[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad was masculine military man >I'm effeminate and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 22
File: 1423936523086.jpg (224 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1423936523086.jpg
224 KB, 2048x1366
>dad was masculine military man
>I'm effeminate and popping estrogen pills daily

what's the deal?
>>
It's cause manly guys dig women with more estrogen. I bet your mom had curves+tits. Probably cellulite. All of these are estrogen characteristics.
>>
>>5451872
Your father is a repressed tranny who passed on his degenerate genes to you
>>
File: drstrangelove.jpg (27 KB, 554x308) Image search: [Google]
drstrangelove.jpg
27 KB, 554x308
Xenoestrogens in the water supply, sapping and impurifying all of our precious bodily fluids!
>>
>>5451872

You fucked up

>>5451888

Anon, no
>>
>>5451887
absolutely. that's why real women have curves. only dogs like bones. i am beautiful at every size =)
>>
File: 1369462312942.png (25 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
1369462312942.png
25 KB, 609x749
>tfw dad was super masculine and was constantly disappointed at what an effeminate bitch you were as a kid
>>
>>5451889
Mandrake! Do you know why I only drink grain alcohol?
>>
Same here.
Dad constantly gives me shit saying the pills I take will give me cancer and I should stop taking them.
Like I'll get the runs cause I'll have a greasy pizza, my dad blames it on those "fucking pills"
I'll get allergies "son you need to stop taking those pills, they are making you sick"
i think my dad has issues with me taking away his son.
Like he's pissed of me making my hair pretty, talking about guys, expirement with makeup.
He goes ballistic when I get genderd female in public.

And this is all as me still in boy mode. I could only image of I went around the house wearing dresses.
>>
>>5452175
Good luck. Be the cutie that your dad will hate.
>>
>>5452175
sounds like you need jesus christ
>>
>>5452218
Yea. I'll try talking about stuff I want to do to my hair.
And all he'll tell me is I need to cut it like Dave beckam.
>>
>>5451872
same
>>
>>5451872
Same. Luckily my dad is accepting, he has basically done this >>5451887 blamed my mum saying she was too feminine around me so he is ok with it because it "was bound to happen"
>>
>>5452399
Why do you come here?
>>
>>5452399
>postmodern
oh fuck off
>>
>>5452175
For once, can you imagine that he simply wants you to be happy? From the bottom of his heart, he genuinely believes that you can be happy being who you are, which in his mind is the baby boy that he saw growing up.

By transitioning, you're destroying the baby boy that he saw in the past, which makes him believe that you cannot be happy.

Tell him more often that you're happy, and thank him for giving you all the opportunities to become happy. It's the most wonderful gift that you can give to your parents.
>>
File: 1458.gif (46 KB, 257x436) Image search: [Google]
1458.gif
46 KB, 257x436
>>5451872
>>I'm effeminate and popping estrogen pills daily
Manly men can have girly kids, Shinji-kun.

Probably got it from your mom.
>>
>dad is a beta degenerate
>be an even bigger beta degenerate

w-whoops
>>
>>5452175
In men estrogen really only can influence it in the breasts.
It's not like you have a uterus or vagina to be worried about.
It's not even that common anyway. They don't give it to post-menopausal women sometimes if it runs in the family, but that's about it.
>>
>>5451872
he was exposed to something bad before you were born
>>
>>5452532
Yes.
But I just want him to understand that I'm still here.
I haven't changed.
Only physically.
If I got into a car accident and lost an arm would he tell me I'm a failure cause I'm physically different?
>>5452598
Paring estrogen with laser removal makes it like 100x more effictive.
Its changes your fat/muscle distribution:
Makes you never go bald.
I fact it's made my head hair denser.
Gets rid of body hair.
Makes your skin softer.
All of these help in passing.
What you are saying is like if a woman never plans on having a child they should remove thier breast cause they won't need them.
Since breast or for only feeding babies.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (295 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
295 KB, 650x488
>>5452618

>Being in the military, a.k.a. human testing laboratory
>Taking the "vaccines" they give you
>Eating "MRE"
>Believing the Gulf War baby cover-up
>Not knowing the reason they provide life-long medical "care" is so they can keep an eye on their guinea pig

ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 0716_tywin-lannister_416x416.jpg (15 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
0716_tywin-lannister_416x416.jpg
15 KB, 416x416
>Why are you growing your hair out. You're my SON, act like it.
>What is with the lotion? You're my SON, dammit.
>You're acting like a girl. You're my SON, not my daughter.
>Why do you have estrogen pills? This is not something my SON should be doing.

