[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: meowmeowmeow.png (281 KB, 457x369) Image search: [Google]
meowmeowmeow.png
281 KB, 457x369
I hate it.

I legit look like a fucking chick. I know I do. I have the wide hips (started hormones at 16 gang), I sound like a chick, don't grow facial hair, etc. I have a completely hetero boyfriend that I somehow confused the fuck out of enough to date me and he's just perfect. He treats me like a princess and can't see me as a dude.

I'm essentially living the transgirl dream. So why do I look in the mirror and just see a dude looking back at me? It's like I know that no one sees me as a guy but when I look in the mirror, all I see is a dude with really long hair...

I just want FFS so this can end but my bf wants me to get SRS first because he doesn't like my wiener. Life just sucks.
>>
>>5529071
So is this just a big misguided humble brag, you mentally unstable degenerate?
>>
>>5529077
I guess? More like a vent post. I just don't get it. I was young and dreamed of the day this would happen and now that it's here I still don't feel complete and I'm still fucked. I imagined it being so much nicer. I think we all do.
>>
Maybe if these faggots will stop saying "only HRT and multiple surgeries can fix anything, silly!", people will actually realize that we need a real coping strategy for this shitty dysphoria. If you pass perfectly as a woman now, and you're still dysphoric and want FFS, you're honestly going to be the same person after the surgery.
>>
Overidentification with your anima, you're at the Helen stage I reckon will eventually tare you apart.
When you allow your shadow to replace your persona and your guiding forces between the conscious and the subconscious you are standing in very dangerous waters.

Do you dream of huge tidal waves or tsunamis?
>>
>>5529086
Yup, it's like a drug. "On the next episode of my transition!" You then get to the end of the rainbow and realize that you nased your whole life and identity around your transition and tealize all the other things you could've spent time working on. The skills you had, etc.
>>
>>5529100
Well, I actually chose to transition really early to avoid all this. It's worked so far. I mean, I'm 19 and haven't and won't ever resort to sucking dick for money just to pay for surgeries. I spend most of my time in my hobbies and school.

Essentially what a 19 year old girl should be doing. I'm thankful. Just wish the dysphoria would end.
>>
>>5529137
Are you getting therapy?
>>
>>5529096
Are you actually Carl Jung?
>>
>>5529071
>just see a dude looking back at me?

Um because you are?
Just accept your are male and nothing can change that. FFS is extra cosmetic stuff considering you took medical steps that young.
>>
>>5529071
>I just want FFS so this can end but my bf wants me to get SRS first because he doesn't like my wiener.
if you see a man in the mirror, FFS won't necessarily fix that.
>>
>>5529100
>Yup, it's like a drug. "On the next episode of my transition!" You then get to the end of the rainbow and realize that you nased your whole life and identity around your transition and tealize all the other things you could've spent time working on. The skills you had, etc.
this is what I am trying to avoid.
>>5529137
just because you haven't sucked dick for money doesn't mean you don't have dysphoria. Maybe see a therapist?
>>
>>5529071
oh boo fucking whooo
Try being a non passing tranny and see how being alone and ugly for the rest of your life feels you fucking spoiled prick.
>>
>>5529071
Don't get SRS unless YOU want to. If you do it just because your boyfriend wants you to do it, then you will regret it. Imagine this, if you had a boyfriend who was totally happy about the fact you had a D would you still want the surgery? If the answer is no, then don't fucking get it. You can't just flip a switch and go back after that surgery.
>>
>>5529071
Lol your boyfriend is a fag. If he were straight, what a fuckin' loser. It'd take someone really desperate to date a tranny when they could get a real girl, especially when they're straight and have no tranny fetish.
>>
File: so angry.jpg (21 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
so angry.jpg
21 KB, 360x240
>>5535555
>Can't find someone among 50% of population
>Go for people who make up >1% of population
>Because this is easier
>Being this retarded

I get that you would never date a transwoman yourseld, but can you not understand that to some people this is OK and not a second-rate choice? I mean I would never let a fat and hairy man fuck me in the ass, but I get that some guys have a "bear" fetish and aren't just settling for bears cause they can't get a hot guy - I get that they are different and not like me. Is that a hard concept for you to process?
>>
File: I can because 4chan.png (143 KB, 758x632) Image search: [Google]
I can because 4chan.png
143 KB, 758x632
>>5535555
quads confirm
>>
>>5529071
pics?

