[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she doesn't text you for 3 months after you last texted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1500x1120
If she doesn't text you for 3 months after you last texted each other and you were the one who texted first the chances of her liking you is pretty much slim to none right?
>>
You should pester her with a bunch of texts anyways, that wins bitches over all the time.
>>
>>5508245
And if that doesn't work out I'll just be labeled the "annoying bitch who won't stop texting me"

Also, fuck her for not asking how I've been seriously I always treated her nice
>>
>>5508261
>>5508203
kek do you now understand why betas get so angry?
>>
>this entire thread
so much beta ITT it might as well be /r9k/.
>>
>gf hardly ever texts or calls me
>will text occasionally but refuses to do phone or skype calls cause autism
>everytime we go out the drive is awkward and i have to break the ice
>stands me up twice and goes incognito for over a month
>gets a job and basically tells me i can see other people if i miss her
>loses her job and says we should just be friends until she gets her job back
>convince her i wanna stay with her even if she's busy and won't be there all the time
>after a couple days of awkward silence I ask her out again
>tfw we're going out again next Saturday and it's gonna be awkward because I haven't seen her for so long
>tfw i have the dreaded feeling that she's gonna dump me on the drive home
>>
>>5508203
Yeah, pretty much. You can keep trying for a while, but eventually you just gotta throw in the towel. If you're feeling really gusty, you can try spilling your guts for her-- the worst she can do is keep ignoring you.
>>
>>5508659
how the fuck do you get a "gf" who hardly interacts with you?
>>
>>5508686
I didn't. We initially would go out every other day or so and we had a lot of fun together. After thanksgiving, things just started slowing down and that's where my greentext starts off.
>>
>>5508203
Left's got a manly jaw/chin and brow.

Sure she isn't really a boy?
>>
>>5508883
You are fucking delusional. Get off the internet, go outside, readjust your ludicrous perceptions with a cold, hard dose of reality.
>>
>>5508686
I don't know but I envy her a lot. Just being around someone, doing your own thing, chilling and working.
>>
>>5508883
you're starting to see it everywhere, you need to get off 4chan for a while. look at the sky or something.
>>
>>5511542
>>5511839

It looks really bad though...
>>
>>5512229
No. It really doesn't. Sloped brow, rounded chin, and high angled, narrow jaw. You have no idea what you're looking for anymore. You are literally insane.
>>
>>5512239
>>5512239
>narrow jaw
Uh, a giant ramus and portruding mandibular angle are about as far from narrow as you can get. There's lots boys with jaws less prominent than that.
>rounded chin
A long square jutting thing isn't round in the loosest sense of the way

Even if they really aren't male, they look remarkably masculine.
>>
>>5512299
really, think it's probably a guy with long hair
>>
>>5512299
You have no idea what you're talking about, and there is no way to approach correcting this, because you have departed from reality and any dependence upon observable phenomena.
>>
post the texts op lol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.