[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be mtf trans >unsure about going all the way and finishing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12
File: sad.gif (632 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
632 KB, 500x281
>be mtf trans
>unsure about going all the way and finishing my transition
>bf pushes me to get the snip
>I relented
>had the surgery
>month later he dumps me
>now I have no penis or bf
im stuck as a girl now
>>
At least you pass as cis
>>
Did they hook up your nerve endings? Do you still get sexual simulation from your vagina?
>>
>>5448728
sure, im only 19, but like I am sick of all the makeup and glitter and girly flowery shit already
>>
>>5448738
Then just be a normal girl? A lot of girls don't really do that stuff.
>>
You could always MtFtM.
>>
>>5448743
>Then just be a normal girl? A lot of girls don't really do that stuff
this
or expirement with alt styles, find yourself op.
>>
>>5448762
or be a really hot andro person
>>
>>5448717
this is hot, assuming you really want to be a boy
>>
>>5448842
>mtf vents about their problems on 4chan
>it becomes sexual within 10 posts
kek
>>
>>5448717
Your bf was clearly closet homosexual. He made you to transition to convince himself he is straight, but when you did he realized he is no longer interested in you because he loves cocks.
>>
>>5448957
that actually makes complete sense.
i figured OP's bf was just trying to be supportive of the transition, but this is a lot better.
>>
>>5448717
Tell me more about what didn't happen.
>>
>>5448717
That's kinda hot desu
>>
Get a new bf/gf/whatever, set your own standards. Most of all be happy anon.
>>
File: 1420182031674.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1420182031674.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>5448717
OP you got rekt. either stay a 'girl' or get a another dick how ever if quite unlikely that it will function 100%.
>>
>>5448717
that's hilarious
>>
File: 180px-Bahdumtish2.png (8 KB, 180x167) Image search: [Google]
180px-Bahdumtish2.png
8 KB, 180x167
Same thing happened when I converted to Judaism

oy!
>>
>>5448717
Sounds like a complete homo. You probably be best to stay where you at now, find some new hobbies to distract yourself with until you find someone who is really gonna love ya for who you are and don't give up.
>>
>>5448717
whats so bad about this
>>
>>5448717
I'm sorry for laughing.

>>5448751
Now I'm not.
>>
>>5448717
I'll date u op
>>
>>5448717
I'll date you op
>>
File: 3430594.png (130 KB, 203x269) Image search: [Google]
3430594.png
130 KB, 203x269
>>5448738
>make up and girly shit
why.jpg
seriously do whatever you want op
wanna be girly girl ? do it
wanna be tomboy ? do it
wanna be soft butch ? do it
wanna be hard butch like pic related ? do it
the world is your oyster OP
>>
>>5448717
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>5448842
This desu, you should enjoy it. Lucky bitch.
>>
>>5449647
You are obsessed with this 'hard/soft butch' thing larry
>>
>>5449816
not really
just thought that the pic related was a good way of showing how different you can dress as womyn
>>
>>5449838
Why do they call you larry?
>>
>>5449987
jelly hons gonna hon
that's why
>>
>>5449647
No thanks, I was just sulking last night actually, I like femininity.

>>5449748
Yeah, I am going to try and bury the past of my old bf and move on as the new woman I am. Just needed to air my thoughts.
>>
>>5450015
Hi larry
>>
>>5450282

Yeah, I thought it would just be your experience with your ex-bf that soured you up rather than the SRS.
>>
>>5448717
I want to be an asshole, but I just feel really bad for you. Having a vagina sounds bad enough, let alone a fake one. You deserve better than that.
>>
>>5448738
>I am sick of all the makeup and glitter and girly flowery shit already
Any tgirl who is into this shit, or claims to be, is either a fucking liar or a hon... do yourself a favor OP and steer clear from that overly "girly" bullshit
>>
>>5453179
>tfw hate makeup but will probably have to use it
>>
The sadest thing is that youre not even a gilr, just a boy with no dick. Sucks rally hard to be you
>>
>>5448717
*hugs*
Sounds pretty normal for a late teens/early 20s woman.

