[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm attracted to women but would rather be held by and connect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
I'm attracted to women but would rather be held by and connect on a romantic level with guys, I'm not sure what to make of this.
>>
>>5465002
It makes you a faggot senpai
>>
heterosexual, homoromantic
>>
File: becauseyourworthit.png (574 KB, 450x667) Image search: [Google]
becauseyourworthit.png
574 KB, 450x667
>>5465002
Don't even try to steal my fem faggots, motherfucker! I will bayonet a bitch!

(Really IDK, man. These things happen. Try to scare up a trap gf/bf?)
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Well you're probably just bi or, your attracted to women on a sexual level but you like to basically play the role that is usually reserved for the girlfriend (By which I mean, being held) hence the whole, connecting better emotionally with guys thing.

The third possibility is I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and your issues are not even close to what I just mentioned.
>>
>>5465011
I don't want mental patients I want a proper man
>>
>>5465024
OK, my fems are beautiful and just because of them act like Paris Hilton doesn't something something argument. Anyway...

Maybe you're just used to seeing women as the exclusive service provider of your cum storage needs. Could be a perception filter thing.
>>
It makes you a giant faggot OP
>>
>>5465002
That's really cute.

I bet that makes you all innocent and sweet . I bet I could bond strongly with a guy like you, and not have to deal with all the wild and violent lust that drives the gay community..
>>
>>5465136
Hey! He's just stealing my schtick. And clearly since he's hating on femboys he's going turn out agp transbian. Clearly. Psssh.
>>
>>5465153
I can't feel comfort in the arms of a mildly muscled bro with a beard and mild bodyhair and be cis?
>>
File: BigGayPile.jpg (365 KB, 2110x763) Image search: [Google]
BigGayPile.jpg
365 KB, 2110x763
>>5465180
IDK anymore. Life is messing, anon. The gay pile is vast. I hope it works out for you. (Unless you're Booger.)
>>
>>5465002
I feel you OP. I really do. Don't know what the fuck it is though.
>>
>>5465002
you sound bi, op
>>
File: tumblr_nzky6nqYpe1soe1m9o1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzky6nqYpe1soe1m9o1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
You are bi but you also realize that most women are pretty awful on personal level

I'm the same way. Hopefully I'l find one of those elusive "not trash" girls and won't have to go full faggot
>>
>>5465002
A: A partially in denial faggot.
B: A bi guy who thinks he's too good for sex with another man
C: A trap fetishist
D: A whiny bitch.

Pick one and get D for free.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 499x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 499x258
>>5472455
Salty
>>
>>5472490
>waaah what am I pls help I can't think
Just fucking pick one and get it over with.
Nobody is gonna check it anyway.
>>
File: image.png (913 KB, 706x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
913 KB, 706x513
>>5472689
I can taste this salt
>>
>>5465008
tHAT'S A LABEL AND NOT AN EXPLANATION OR REVELATION OF MEANING
>>
>>5465002
Same here man, I dunno I've seen a lot of talk about this phenomenan lately but I'm also pretty new to this board.

I'm attracted to girls but pretty much only sexually, 85% of times I wack off it's to girls. I think it's their personalities that hinder me from developing deeper emotions for them, obviously everyone's different but the ones I've had experiences with have turned me off.
I feel like I can relate and understand men much better. I'd love to have a cute guy physically similar to myself that I could just cuddle with and help out whenever I can and vice versa.
>>
Sexuality is fluid. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>5471777
777 trips confirms
>>
>>5465002
you're just a bottom across the board probably
you ever try to get into strap on shit? might make sense, it did for me
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.