[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hongen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Can we have a thread about being full time but not passing? I'd love to hear about other full time hon trans men and women, and your perspectives and struggles.

As part of my job i have to interact with dozens of people daily. It fucking sucks. The weird looks, patronizing tones of voice when using my name, and everything else.

The only thing keeping me sane is that many people who are trans attracted like me because I have cute enough tranny looks, but tranny looks they remain. Also those 1/4/people who are genuinely cool and accepting. Living daily life is like a weird nightmare where everything is strange.

The best part is if I weren't full time it wouldn't even help, the nightmare would just get worse.
>>
>>5453967
no, i am never going full time

i'll just be a man on estrogen for life
>>
Hm, I am basically in the same boat as you except that I am boymode and still get weird looks, patronizing tones of voice, etc. I am actually pretty lucky in that I have a relatively secure job, all things considered and people are surprisingly pretty apathetic. I have learned to appreciate people not caring at all.
>>
>>5453978
>no
I wasn't telling you to go fulltime??? Why did you feel a need to post this?
>>
>>5453993
i really don't understand why would you go fulltime when you are an unpassable hon
>>
>>5453978
this
I would only consider going full time if people constantly call me a woman
>>
>>5453978
I've never thought of myself as a man no matter my age, at most a boy although I'd rather be a girl (a woman would be okay too, but despite being 29 I just don't feel like I'm a mature adult so it's hard to think of myself as anything but either a boy or a girl, that may say something about me, I don't know), but despite being on HRT for a while now the fact that I still have facial hair and large male pattern baldness spots makes it so that I would feel too gross to present as one. Chances are I'm going to be 90 and still just be a sad boy with boobs, but maybe there will be a miracle somewhere along the line, or maybe I'll just be one of those old transwomen with thinning hair and a five o'clock shadow that just don't give a shit what the world thinks.
>>
>>5454002
yeah but that would never happen to me so i am just going to have to stay this way for life
>>
>>5454000
You don't have to understand, this isnt your space to talk. Your male socialization is showing
>>
File: 1402718178480.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1402718178480.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>5454011
hey, it's not unreasonable to expect that aging-reversal or stem cell therapies could be developed within 50 years.

>>5454013
>this isnt your space to talk
>>
>>5454013
>says the biological man who looks like a man
no matter what you say or feel like, you are not a woman and never will be. your Y chromosome is showing, sir
>>
>>5454045
What if OP is an XX male that, by a cruel stroke of fate, is also a hon?
>>
>>5454045
Kek. Enjoy that inevitable suicide honey.
>>
>>5454000
Because being a masculine woman is better than being a man.
>>
File: image.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>5454013
Go to Susan's hon you'll fit right in
>>
The real problem with hons isn't their shitty body, it's their male socialization. It's an irreversible black mark on your soul that makes you insufferable and manly.
>>
>>5454006
You're the next Stefonknee in the making, lol.
>>
>>5455055
This
You can look like a full passing trophy wife but if you act like an insufferable dude then it was all for nothing and you still suck as a person, no substantial difference to if you had stayed non transition
>>
>>5455997
>>5455997
True thats why older transbians are so hopeless. They never even come close to behaving like normal women and everyone picks up on this even if subconciously
>>
File: feminist.jpg (34 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
34 KB, 560x330
>>5454013
>Your male socialization is showing
>>
>>5456769
>tfw STILL insecure that i might behave dudeish even though many people, including a huge asshole, read me as a shy spergy mostly feminine woman
I dont pass anyway though so fuck
>>
>>5456967
fuck this cunt is so repulsive
especially when she makes noises with her mouth
>>
>>5455983
>not wanting to be stefonknee
you make me sick
>>
>>5460625

what am I supposed to do fa᠎m? I'm thin already so it's not like I'll get the amazing changes that you see from muscular people.
but I haven't been able to stem the tide so...it's just hon time? or what?
>>
what's it like being a hon in a post-jenner world?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.