I don't know of any woman that really likes makeup. Most grudgingly put it on because it does help them feel pretty or covers up flaws in their face. All the models I knew bitched about it when away from the studios, and after awhile many rebelled against wearing it anywhere except for work and events where they expected to get photographed. A few even had the audacity to not wear it at some events. A typical day would have a model in two to three different makeup styles, and all makeup is hard on the face. Because of that they would have to use cleansing masks to deep clean the pores nearly every day, or it was pimple party time. Sucks as that's an hour of the day shot, and they are best if done before bed, rather than in the morning.

Likely both >>5448957 & >>5448964
He is supportive, but then realized he is full homo. Still sucks. Such is life.
>>
>>5448717
Assuming this isn't some fetish roleplay, why would you let your bf push you into something like that? Do you get dysphoric over your new twat?
>>
>>5457380
Likely that 4 letter word "love".
>>
>>5453179
hey twat basket, some of us just like arts and crafts and goth loli. that doesn't make us huns. though it does make us creepy cgl people.
>>
>>5448717
Get a boob job and you'll enjoy being a girl WAY more.
>>
>>5458244
They probably have pretty decent boobs if they started transition early enough to have had SRS by 19, unless their family genetics favor smaller ones. (Not that small breasts aren't great either, mind you; all sizes can be lovely in my opinion.)
>>
File: B6KA-IpCcAAoDH1.png (547 KB, 537x700) Image search: [Google]
B6KA-IpCcAAoDH1.png
547 KB, 537x700
>>5458260
I'm talking DD+, specifically. Trust me, it's my favorite part about being a girl.
>>
>>5458023
Are you a tranny too? Either way, what's so great about big boobies? They look like they would be painful.
>>
>>5458370
meant for >>5458303
>>
>>5458379
Not them, but probably if you don't see the appeal then they're not for you. Some people just really like them, I think.
>>
>>5458389
do you have big boobies too? What are the pros and cons?
>>
>>5458425
Haha no, I've only been on HRT for seven months and I'm not exactly starting all that young, last I checked I think they were maybe A cup at best, so I don't really have experience with having larger breasts. I'm pretty happy with what I've got, though; no idea how much more growth I might get, but I like breasts of all shapes and sizes so it's not a huge concern for me.
>>
>>5458370
Yes, I am. Big boobs are like the ultimate symbols of femininity. Also they get you more attention, people treat you nicer, life is easier, you look better, you're more confident, you have a more active sex life, and you feel better about yourself.
>>
File: Mariandale boobs.jpg (137 KB, 504x284) Image search: [Google]
Mariandale boobs.jpg
137 KB, 504x284
>>5458691
>Also they get you more attention
I get shy easy not sure if that's a good thing
>people treat you nicer
They already treat me nicer since transitioning. I end up looking underage half the time
>life is easier
I doubt that happens
>you look better
I probably would but I'm afraid of not getting the right size.
>you're more confident
Confidence is always nice but I already have some.
>you have a more active sex life
don't really need help in that department, but on that note, doesn't it hurt for them to flop around while getting plowed?
>and you feel better about yourself
Are they that magical?
Also, how big are yours and are they implants or natural?
>>
>>5458691
Implants are so expensive though. And don't they look odd? Could I maybe have okay tits if I started when I was 19? My family average is like a C.
>>
>>5458978
>doesn't it hurt for them to flop around while getting plowed?
Not really, I actually quite like the feeling.

>Are they that magical?
Confidence is a pretty powerful thing.

>how big are yours
I wear a 34G cup.

>are they implants or natural?
Implants.

>>5459022
>don't they look odd?
Nope, just go to a decent surgeon and have at least something to work with (don't be flat as a board) and they'll look fine.

