[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lot of you guys seem uncomfortable with femininity. Why is that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: anime-q.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
anime-q.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
A lot of you guys seem uncomfortable with femininity. Why is that?
>>
>>5485243
Probably has to do with my family condemning every little feminine thing I ever did. I'm a lot better about it now though.
>>
>>5485243
cuz' trucks are cool
>>
I'm uncomfortable with masculinity, not femininity. Then again, I'm mtf so that might not be unexpected.
>>
I like to cross dress so i love femininity you could say.
>>
>>5485243
This >>5485273
Not just family, but all the peers teasing and harassing me for those feminine lapses.

I'm pretty much over that now. Last one to tease me got back a nasty frown from me, and I kept on being me.
>>
the gays on lgbt are obsessed with masculinity because they're insecure about their own.
>>
I've tried to make the feminie excuse for my transexuality, but it hust didn't work. I'm really in no way more feminine than the next person, personality wise. Still my old masculine acting self, even with girl clothes...
>>
>>5486740
>because they're insecure about their own.

THIS
>>
>>5485243

I have some bad memories about my sister. But there's probably an even worse one that I just don't recall.

The only clue I have is my extreme revulsion to the idea of touching panties. It's as bad as the idea of touching an actual vagina. But not as much for bras, though. Which is some really neurotic shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.