[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sort of at a loss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dhjfajkhfk.jpg (14 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
dhjfajkhfk.jpg
14 KB, 262x192
So essentially, after giving it a bit of thought, I'm not a trans-woman nor do I wish to have my body made to be that of a female. I've reasoned out that what I want to be is basically a really girly, feminine guy. I'm not sure how to go about that though in my current situation living under my parents roof and being in an area where these things aren't very well tolerated.

I really don't know how I can express these feelings because I don't have any girly clothes, I have tried shaving but I don't know how shave all my crotch hair and if I shave my legs people will notice.

So I guess I'm just looking for advice and to just try and puzzle out exactly how I can live life the way I want to.

(pic not related)
>>
give it a year and you'll want to be a girl in no time
>>
>>5454777
I mean, there is always that possibility but I was kind of hoping for something that would be a bit more helpful at the moment.

But hey, like I said you might be right.
>>
Wait until you move out OP. Better to have less self expression than to be homeless.
>>
>>5454796
That's, kind of what I was expecting but not what I was hoping for. I guess I sort of already accepted that a while back but, doesn't make it suck any less dick. And not even the good kind of dick sucking either. This is like, the worst of all possible dicks.
>>
>>5454767
You must be my doppelganger. I don't want to transition but I like feeling like a femboy most of the time.

Also what the fuck is with people saying anime makes people gay?
>>
>>5454767
>how can I live the way I want to without living the way I want to

Repress it, I guess.
>>
>>5454767
Be a flirty slut on /lgbt/, it's what I do.
>>
>>5454777
Not necessarily. I started out thinking I wanted to be a grill, but gradually became more like op. My dysphoria subsided a lot with hrt, including the desire to be full grill. I realized I just wanted to be full yaoisexual.
>>
>>5456667
Yeah right? I feel like my sentiments might be more common than I originally expected.

As for the anime thing, don't pay that any mind I'm just JoJo shit posting.
>>
>>5456822
What actually is HRT? Is it like hormone replacement? I'm new to this specific board so I don't know the medical terms some people use.
>>
>>5456761
One step ahead of you anon I was a slut before I came here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.