>My dad is Tywin Lannister
>>
>>5452897

>Not knowing that not only does the military target low income neighborhoods (i.e. THE POORLY-EDUCATED and POLITICALLY UNCONNECTED) for recruitment, their "benefits" are specifically tailored to attract them.
>>
>>5452906
OMG! Is Jamie going to transition?
>>
>>5452897
Also
>Fighting wars for the zionists that do nothing to help our own national interests.
>>
>>5451889
>>5452113
>I do not avoid women Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 512x288
>be me
>FTM
>Dad is a verbally/physically abusive alcoholic and drug addict who was absent for most of my childhood and never paid child support
>despise him but mom forces me to start rebuilding a relationship with him when I'm 15-16 anyways as I "only have one father in the whole world" or some bullshit
>things are going pretty well, he's ecstatic about being given a second chance as a dad
>18 now, come out a few months ago
>tells me he never wants to talk to me again because of how much of a disappointing disgusting degenerate dyke I am
>mfw
>>
>>5454086
Sounds like he's doing you a favor, giving you a reason to never have to speak with him again. (Also, fuck that asshole, sue for unpaid child support.)
>>
>>5452906
just let him tap your sonpucci already
>>
>>5454099
Suing him would only put him in jail as, unsurprisingly, he's an unemployed government leech whose only assets are a $200 TV and a fridge he found off the side of the road. He'd be living a more lavish life in jail. I'll just let him suffer going in and out of homelessness some more.
>>
I've got a military dad, but I was also much more macho than my two younger brothers. I'm also the only family member that enjoys watching sports and stuff with him. Certainly one of the reasons he suspects nothing yet.
>>
>tfw masc enough to pass for straight
>tfw attracted to guys with some feminine qualities
>tfw imagine having kids (bio of course)
>tfw imagine having a really effeminate son and how protective I'd be of him
>tfw imagine dealing with parents of little assholes who bully him
>tfw he will probably be spoiled as fuck from being babied by me, but I know I wouldn't be able to help it
>tfw would kill to protect him
>tfw can't imagine looking at sweet effeminate child and being angry at him
>>
>>5454207
>tfw bi dude
>only interested in pursuing men as women are insane, literally could not imagine marrying a woman or even dating one, just want to fuck them
>also imagine having bio kids
>want a bunch of rough n tumble little boys I can play football with, take to martial art classes, show 80s action movies to and buy ridiculous amounts of hotwheels and action figures for
>tfw they'll go to school and probably get picked on for having homo dads
>tfw they'll end up eventually siding with their football team friends once they become teenagers and thinking of me as an unnatural freak
>tfw they'll hate me for subjecting them to a life of being 'the kid with the gay dads'
>tfw the only way of escaping this fate is having little girls which I have not a clue about and will spoil and treat like a princess and make them a terrible adult in turn
>tfw I'm really a 19 year old on an anime board with no kids and the likelihood of this happening is probably very low and kids are at least a decade away for me

Crazy how life be like that
>>
>parents are divorced
>dad served in Afghanistan
>mom says he saw some fucked up shit and it changed him
>drinks a lot, sometimes he's verbally abusive but he never physically hit me
>knows I'm trans and occasionally gives me shit for dressing the way i want
>one night I'm washing the dishes and he creeps up from behind me and grabs me
>can smell alcohol on him
>asks me if i know he loves me
>i tell him i know and try to gently push him off me
>he doesn't let go
>tells me i remind him of my mom when she was my age
>starts running his hand up my shirt
>tells me he knows I'm taking pills
>start panicking and begin to struggle
>feel his hand run down from my breasts and into my pants
>asks me how shriveled up my parts are
>he grabs my parts and sinks his nails into me
>i scream at him
>he tosses me to the floor
>stumbles over to his bedroom and slams the door
>makes me breakfast the next morning and says he's sorry
>tries to hug me and I lash out and say I hate him

He killed himself about a year after I moved out. I can still remember the look of regret in his eyes when I told him that. Part of me feels like it's my fault.
>>
>>5454297
...that's hot
>>
>>5454505
I'm not going to lie. I agree.
>>
>>5454158

this is so depressing I refuse to believe people can live such a poor life, yet in the back of my mind I know you're likely not even exaggerating
>>
>>5454160

I am convinced my macho dad made me feel physically repulsed with manliness in general. So much so that I normally don't speak in my natural pitch because it's too macho-sounding
>>
>>5454297
I'm not going to lie, that's fucked up dude. If I were responsible for my dad's suicide in any way, I'd feel the burden all my goddamn life.
>>
>>5454257
>mary psychologically unstable femboy
>talk him into transitioning
See? Even if you don't marry a woman, there's no reason you couldn't trick the public and your kids into thinking you're straight as an arrow.
>>
>>5455700
I don't like femboys. They're fucking gross I only like masc guys.
>>
>>5452399
> Why did the train leave? Why can’t the train come back?
>>
>>5455734
Your loss, seemed like the easiest way to cheat the system.

