[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genderfluid and closeted in a conservative town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 425x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 425x301
I've only recently come to terms with my own identity as being gender fluid, but I'm still in the closet because of where I live, and as a consequence, I can't experiment with my own femininity. On top of that, I'm broke as fuck since it's hard to find jobs I can do with my disability (nothing visibly wrong with me on the outside, just have a shit heart that needed an open heart valve replacement; I was 17 at the time and it's been two years)
I'm so desperate to make money so I can afford my own wardrobe that I made a gofundme, in the hopes of making more than enough to afford my own wardrobe with clothes, makeup, hair extensions/wig(s), and whatever else I'd need to be my feminine counterpart. I just have two questions:
1) how overly pathetic is that
2) is my situation one that is sadly common?
3) if I added the link, would you help spread it; or if you were sympathetic enough, possibly donate to my sorry ass?
>>
>genderfluid
>>
Fuck, I forgot to edit the number of questions before I posted
>>
This b8 is nicely seasoned 6/10
>>
>>5525493
Sometimes I feel masculine and identify as such; it's really more like my default state.
But other times I feel really feminine and want to wear cute dresses and shoes and shit; basically be a trap. But I'm not Trans because I don't want to permanently be one or the other
>>
>>5525502
Sincerely not b8, m8
>>
File: 1384304030984.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1384304030984.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>5525508
youre either a crossdresser or itll turn into being full blown dysphoria :^)
>>
>>5525514
Already treated for severe depression and anxiety, so that'd be nothing new to me. If calling me a cross dresser is how you see the situation, that's fine. I just want to be clear that when I cross dress, I plan on passing. I don't want to do grossly exaggerated drag style makeup, just the basic natural makeup and stuff
>>
>>5525527
Can that happen, you gradually wanting to become a girl more and more, and actually starting to have your masculine traits more and more?
>>
>>5525577
to hate*

>>5525575
I actually believe you.
>>
>>5525577
thats how it starts for a lot of people
>>
>>5525527
>>5525575
Really have to stop doing this on mobile, I fuck up tags more often than I should
>>
>>5525582
fuck
>>
>>5525527
When you say dysphoria you mean like feeling like really unpleasant and uncomfortable all the time, like in having horrible dread and feeling terror(the opposite of euphoria.)

Man that sounds scary, I've been in a dysphoric emotional state, I felt panic and terror all the time. Is that the same as trans dysphoria?
>>
>>5525577
I'm sure it's quite possible, it took me years to realize I was bi. I could just be Trans and not fully know that yet. Things change, and I just want to be able to look back and say I was happy with my choices
>>
>>5525596
Sort of. I only said that it could turn to dysphoria because I know a few people who had it happen that way. Basically over time you start enjoying your feminine appearance more and more. You start being completely unsatisfied with your masculine features, things feel wrong and fucked. You don't want them there, they're like disgusting legions on your face and body and you just want to be normal and live as a female. Constant dissatisfaction with yourself that builds on itself until you can't stand it anymore and it starts to drive you crazy.
>>
>>5525596
Dysphoria is distress caused by you not having the body you "should" have, so if you might be dysphoric about your face if you think it's too masculine, about your dick etc
It's not the same for everyone, not all trans women have genital dysphoria and might just hate their bodies.

>>5525620
FUCK
>>
>>5525491
I'm obviously going to be really active on this thread, so I might as well provide the link. Just add this to gofundme's address
/pwjde9vg
>>
File: image.jpg (443 KB, 1536x1409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443 KB, 1536x1409
Pretty sure this is what you guys mean, but I understand the mixup
>>
>>5525668
GENDER dysphoria.
>>
>>5525668
no.
>>
>>5525668
Gender Dysphoria isn't completely physical either. Dissatisfaction of being treated as a male socially, being unhappy with how other people see you, etc.
>>
>>5525682
Alright, I just thought with it dealing with the perception of one's body as not being ideal or fitting a set standard for masculine and feminine that dysmorphia is what was meant
>>
>>5525701
Ah, okay. That clears that up a bit
>>
>>5525491
As far as one of my first outfits would be concerned, I'd like to wear a cute oversized sweater, a gray pleated skirt, black knee socks and like a pair of Mary Janes or something. My girlfriend is more than supportive and has agreed to help me with my makeup
>>
>>5525491
>I'm so desperate to make money so I can afford my own wardrobe that I made a gofundme
>gofundmywardrobe
priorities man.
>>
>>5525781
Yeah, I know it's pretty pathetic
>>
How much of a pain in the ass is getting the right size of clothing?
>>
the only thing genderfluid should be if it's either cum or vagina juice
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.