[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you screw yourself up tucking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 354x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 354x600
Okay peeps

So this might be a touchy subject from what I've heard but I was practicing tucking for a crossplay I was considering (and not gonna lie just to see if I could do it). Except I fell asleep around 40 or so minutes later, with sports tape on, for about three hours.

When an alarm woke me up I didn't have any pain or anything (had no pain/discomfort during the initial tuck either/) but I noticed when I immediately realized and removed the tape (again, sports tape, and the only pain/discomfort I felt the whole time was taking it off and about a minute of "oww my skin" that immediately followed) that my penis wasn't able to get hard. Tried a couple things to make it work but to no avail. Color was normal, functions were normal outside of just not getting hard. Figured the best place to ask about this is a forum that would know a lot about tucking.

I really don't want to have ruptured something in my sleep. Did I screw up? It was a pretty generic brand of sports tape so I'm hoping that isn't a problem

Hopefully everything's working again soon but I'm pretty sure that worrying about this has now possibly scared me away from ever trying it again.
Probably going to post this on reddit as well but idk
Pic unrelated
>>
>>5440571
Sorry for samefag but I should probably make clear that nothing was wrapped around the penis itself, it was taped across the top to help it stay up. Not sure if it's even possible to pinch something so much that it breaks the blood vessel during night boners?
>>
>>5440571
it could honestly just be discomfort, maybe you did something in your sleep. also sleeping with a taped dick probs isn't a good idea + when you're awake you're more in control. It probs would be better to walk around tucked if you want to know what it is like
>>
>>5440602
>>5440602
Yeah I was sort of moving different ways to try it/see if it would hold but it was late and eventually I had a comfortable enough position to fall asleep
I was already aware that falling asleep like that prolly isn't a good idea
>>
It's probably just the fear making you unable to get erect.

It'll turn to normal once you relax.

Get yourself a warm cup of coffee and imagine someone gently rimming you.
>>
Back from earlier and still don't think I can get erect, I'm hoping I didn't do something terrible
>>
Like it's only getting semi erect like it's not retaining anything
>>
>>5442078
Hot
Moar please
>>
File: bowser.jpg (1 MB, 1053x4314) Image search: [Google]
bowser.jpg
1 MB, 1053x4314
>>5442078
try this
>>
>>5442099
Sigh
I'm really kinda worried. Will this sort of thing heal if I popped a blood vessel or something
Like I don't plan on being sexually active for quite some time anyway but uh
When I get to that point I'd like parts that work
How screwed am I
>>
>>5442142
I've never heard of tucking causing damage
I mean there are fetishists who wear penis cages for months with no consequences
It will probably go away tomorrow but if you're scared go to a doctor and say you squashed your penis or something
>>
>>5442156
If nothing changes by tomorrow def seeing a doc
I don't have any real pain down there and the color hadn't changed as it normally does in a penile fracture (which is what I was worried this is)
No blood in either urine nor ejaculate either (and yes I'm able to ejac, tested twice with hours between, sorry for tmi) so it REALLY doesn't look like I broke anything hopefully and I should've probably woken up from something like that...
I saved the tape just in case
I was wearing red underwear but it looks like no stains, some lint may have come off on a particular bit of the tape, there's a like of red but it maintained a bright color and would have dried brown if it were blood, the head wasn't covered so I would've seen it in the underwear anyway and internal ruptures would neon ably have led to noticeable bruising by now judging by pictures of the condition
>>
>>5442217
Line of red*
Probably have led to*
I don't have exactly pain down there but once in a while maybe a little weirdness?
>>
>>5442238
I am not a doctor
Ask one of them, not 4chan

But if you want my advice, bathe your penis in a pool of snake blood at midnight
>>
Update peeps
After 20 hours everything seems back to normal.
It's weird, it's like half the shaft was stuck down in there.
>>
>>5444162
I'm glad your penis is okay. From now on just rock the bulge when you crossplay, it's sexier that way anyways.
>>
This thread is incredibly fucking hilarious.

>help my dick might have broke
>20 hours later
>never mind back to normal
>>
File: 1289706578446.jpg (90 KB, 694x679) Image search: [Google]
1289706578446.jpg
90 KB, 694x679
>>5442217
>penile fracture
>it's a real thing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture
>A popping or cracking sound, significant pain, swelling, immediate loss of erection leading to flaccidity, and skin hematoma of various sizes are commonly associated with the sexual event.[1][3]

I've read things at the SCP Foundation that were less terrifying.
>>
straight white cis male got what he deserved for appropriating trans wymyn's lives
>>
>>5444960
OP here checking in - yeah that scared the crap outta me because I knew about it before this incident
I don't think I tore anything or I'd be feeling/would have felt the pain
Probably just pulled it a little - it goes full now but doesn't stay for too much time, probably psychological given how freaked out I was/am.
>>5444167
Anon, I'm a tryhard. If I'm going to crossplay, I'm going to do it well enough to at least try to pass. [spoiler]Also, there are children present at cons[spoiler], this isn't an anime called Boku.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>5444971
jimmies rustled
>>
>>5444162
post girltinkler
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.