If you can come up with another way to not marry a woman but live as a straight guy with a white picket fence, then let us know.
>>
>>5454505
>>5454579
you think its hot right now, but imagine your dad doing that

ewwww
>>
>>5454297
be glad, that you were born a boy. seems like he would have raped you if you were born a girl kek.
>>
>>5451872
the blue pill lets you stay in the dream.
>>
>>5452399

> postmodernism

Not even once.
>>
>>5454086
>"only have one father in the whole world" or some bullshit
my grandma used to say the same shit.
>>
>>5452175
pretty much my mom. my dad doesn't mind as much
>>
>>5454297
what a story, mark
>>
>>5451872

>Dad was a masculine military man but a full on liberal

>Spend childhood alternating between hunting trips and ballet class

That was a mind fuck.
>>
>>5454888
This. I mean I still think it's hot that your dad was interested in you (I have an incest fetish) but it would fucking destroy me if I knew I was responsible for a death.
>>
>>5456645
I don't think she's responsible imo. The man's wife left him, and from what she said it's likely he was struggling with heavy alcoholism and PTSD.
>>
>>5451872
You feel like you can never be as masculine like your dad was so you became a woman.
>>
File: gee2.jpg (28 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
gee2.jpg
28 KB, 300x287
>>5454044
...Essence, sir?
>>
>>5451872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
xenoestrogens in the water supply
>>
File: 1425930924490.png (620 KB, 850x920) Image search: [Google]
1425930924490.png
620 KB, 850x920
>>5451888
this
>>
>>5451872
>dad played football in high school
>dad was in a motorcycle gang in his early 20s
>dad raced dirt track motorcycles until he was in his 30s
>dad worked out every day and was jacked af
>I never liked sports
>riding motorcycles scared me
>skinny fat for most of us
>transitioned in secret in college
My dad hasn't talked to me in 2 years. I really hope he dies before my mom because if he's left in charge I'll be written out of the will.
>>
>>5457511
>dad was in a motorcycle gang
there called clubs
>>
File: 1450699205331.png (127 KB, 362x363) Image search: [Google]
1450699205331.png
127 KB, 362x363
>>5451872
>tfw dad is manly man that works on cars and drinks and whatever else they do
>tfw he hated me for transitioning but now just makes degrading remarks and touches me
He's a sexist pig, but hey I guess it's better him doing that than beating me.
>>
>>5457583
please leave and never see him again
>>
>>5457583

Degrading remarks of what kind?
>>
>>5457634
about how my ass is getting bigger or my boobs are developing

>>5457622
I'm dependent on him though and racked up a bit of debt
>>
>>5457622
>>5457583
>Please leave and never see him again
This. Call the cops if you have to.
>>
>>5457622
>>5457634
>>5457658
To clarify, he didn't rape me or anything, he just pats my butt or puts his hands along my back and/or hips. That kind of stuff.

>>5457658
nigga what part of not wanting to be homeless do you not understand?
>>
>>5457683
Shelters are an actual thing you know
>>
>>5457683
there ismultiple shelters for this kind of thing. and if you report him they will offer financial aid too
youre not the first person this has happened too, there are many ways the government is willing to help you,you just need to ask for it
>>
>>5457746
Maybe for women. not trannies. Even then, it's not like he doesn't help me out.
>>
>>5457762
there are shelters for victims of abuse, you will recieve help no matter what gender you are
>>
File: 1391661176812.png (34 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
1391661176812.png
34 KB, 199x200
>>5457804
>you will recieve help no matter what gender you are
>>
>>5457746
Homeless shelters are not exactly lovely places to be, for the most part. Better than sleeping on the street, maybe.
>>
>>5457808
It's true. Don't believe all the double standard bullshit you read online. There are real programs in place meant to help everyone. No one is refused if they need it
>>
>>5457815
They have assisted living programs for abuse victims that are financially dependent on their abuser. You can get an apartment and financial aid until your on your feey
>>
>>5457683

>To clarify, he didn't rape me or anything, he just pats my butt or puts his hands along my back and/or hips. That kind of stuff.