>Could I maybe have okay tits if I started when I was 19?
Depends on luck, genetics, and what you consider to be 'ok tits.' I'd be surprised if you didn't have at least some growth after ~1 year.
>>
>>5458691
Large tits are only nice if the rest of your body and face is in order otherwise its just weird. Also lots of times smaller looks hotter, like Carmen Carrera
>>
>>5453179
>tfw the only tgirl I know IRL hates makeup and most overly girly stuff is pretty soft butch (she also passes so it works for her)
>tfw most of the cis women I know, including my own cousin, are SUPER girly girls, love makeup, clothing, shopping, glitter and all of that stuff
>tfw people still believe in the AGP meme
>tfw
>>
File: 1447474177707.jpg (39 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
1447474177707.jpg
39 KB, 323x267
>mutilating your penis

I want to pity you, but you deserve it.
>>
>>5460806
>caring about someone else's penis

What are you, gay rapist?
>>
File: 1447486087481.png (199 KB, 467x456) Image search: [Google]
1447486087481.png
199 KB, 467x456
>>5460807
>if you think someone is retarded for butchering their genitals you're a rapist

kek
>>
>>5460828
This 2bh. I don't share anon's animosity toward op, but everyone here seems disturbingly ok with the fact that op mutilated their cock for no good reason.

I can't even imagine what that must be like. This is why I hate fucking third world surgery mills and the trans community for pushing to make surgery so easy to obtain. Srs should be an absolute last resort of last resorts.

Supporting increased gatekeeping or even criticizing the procedure itself puts you at odds with the sisterhood of the inverted cock and gets you labeled nazi, transphobe, etc.

I mean assuming op is legit, I can't really do anything but feel incredibly bad for them for being irreversibly mutilated and being coerced into it by some straight asshole.
>>
>>5461028
>I mean assuming op is legit

This is where the thread went wrong.

Half this board is mundane trans fanfiction.

OP's posts don't have a hint of emotion. There's nothing here.
>>
>>5459219
>>5459219
>I wear a 34G cup.
Jesus. I have a 29" underbust, what size should I get then without them looking too too big?
>>
>>5461028
>>5460828
You both (>implying) seem to have a massive fascination with someone else's dick, is all I'm saying. Even if you think OP is mentally ill it makes absolutely no difference to you is her dick "mutilated" or not so why do you care?
>>
>>5461099
I have a "fascination" with op's dick like I have a fascination with the amputated legs of perfectly healthy people.

I don't think op is so much mentally ill as they were coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in by a boyfriend who knew he could manipulate them for his own sexual satisfaction.

A lot of trannies have very poor self esteem and are desperate for validation. Its not unreasonable to assume that people with those kind of problems might believe that they can't do any better. They may believe, or be straight up told that nobody else will want them.

Even if the story is fake, shit like this can and has happened - more than most trannies are willing to admit. Its just a massive taboo in the community.

Wanting to have your dick inverted so you can be a woman is a half step above the kind of guys who want to become nullos. The biggest lie is that its some kind of neurological mixup and not just a mental illness. It should only be used where every other treatment has failed.

Op sounds like they would have been better off with their dick. But the inverted dick cult is so deluded all they can do is offer unhelpful advice about makeup and tit implants like the jealous cuntwagons they are.
>>
>>5448717
why do people do this?
i mean chopping their dick off?
it can't be reversed and you are fucked for life i thought this was obvious to anyone.
>>
>>5461048
I'd say somewhere in the DD - F range. Depends what you consider to be "too big."
>>
>>5461099
I don't care, I just find it a stupid decision.
>>
[spoiler]This thread turns me on so much
>>
>>5448717
MtF are already defect "women", if you chop off your dick you lose even the small fetish community. MtF without his dick is just worthless, he can’t compete with actuall real women. MtF with dick on the other hand doesn’t need to compete with anyone, as there aren’t many.
>>
>>5448912

Toplel.
>>
>>5448717
get another boyfriend who will fill your snatch and knock your head against the wall
>>
>>5459219
>34G cup
pics
>>
>>5448738
Then dress up like a bunny for stuff like halloween, and go out in revealing sexy outfits to clubs every friday.
>>
>>5461048
>>5461555
DD-F is definitely too large, that's even too large on a cis female.
You don't have female hips, so I wouldn't want to go above like a B cup.
>>
>>5449268
underrated post
>>
>>5465705
This.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.