pls
(^_^)
>>
>>5529071
>>5529137
My guess is either a phase and you simply need time to get used to looking female (kinda like the ex-fat people who still feel fat after weight loss, not anorexics, just regular people whose body image takes time to adjust), kinda unlikely considering how long you're transitioning

or you might have BDD on top of being trans

Of course you also might legitimately have a male face and people don't let you know because other features (body, voice etc.) are too feminine. You pay attention because you're trans, most people don't really do if all the other features pass
>>
>>5529071
Post pic
>>
>>5529071
"started hormones at 16"

well there's your problem there m8.
>>
>>5529071
When did Gwen Stefani get hot. Usually she looks kind of uggo.
>>
>>5529071
Probably innate societal shame and coming to /lgbt/ all the time to read the pure, concentrated hate.
>>
>>5529071
What's wrong with being a pretty dude? You should embrace that.
>>
>>5546918
She's a girl though. You should respect that.
>>
File: 998_1000.jpg (132 KB, 656x978) Image search: [Google]
998_1000.jpg
132 KB, 656x978
>>5546938
>She's a girl though
No, he's not. In fact his whole problem is that he's trying to convince himself that he is a women when he isn't.

>You should respect that
I don't share your faggy middle-class mores.

He's probably imbued with the feminine spirit but he still is a man and can never change that. The only thing he can do is accept this fact and then aspire to be as close to the absolute women as possible. It sounds like he's well on his way to doing that. I would suggest he revolve his thinking around his bf instead of himself.
>>
>>5543388
Plastic surgery, brah
>>
>>5546964
>He's probably imbued with the feminine spirit
Motherfucker you'll believe in fairy tales but you won't believe in science and medicine. Get the fuck out of here you idiot and take your Jung with you. Useless fool.
>>
>>5546964
>just conform yourself to my fetish
>because your spirit or whatever
>>
>>5547026
>you won't believe in science and medicine
What?

>Get the fuck out of here you idiot and take your Jung with you
Not just Jung but also hinduism, taoism, platonism, nearly every traditional understanding of man and women conforms with my belief.

>>5547035
>>just conform yourself to my fetish
All he's changing is his attitude towards himself. I'm not sure what fetish deals with crisis of identity.
>>
>>5529083
That's a life lesson for you, never get too hyped about anything it's always going to disappoint in the end even if it was pretty good.
>>
>>5547154
>Not just Jung but also hinduism, taoism, platonism, nearly every traditional understanding of man and women conforms with my belief.
So there is a virtual smorgasbord of utter horseshit then, and not just that one gigant dump? You have found a plurality of ways to be wrong in? Must be nice.