Yeah, but I asked about the remarks, tho.
>>
>>5457907
idk what do you consider degrading?
>>
>>5457912

Calling you a degenerate and the like.
>>
File: aw hell.png (113 KB, 315x319) Image search: [Google]
aw hell.png
113 KB, 315x319
>>5452897
>>Eating "MRE"
>dad used to bring home shittons of MRE and me and my sister would pig out because we loved that for some reason
>Older sister wants to be a boy, I want to be a girl

I actually can't even fucking argue with that you might be onto something
>>
>>5451872

You have a mental illness.
>>
>>5457936
wait wait
2/2 children are trans? or is that 2/3? kek
>>
>>5457986
2/4, half lmao
>>
>>5457825
>believing feminist lies
>>
>>5458017
hahaha jfc
well i know out of my circle of childhood friends, i'm trans, another kid is gay, and i'm fucking suspiciou of his older brother. 2.5/5!
>>
>>5457936
>>5452897
>Mom was reservist while pregnant of me
>Am trans
Ain't that a fucking coincidence
>>
Why would the military want to turn guys into transgirls and femboys? (Aside from it being hot as fuck, I mean; I'd definitely approve funding for the project if I were the general in charge.)
>>
>>5458333
if i was conspiracy theorist...
imagine a weapon to feminize the opponent's future military force. perfect for a long war.
or perhaps you could make your women masculine, like yashka in ww1 did.
seems worthy of some good ol gubment experimentation
>>
>>5458333
I think it's more like military fucks with your hormones (and no just sex hormones) to make you a docile killing machine. And giving that stuff to kids will fuck their shit up, in the cases presented here, turning them trans
>>
>>5458397
> you will never be abducted by a shadowy military agency and turned into the ultimate qt femboy killing machine
;_;
>>
>>5451872
>literally taking bluepills
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>5458442
I had a dream that I was part of a military group and selected as a trial group for a new drug.

8 of us young men were going to be specially trained and given a drug that would turn us into supersoldiers. However, it was known that we would eventually turn into women, slightly weaker, but more flexible and agile.

I remember a scene, walking down the pool in my speedos, talking to my commander about a concern. He asked, "you're not changing on me now, are you?" "No sir, not yet."

I would fantasize about this dream later, being the best, the most quickly developing, getting my body examined by doctors. And then coming close to graduation, my envious bully would rape me in the shower, get me pregnant, and relegated to a desk job.

AGP... Agp...
>>
>>5458460
It's okay, I take a red pill for one of my anti-depressants
>>
File: feel1.png (288 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
feel1.png
288 KB, 609x749
>>5451935
>tfw dad is more trutrans than you are
>>
>>5459466

Elaborate.
>>
>>5459575
He's timid, shorter than me and my mom, has a higher finger ratio, and was always awkward to me when I dropped hints about wanting to be a girl growing up
>>
>>5460161
> tfw no cute femdad
>>
>>5451872

My mom did all the kid stuff, I have two sisters

I wish to think the absence of a dad figure made me feel icky being male. But I can't deny that in my teenage years he was there and we did loads of stuff together that taught me lots of stuff

I don't actually want to blame anyone.
>>
>>5451872
>t good ol' fw FTM
>family of military men and model wives
>end up taller than my father
>easily as masculine

ha ha ha he has no choice but to respect my decisions
>>
>>5452175
Stop being a rebel teenager. As a 30 year old man, I can see what you're doing.
>>
File: 8FxEa.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
8FxEa.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>5460527

I can respect that too, anon.
>>
>>5451872
Hey I'm the same. I'm MtF and my dad is -the- masculine macho let's-leer-at-women-while-talking-about-sports-and-drinking-beer-in-a-bar kind of guy.

I'm pretty sure he's disappointed in me but then he never really supported me or even tried establishing basic emotional connection so fuck him desu.
>>
>>5457804
>there are shelters for victims of abuse,
Aren't all of them, or at least 99.9% of women only shelters where you will be turned away if you're guy or even AMAB? I know in Britain there are like 8 male domestic abuse shelters for all four constituent countries to like 2500 female domestic abuse shelters and that's despite the research that found that men make up some 40% of domestic abuse victims.

Plus I've heard plenty of stories that women's shelters will only let AFABs in and trans women are told to go somewhere else. Which is nowhere in most places or LGBT shelter that houses everyone in a few places.
>>
>>5460613
How is taking estrogen "being a rebel teenager"?
>>
>>5452175
>blames everything on the pills
>goes ballistic when I get genderd female in public
Damn, sounds like my dad. Except he scowls passive-aggressively when the latter happens.
>>
>>5457762
A lot of women's shelters will take in trans women. I've been in that situation, anon.
>>
>>5461081
>A lot of women's shelters will take in trans women
I'd like to believe it but any source/government policy? In my experience offline and online most shelters will take in only women, will take in only AFAB or will take in trans women but on so many conditions that runaway trans women generally have no hope of fulfilling (must have spent x amount of time on hormones, must have had SRS, must wear dresses only, must be in completely separate area) whic hin practice means they also only take in cis women.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 533x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 533x692
>>5453027

Low income neighborhoods are full of convicted felons and other disqualified or low-testing candidates, you're basing that off of 40 year old statistics.

The income levels in this chart have most likely gotten higher since the 2008 crash left a lot of well-off suburban kids looking for work.
>>
>>5452175

>Like he's pissed of me making my hair pretty, talking about guys, expirement with makeup.

