I so don't want to add another body to that pile). It's just "wow, LGBT panic much".

Forever male...
>>
>>5562876
posted this in similar thread

>be me, closeted mtf
>watching that theroux doc on TV
>desperately want to turn it over but parents interested (in a really bad 'look at these freaks hahaha' way) and don't want to raise suspicion
>that hispanic 14 year old on easymode comes up talking about how she realised she was trans while watching a documentary just like this one
>realise she is going to have a happy and normal life in a way that I will never, ever experience
>trying to hold back or at least hide the tears, sink down below blanket on the sofa
>dad notices from across the room
>"what's wrong? are you crying? anon, are you transgender too?"
>"no it's just embarrassing, I'm cringing"
>"yeah, good... fucking liberal perverts"
Death cannot come soon enough.
>>
>>5565519
>tfw closeted but on HRT because I would literally have already killed myself otherwise
>tfw (violently bigoted) parents starting to give weird looks at my chest even when I say I just need to work out more
I'm living on borrowed time
>>
>>5565668
How can you live with your parents and somehow get hormonal medication (made-up term) without them knowing
>>
>>5565878
qhi.co.uk
>>
>>5565974
You kind of need your own payment card for that to still be a private purchase...
And if OP is still living with their parents at the age when they have a payment card... Well, perhaps death is the choice for them.
>>
>>5565997
you can have a debit card at 16+ in the UK senpai
plus not everyone has the funds to move out straight away at 18
>>
>>5565997
wut
You can get credit cards at 18 and you can use pre-paid debit/credit cards at any age.
Plus there's lots of payment processors that link directly to your bank account so you don't have to have a credit card to buy things online.
>>
>>5565997
leaving the house is the exception in many countries, and many first world ones.
>>
>>5565668
*hugs*
>>5565637
UGH, I know that feeling...
>>
runaway! anon!
>>
>as a kid I would always get into lots of trouble
>fights with other kids, teachers, random adults etc.
>school calling home constantly
>social services are called in
>dad has an alcoholic girlfriend
>to this day he still has stress related "injuries" from that time
>I freak out over something and barricade myself at my moms house
>after alot of talking, dad finally convinces me to come out
>during the car ride home, he turns to me and asks: "Are you gay?"
>"what? How did you even come to that conclusion?"
>I dont know, its just alot right now, sorry

How the FUCK did he know? Parents, man, I swear.
>>
>>5565997

When I got my checking account at 17, Chase had the policy that kids at least 14 years old could make checking accounts as long as a parent would link their own checking account to the child's. Now you can be as young as 13.

Shit, I wish I knew years ago what I know now.
>>
Damn it feels good not having a reason to come out to my parents. I stopped caring years ago about trying to get their approval about what kind of people I want to stick my dick inside. It's not even worth bringing up to them

it also feels great being aromantic
>>
>>5565519

Was there something other than the hair which could have tipped him off to you being trans?

>>5565637

I was going to tell you to take a closer look at how easy mode she really was because I could have sworn she had a tremendous brow ridge and sloped forehead already. But I looked it over, and I was wrong. Plus, I would guess she's actually half Filipina.

Man, that bit about what the father said hit hard, though.

>There are two things you can do here, I mean you can...
>As a parent, you can, you can... be in denial, which to some degree we were.
>You can say "And we could fight it" and we could say, "No, this is not the way you were born. You were born a boy."
>And there's a good chance that Nikki would have conformed. For a time.
>Nikki would have become an adult.
>And this happens all the time, where people become adults and they find that they still feel this way.
>And then they learn to transition when they're adults.
>Life is a lot harder, in my opinion, when as parents, we fail to see that. And I see it as protecting the life of my child. In a way, in taking that right fork.
>And that's why I justify what I've done here.

What I wouldn't give to have been in her position at her age.

>>5566992

That's your dad, though. My father says he didn't notice a damn thing about me being trans. Which isn't that strange, I kept everyone in the dark about everything. I'm sure my grandmother and mother already suspected on some level, though.
>>
File: 1428309466195.jpg (407 KB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
1428309466195.jpg
407 KB, 1260x1782
>>5562876
Well ops fucked
>>
If your a "lesbian mtf" just stop being a pussy and man up. Id be so embarrassed to have one of those as a kid because you all are clearly just beta males who instead of working hard to get better at the game decided to quit the game and go cry like a two year old.

"Dad im a beta loser who wants to be admired just for existing like females are". This is what you should come out as because thays the equivalent of a "trans lesbian"
>>
>>5567478
le nice use of that redpill logic fellow alpha bro *tips alpha fedora*
>>
>>5563214
>don't worry dad, I like girls!
>>
>>5567942
As awful as it is if I ever do come out to him I'm probably going to have to use that line at one point during the process.
>>
>>5567178
During those years, me and my dad almost never talked. I have no idea how he figured it out.
>>
>>5567942
>>5568310

>tfw during the conversation that I came out to my parents, my father kept saying he had a question he wanted to ask me, but he really didn't want to ask it. At the end of the day, he finally asked if I had felt attraction to men.

I thought, "Was that all? He had me worried. I'm honestly unimpressed he thought this question was such a big deal" and I told him I had.

Plus, I doubt either of you only like girls.
>>
>>5567478
I sometimes thing I'm gay because I'm beta and been beta for so long, sometimes I feel like i've given up and just started to suck dicks and taking it up the ass.
>>
>>5569948
I know this feel.
Except I'm alright with it because I seriously cannot relate to 99% of women so even if I wanted to be straight I'd never find someone to date. I'm much happier being gay since I relate to guys much better.
>>
>>5566006
You can have a debit card even younger anon. My sister is 14 and shes got one
>>
>>5567178
I was complimented by an older lady a week or two prior on how pretty my hair was, and that gave me a big head. Plus, I love getting compliments about my hair, nails, eyelash length, and most things since forever, which came from his side of the family. There are others but it's just stuff like enjoying art and finding sports to be super boring.

But, yeah. His attitude and mental state totally suggested that he might do something drastic, and that he was scared/panicky. And, possibly hurt me or worse.

I am kind of glad to be bi, though. heheh...
>>
>>5569927
>I doubt either of you only like girls.
I really am only attracted to women though. I kinda wish I wasn't tho because then I could just go out with chasers, it'd be like dating on easy-mode
>>
>>5570980
>complimented by an older lady a week or two prior on how pretty my hair was
I don't know why but old ladies calling me pretty makes me super happy. Whenever I was in middleschool, around ages 12-14, and still trying to force myself not to want to be a girl I used to visit this neighbor who was an old woman with alzheimers, because I had long hair she always thought I was a girl and would constantly give me compliments on how pretty I was.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.