>you won't believe in science and medicine
I think that what this anon is saying is that there is an overwhelming amount of scientific evidence for transwomen being women, that can be found in hundreds upon hundreds of respectable journals stretching over medicine, neurology, phychology, psychiatry, sociology, etc. You have chosen to disregard this evidence, and instead maintain beliefs that contradict this evidence. Then you gleefully accept non-scientific beliefs such as hinduism and taoism, and even some outdated scientific beliefs such as those of Jung, because they happen to support your already pre-determined opinion on the matter. This kinda makes you look like... well, not an idiot since your arguments and readings clearly display intelligence, but rather a willfully ignorant and arrogant asshat, you know?
>>
>>5547629
>I think that what this anon is saying is that there is an overwhelming amount of scientific evidence for transwomen being women, that can be found in hundreds upon hundreds of respectable journals stretching over medicine, neurology, phychology, psychiatry, sociology, etc. You have chosen to disregard this evidence, and instead maintain beliefs that contradict this evidence. Then you gleefully accept non-scientific beliefs such as hinduism and taoism, and even some outdated scientific beliefs such as those of Jung, because they happen to support your already pre-determined opinion on the matter. This kinda makes you look like... well, not an idiot since your arguments and readings clearly display intelligence, but rather a willfully ignorant and arrogant asshat, you know?
Yes that is exactly what I was trying to say thank you anon.
>>
>>5546964
Imbued with the feminine spirit? What the fuck does that even mean? Gender is a social label based on our perceptions of masculinity and femininity, how someone acts is only feminine if it's percieved this way. When your born the parts that make you become one. If someone has masculine and feminine characteristics they are both man and woman, but not either one entierly. They're a specific thing, and if they feel the need to be women more than they do a man they are more women than men.
>>
>>5547823
the only feminine and masculine features that are checked on a baby is what kind of genitalia they have. how a develop and in what kind of society depends whether or not their mental illness would be accept such as in Thailand or rejected in the Middle East
>>
File: 1442868997582.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442868997582.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>5529071
i love when women have jaws like pic rel
>>
File: knowledge waters.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
knowledge waters.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
The premises from which we [must] begin are not arbitrary ones, not dogmas, but real premises from which abstraction can only be made in the imagination. They are the real individuals, their activity and the material conditions under which they live, both those which they find already existing and those produced by their activity. These premises can thus be verified in a purely empirical way.
[...]
That is to say, we do not set out from what people say, imagine, conceive, nor from people as narrated, thought of, imagined, conceived, in order to arrive at people in the flesh. We set out from real, active people, and on the basis of their real life-process we demonstrate the developpeoplet of the ideological reflexes and echoes of this life-process. The phantoms formed in the human brain are also, necessarily, sublimates of their material life-process, which is empirically verifiable and bound to material premises. Morality, religion, metaphysics, all the rest of ideology and their corresponding forms of consciousness, thus no longer retain the semblance of independence. They have no history, no developpeoplet; but people, developing their material production and their material intercourse, alter, along with this their real existence, their thinking and the products of their thinking. Life is not determined by consciousness, but consciousness by life. In the first method of approach the starting-point is consciousness taken as the living individual; in the second method, which conforms to real life, it is the real living individuals themselves, and consciousness is considered solely as their consciousness.
[...]
Where speculation ends – in real life – there real, positive science begins: the representation of the practical activity, of the practical process of development of people. Empty talk about consciousness ceases, and real knowledge has to take its place.
>>
>my bf wants me to get SRS first because he doesn't like my wiener

does he want children?
>>
File: wwitch.jpg (89 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
wwitch.jpg
89 KB, 400x286
I'm mtf and whenever a random person on the street asks me what gender I am, I tell them that I'm a female who has been on testosterone for 2 years. Strangely people are more accepting of this than when I tell them I'm mtf, lol.
>>
>>5548088
Do you mean "random person on the street" literally? As in, do people really stop you on the street to ask your gender?
>>
>>5549328

not that person but I never noticed that i walk very manly and one day a group of kids asked if i was a guy or girl. had to change my pace and leg movement which is annoying since it takes me a fuckton more time to get from A to B now.
>>
>>5529083
your bf will dump you when he realizes you're never going to bear children and he's used you enough for affection and sex, then you'll promptly an hero in standard tranny fashion.
>>
>>5529071

If you're seriously considering having your genitals cut up because of some guy you're 99% certainly not going to be with ten years from now, then that's part of your problem and you should stop it. Cut up your perfectly decent penis for yourself or don't do it at all. Obviously.
>>
God damn. I didn't expect the thread to blow up .__.

>>5535510
>>5553743
I already plan to get SRS. I wouldn't see the point of transitioning if getting SRS wasn't the goal. I just want other surgeries first because everything else is displayed to the world & not my genitals.

>>5535555
>>5548036
Yes, my boyfriend wants children. We've discussed it and he's completely fine with adopting. I wouldn't date someone unless I knew that they were 100% fine with adopting.

>>5535212
No. I'm not seeing a therapist atm. I think I should start though. My doctor has been trying to make me see a therapist for a long time. Last time he was actually having a serious talk with me about why he thinks that I should see a therapist before going through with any face surgeries because he doesn't want me to get botched.

>>5540447
>>5535673
I don't see a point with posting pics. I have in the past on passing threads (and even just other random posts) and amazingly no one has ever said I didn't pass so that's a good sign considering it's 4chan and all.
>>
you started a thread, got our interest, ask advice. the least you can do is post pics.
>>
>>5549449
st8 male here.
Can say I hate children and that is one of the pluses I see in dating an mtf, though it isn't a fetish of mine.
Not all straight men look at women as just walking incubation chambers to fertilize, if they do, they prolly aren't straight.
>>
Audrey?
>>
>>5557111
Nope
>>
>>5529071
>not liking the D of a transgirl
He must be gay or some shit
>>
>>5529071
It's almost as if you can't change the gender you were born as

If only people had been trying to tell you this
>>
Whoooooo is that girll i seee staring straaaaight back at mee when will my reflection show who i am inside?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.