I think he's talking about this part.
>>
>>5460930
use your head
>>
>>5454297
I swear I've read this in /hm/ before
>>
>>5460695
>Aren't all of them, or at least 99.9% of women only shelters where you will be turned away if you're guy or even AMAB?
Yes.
>Plus I've heard plenty of stories that women's shelters will only let AFABs in and trans women are told to go somewhere else.
Also yes
>>
>>5463523
Funny how public money is tossed at them when they are explicitly anti-lgbt and that's one of the principle homeless/violence victims.
>>
>>5463870
well maybe if trans people didn't try to invade women's spaces the shelters wouldn't need so much money ;^)
>>
>>5463870

Well, anti T.

Not exactly the same
>>
>>5463870
Women's shelters are feminist, though, and feminism trumps everything short of corporate oligarchy in the American society.

I swear the biggest reason so many feminists are against trans women is because trans women are significantly less privileged and more disadvantaged than them so they would have to, for once, check their privilege and modern feminism is largely based on the "women as eternal victims" narrative.
>>
>>5464041
Only a very small minority of trans people cause any harm by "invading women's spaces". If you're going to call any case of trans women using "women's spaces" "invading", where are they supposed to go then? They certainly don't belong in men's spaces.

>>5464733
You can't be anti-T without being anti-LGBT.
>>
>>5464013
>that mole on her leg
No thanks
>>
>>5451872
He had a hard life and as a result he was crafted into an admirable, functioning memeber of society

You had an easy one and as a result, you became a freak and a liability
>>
>>5461149
I don't have it from government policies, I know when I was in a bad situation my doctor and his staff nurse spent an hour with me checking through women's shelters to find one, there were two where I was who were willing to take in a preop girl with bad IDs and that was with the implication nobody but staff would know, but still better than being in your shitty situation.

That was years ago.
>>
>>5455766
Perhaps one better: marry somewhat androgynous, maybe just somewhat masculine ftm. You get bio children, you get a dude, you get probably the chilliest kind of person out there, and instead your kids get "the cool trans dad"
>>
>>5467159
>mtf
>easy life
>>
>>5467238
>pick two
>>
>>5454297
I don't think it was your fault. It was probably the shit he went through overseas.
>>
>>5467143
>Only a very small minority of trans people cause any harm by "invading women's spaces
Actually talking about the shelters specifically, there has never been a documented case of trans girl attacking another person there or of a cis male pervert pretending to be trans and sneaking in. There have been, however, hundreds of cases where trans girl in women's shelter was abused, humiliated or physically assaulted by the staff or other residents (residents in particular, tend to cause plenty of problems because they know they won't suffer any consequences for it but the "man in a dress invading woman's spaces" will).
>>
>>5467248
You're either delusional or trolling. Short of truly exceptional one-in-a-million-or-more circumstances (being born in a family where parents will rape you, for example) being born trans is THE worst life you can possibly be born into in a first world.
>>
>>5467508
You're making the conscious decision to integrate yourself into the most privliged group of society, and you have legions of braying liberals supporting you, all at my expense.

Really, OP and every Mt'F' had the exact same story
>Father enrolls them in sports team
>hurt self playing sports and cry out for comfort
>Father -like the man he is- tells you to suck it up and be a man.
>across the park you see a girl hurt herself
>everybody stops to see if she's okay
>dad buys her icecream
>"i grill now"

You people are rightly regarded as the failures you are. The world doesn't need any more women
>>
>>5467547
> implying I ever played sports
My dad is still pissed that I didn't, haha.
>>
>>5467547
>You're making the conscious decision to integrate yourself into the most privliged group of society, and you have legions of braying liberals supporting you, all at my expense.
Even if female privilege is a real thing that exists (rather than merely benevolent sexism, which is not strictly speaking a form of privilege) transgender women do not benefit from it unless they pass. Not to mention that liberals haven't really openly discussed the existence of trans people before a couple of years ago.

>Really, OP and every Mt'F' had the exact same story
>Father enrolls them in sports team
>hurt self playing sports and cry out for comfort
>Father -like the man he is- tells you to suck it up and be a man.
>across the park you see a girl hurt herself
>everybody stops to see if she's okay
>dad buys her icecream
>"i grill now"
So you're going to assert that every mtf transitions solely because they don't like playing rough? You're going to deny that gender dysphoria exists and claim that this is the entire reason someone goes through the trouble of transitioning to another gender, losing friends and being rejected by their family, being at an elevated risk of rape, murder, and employment and housing discrimination?
>>
>>5467547
Closet mtf detected
>>
>>5467609
Oh I definitely am.
I just reject the idea that I have to capitalize on my feelings, and instead channel my self loathing into productive enterprises.
>>
>>5467583
Yes. I am asserting that entirely.
I'm also asserting that you gave up on accepting the inherent responsibilities of being a man, and have opted to accept all of those risks because you view them as preferable to being forced to contribute to society
>>
>>5467664
Like shitposting.
>>
>>5467677
Yep.
>>
>>5467664
Just transition, dummy. You can still go Anon and pretend you did nothing of the sort while shitposting, or do something else productive with your life instead since you'll have less to be jealous of.
>>
>>5467725
Oh believe me, if I could flick my fingers and be a girl I would.
But I can't. I'd just wind up a hideous abomination.

