[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is asking a hookup to take an at home hiv test unreasonable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 224x224
Is asking a hookup to take an at home hiv test unreasonable?

Been talking to a guy recently and have plans to hookup in the near future. When I asked about his status he claimed he was his negative, but ive seen his scruff and growlr profiles in the past where I'm pretty sure he had himself listed as POZ.
>>
>>5462738
No, your safety isn't unreasonable anon. Don't let faggots touch you before you know.
>>
>>5462738
>I'm pretty sure he had himself listed as POZ

why are you even talking with him if you don't want the happy bug then?
>>
>>5462738
Why are you even planning something if you have strong reason to suspect he's positive??????
How ugly or insecure do you have to be for this to be your only chance at sex in your entire life, it's the only explanation I can come up with
>>
>>5462794
He had a completely different set of pictures and it took me a while to recognize I had seen his profile before.
>>
>>5462815
Because he's a qt powerlifter but also a submissive bottom. I'll ask him if he's willing to test in front me before we do anything.
>>
>>5462738
Are those things reliable? I don't want to wait a week for the hospital to text me saying I'm gonna die. I want it quick.
>>
>>5462820
just ditch him
it's not like there aren't many guys willing to hook up
>>
>>5462842
>I'll ask him if he's willing to test in front me before we do anything.
what do you plan to do if he takes it and it cames out positive?
>>
>>5462886
Turn 360 degrees and walk away ️️️️️
>>
>>5462907
yeah, I'm sure that's going to turn out just fine kek
>>
>>5462925
I'll ask before we meet if it's ok if we both test before we do anything. If he has nothing to hide then he won't have a problem with it.
>>
>>5462738
No, you're better safe than sorry. If they get upset and deny it, they probably have something to hide.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.