That, and I wasn't lying when I said that I channel my self loathing into productive enterprises. I'm wealthy and hold a succesful position in a multinational company. I have a beautiful sweetiepie wife with kids on the way.
Much as I hate who I am, I prefer my current life more than I desire to change who I am.
>>
>>5467674
>I'm also asserting that you gave up on accepting the inherent responsibilities of being a man, and have opted to accept all of those risks because you view them as preferable to being forced to contribute to society
So women don't have to contribute to society? Lolwut. The only way they can possibly get out of that kind of responsibility is if they have a partner to support them, and even that doesn't work unless you're upper middle class or better. And besides, unless one isn't attracted to men, they'd be better off in a gay relationship where that kind of dynamic exists, rather than becoming a tranny and trying to date straight men most of whom want nothing to do with you. Honestly, it's probably actually easier being a stay at home husband in a straight relationship than it is being a tranny.
>>
>>5467742
You'd have to possess an Orwellian level of doublethink to believe anything you just said
>>
>>5467741
anon i'm so sorry for you
>>
>>5467767
Such is life.
I was born into the wrong body but I try to make the most of it.
I just ask others to do the same.
>>
>>5467762
Could you at least try to refute my post, rather than just accusing me of "Orwellian doublethink"? That's literally no better than when "SJWs" silence their opponents by calling them misogynists or transphobes for no real reason. If you're going to explain why I'm wrong, then just do so, and I'll be willing to listen. However, I am not going to continue to engage with you if all you do is throw baseless insults and accusations at me.
>>
>>5467776
i was a girly 5'8 twink with wide hips before i got on estrogen at 18
i am making the best of it.
i'm sad you can't join me.
>>
>>5467807
I'm 6"4 with broad shoulders, a barrel chest, copious amounts of body hair and a deep voice.
Can't ever happen for me babe.
>>
>>5467830
;-;
>>
>>5467804
If you like
1: Women aren't expected to contribute to society. It's perfectly acceptable for them to simply support someone who does
2: In contrast men are. Moreover, not only are they expected to, but are openly scorned when they don't, and are refused aid at every turn. The primary benefit towards being a woman is not that they can choose to give up competing, but rather that they're lauded for trying, and given given copious amount of aid (both material and emotional)
3: This is completely ignoring the social tendency of people to ignore men's feelings while holding paramount a woman's.

Honestly though, you're preaching to the wrong person. I had horrendously abusive parents as a kid, but I was never given any help because I was a boy. I got put into a exploitative foster home in my teens, and again was ignored because I was a boy.
I can openly admit to wanting to be a girl, because I know that if I were one then I wouldn't have suffered as a kid. But because I wasn't one I was instead forced to make the most of my lot in life.
>>
>>5467547
That's literally retarded. Claiming that MtFs transition to get female privilege is like claiming people would cut off their arm to get "pity privilege" or "government help" if you're a republican. Or, closer to LGBT - it's like kids in rural conservative communities "choose" to become gay; yes because kids just LOOOOVE to have their lives ruined, to be beaten and abused and denigrated and insulted - they'd absolutely CHOOSE to have that.

Lasty non-passing non-stealth MtFs don't actually receive ANY privilege - male or female. We exist in a state where we get the worst of being a man and the worst of being a woman without privileges or security that either normally get.
>>
>>5467872
Trans people don't want to be trans, they want to be the other sex. Just because they don't turn out that way doesn't detract from their motives for trying.
>>
>>5467868
>1: Women aren't expected to contribute to society. It's perfectly acceptable for them to simply support someone who does
And as I said, in today's economy you need to be fairly well of for a single income household to actually work. And again, becoming trans only hurts your potential to find a partner that an support you.

>I can openly admit to wanting to be a girl, because I know that if I were one then I wouldn't have suffered as a kid. But because I wasn't one I was instead forced to make the most of my lot in life.
But your desire is not actually to be a girl, but rather to not suffer because of peoples' attitudes towards gender. That's different from gender dysphoria. Even if women were treated objectively worse than men in every way, mtfs would still want to transition.
>>
>>5467882
They want to be the other sex because they experience dysphoria, not because they want to gain privilege. And in almost every case, transitioning causes a loss of privilege no matter which way they go.
>>
>>5467868
>1: Women aren't expected to contribute to society.
And yet women make up 2/3 of all college students (and rising) and are constantly increasing their labor participation force while men's is decreasing. Furthemore women have gotten biggest gains in highly paying industries which gives further economic power to women.
>>
>>5467883
Oh I still want to be a woman.
I simply recognize the root cause of it. I spent so long pitying myself as a boy that even after I gained control of my life, my desire to be a woman remained a fundamental aspect of my psyche.

I just don't delude myself into thinking that it's genetics.
>>
>>5467886
"Aren't expected"

Anon ples
>>
>>5467893
>I just don't delude myself into thinking that it's genetics.
Hasn't it already been concluded by studies that it is, indeed, genetics.
>>
>>5467911
Actually epigenetics.
>>
>>5467911
No, and speaking from personal experience, I highly doubt that it is.
>>
>>5467911
It's from failure to completely masculinize the brain of the fetus during pregnancy
>>
>>5468034
>It's from failure to completely masculinize the brain of the fetus during pregnancy
Aha and then FtMs are what ?
>>
>>5468047
Partial masculinization of the brain during pregnancy
>>
>Dad was masculine military man
>I am trans
>He supports me because "everyone is different"
Am I the only one?
>>
>>5468306
Yes.

>dad was and is masculine macho ex-military
>I am trans
>Whenever anything even remotely LGBT comes on he rants how disgusting they are and one time there was something about a trans woman (Jenner, I think) he said "he should be hanged"
>>
File: bees.gif (685 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
bees.gif
685 KB, 400x227
>>5468317
You have a right to use LGBT related right-wing flavored truth sprinkles liberally to dismantle his arguments.

If he silences you, then he's the sorta of guy that he fought and "Nearly died" to protect your arguments from guys like him, Point out the the Military literally allows satanists if he takes the moral highground with religion.

You don't want to die without your father seeing the light. Shit's sad.
>>
My dad is a masculine military man, and we went camping together and he even taught me how to shoot and stuff. I'm mtf and he still loves me as long as I'm doing no harm to anyone I guess.
>>
>>5458333
They probably assumed that goving the soldiers estrogen would reduce their aggresiveness, and maybe wanted to lessen the rates of ptsd? Or just experimenting with hormones to make the soldiers more effective.
>>
>>5467261

Not to mention the lack of support from his daughter and the feeling that he had created an inclosable gap between them.
>>
>>5467872
YES THEY DO. PEOPLE LOVE PROBLEMS.
Fuck, people need problems, its an essential part of human life. Most gay and trans come from middle class pr well off families, that because they dont have enough problems. Those who are from shitty families seek asylum. And you get asylum, you get all the attention you need.

Its either problem seeking or attention seeking, there are no inbetweens. Andthis doesnt apply to just lgbt, why do you think rich kids take drugs? Or why do they deal drugs? Its cause the seek out problems, also that is why as we approach almost all households being middle class (slowly but surely. We are far away from feudal states) we gethigher depressionrates. People. Need. Problems. Andthey will get them in any waythey can.
>>
>>5467664
It's never going to get better. You'll pnly be able to keep tolerating it until you have no choice but to look at it and then will be filled with regret for the time you wasted now. If you deny yourself happieness so you can live a lie in pain you're pitiful.
>>
File: Tear-stained.jpg (84 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
Tear-stained.jpg
84 KB, 500x367
>>5467741

Anon, when did you finally accept you were trans, rather than the "I want to be a girl, b-but I'm n-not like those disgusting trannies. ...Right?" stage? How deep were you into this life at that moment? Did you think being with her would cure you? That the kids would? Do you feel envious of her? How did you feel throughout your wedding day and the day of the proposal? Does every time she laugh or smile because of something only a girlfriend, wife, or mother could experience make you sad, bitter, or even angry? If you could have been a girl, do you see yourself having married a man or a woman? If it's a man, do you see yourself being his housewife? Do you imagine being affectionately held close to the warmth of his body by his arms and kissed as he bends down to you after he comes home? Coyly showing him some new lingerie you bought and seeing his eyes light up before he dashes over to you? Giving him happy children? Did you become the sort of man you would have liked to marry? How would you have liked to meet him? Is closing your eyes and imagining fantasies like these in quiet how you unwind? Are the emotions you feel about her amplified in light of these fantasies being the way you make yourself feel better? What was your childhood like? Are you living your life like this because of familial expectations? Or would your family have let you live more freely (not necessarily as a trans woman)? Does your wife know about your desire to be a girl? Does she do anything to help you with it? Do you talk to a therapist about this?
>>
File: 1425459423465.jpg (52 KB, 606x622) Image search: [Google]
1425459423465.jpg
52 KB, 606x622
>>5467741
>>5470772

Back when I was repressing in high school, I still couldn't see myself ever being with a woman even though I am attracted to them. Knowing that every joy she felt would just be another taste of someone having something I couldn't have. It's well-enough if she were happy on her own, but because it would be because she were my wife, I would feel her happiness were coming at my own expense. That I would be putting on a show to please her that only left me miserable. To feel that even within the privacy of my own home would be too much. I would not then, prevent myself from becoming bitter (with the nuance of bitterness being the primary characteristic of who I would become). And I just don't think I should enter a relationship if I'm just going to resent the girl for something that isn't her fault. It would be even worse for the children to have a father that feels that way. She deserves her own man, who will be happy with and satisfied by the position he has in her life instead of merely used to it. Whatever I did with the rest of my life had I chosen to remain closeted, the romantic part of my life is something I would not have touched. Sorry to poke so sharply at what must be deep wounds, I'm just curious for your answers.

If you were guaranteed to become a 5/10 biological female in exchange for losing everything, would you take it? Your job, your money, your friends, your professional contacts, your family, your wife, and your children? Your wife and children would have to fend for themselves with what you cast away, and you would not be held legally or financially accountable for them. How about if your age were also reversed to your age when you graduated high school in addition to everything else? Does your answer change to yes if it were 9 or 10/10?

I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>5467741

Don't feel like answering to >>5470772 and >>5470822?
>>
>>5457828
>You can get an apartment and financial aid until your on your feey
Lol bs, if that were the case a lot of women would be getting free money and free apartments instead of getting a black eye every other week.

Well I'd say I was abused fro something like that.
>>
>>5470772
>I want to be a girl, b-but I'm n-not like those disgusting trannies.
...t-that's not going to happen to me. I'm different
>>
>>5452897
The military's actually a bit more of a brainwashing internment camp with the benefit of getting paid every now and then. Oh, and you get to shoot people. Sometimes.
>>
>>5476353

The longer you believe that, the more likely it will be you will end up as one of the "disgusting" ones than the pretty ones.
>>
>>5475316
I thought this thread died.

I can't ever remember a time in which I didn't either feel like I should've been a female, or at the very least not be content with being male. Everything I did in life was -in retrospect- an attempt to adopt a truly hyper masculine persona. I hated who I was, and so I tried to improve myself, but that only made it worse. By the time I realized I shouldn't have just been improving, that I should have instead been changing, it was too late.
The idea that I'm the man who I would want to be with if I was a woman is a very interesting one. I never considered it before, but now that you mention it: yes, I am. In many ways I find myself a spectator in my own life, but with my wife as the main character. I try to live the life I wanted through her, and most days I find myself drifting through the requirements of the day yearning for the moments I can spend with her in order to lose track of myself in her feelings and mannerisms.

As to the second question: Yes, if I could magically change myself into being female, I would regardless of looks.
>>
>>5475363
Not true. Most women enjoy being abused. They like the attention.
>>
>>5477000
Nice trips, but that hardly seems believable.
>>
>>5477042
Women are dumb as bricks. The way their brains are wired is one big walking contradiction.
>>
File: 1382808260920.png (271 KB, 411x466) Image search: [Google]
1382808260920.png
271 KB, 411x466
>>5476978

Also, I should compliment you on the succinct response to so many questions. What you've said does cover most of them. Though I'm interested in a more specific answer to the question about how you felt on the day of the wedding. Your overall post seems pretty sad, and that your life is one no one should be forced to live. Do you think that when virtual reality and a program or game that allows you to experience a female life to a degree are in the market, that you will be purchasing such a set-up?

Well, it wasn't just regardless of looks, but whether you would be willing to toss aside every relationship you have ever made and every bit of property you have ever earned to become a girl.
>>
>>5455943
Ballet is hardcore, even professional football players have trouble with it.
>>
>>5476930
>implying i could ever end up as one of the pretty ones

>>5477064
it's honestly true fampai
>>
File: 1449352337765.jpg (35 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1449352337765.jpg
35 KB, 385x500
>>5451931
No, obesity is a disease.
Your body is a shrine and you should grow your own food and drink filtered water.
Wtf
>>
>>5458442

Change "military" to "asylum director" and that's basically the Cabinet of Dr Caligari.

On a related note, the guy who played Cesare made a tragic gay love story movie in 1917.
>>
File: 1381028206819.jpg (86 KB, 721x719) Image search: [Google]
1381028206819.jpg
86 KB, 721x719
>>5452175

you're destroying his son, all trans people are inconsiderate, self-absorbed pieces of trash.
>>
>>5477064
Doesn't seem to be my experience of them.
>>
>>5451872
You desire your dad's dick.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.