[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a convincing enough MTF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (2 MB, 1480x931) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1480x931
Am I a convincing enough MTF?
>>
>>5437861
If you are an obedient sub or power bottom.
>>
Holy shit you look like Cosmo
>>
>>5437861
Yes you do look like a freak.
>>
>>5437861
nope, too much brianna wu
>>
I don't think you are there yet sorry. You look fairly gaunt, you need more fat in your cheeks and around your eyes. Short hair doesn't help either
>>
>>5437861
No. And if this is you Cosmo I don't think you should fully transition. You'll end of alienating lots of your followers, also in this case you depend on them for part of your income.
Don't change too much, don't ignore your past.
>>
Go away.
>>>/vg/
>>
>>5437861
You're definitely convincing as an MtF.
As a cis woman though, no.

Get a fringe and some thick rimmed glasses. They literally make anyone pass (facially anyway, your shoulders look a bit wide and there's nothing you can do about that).

If that's your goal. Some people couldn't give a shit about passing, and if so, power to ya hon, but if you want to pass i would definitely think about investing in those glasses and a good hairdresser.
>>
>>5438785
>thick rimmed glasses
>make anyone pass

Now why is that?
>>
Hi Brianna Wu
>>
I quit watching Cosmo when he started crossdressing.,

Cosmo, please stop this

Your new 'name' really is telling; Narcissistica or whatever
>>
File: download.png (1 MB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 MB, 1000x820
>>5437861
nope you just look like a twink
step your pussy up as they say.
>>
File: 150px-BriannaWu.jpg (4 KB, 150x100) Image search: [Google]
150px-BriannaWu.jpg
4 KB, 150x100
>>5437861
No, you look like John fucking Flynt
>>
>>5438936

I don't get it, isn't she rich? Like comes from money? Why the fuck didn't she get work done?
>>
>>5437934
>suffering dysphoria is better than alienating people who don't give a shit about you except for entertainment
>>
>>5437861

Anyone else think that the fear of being called gay made him do this?

I mean it was fucking abundantly clear that his unathletic skinny self was so lacking in masculinity pre-transition that he couldn't have been anything but a gay twinky bottom.

I honestly believe he internalized the fear he picked up from online gaming and getting bullied in the schoolyard of being called a homo so he's going for the "it's not gay because i'm actually a girl!" route.
>>
As said above, you look good for an mtf, but not for a woman. That said, it looks like you haven't done any hormones or anything, and I think you would pass quite convincingly if you did
>>
>>5438961
>she
>>
>>5439023
>misgendering
>>
>>5437861
no
>>
>>5438970
Pretending to be a guy during business affairs is practical in a sense. As a trans woman, you just have to accept that the majority of people are shitheads and the best course of action is to deceive them.
>>
>>5438785
>thick rimmed glasses.makes pass everyone
Why is that?
>>
File: tumblr_m1ucjjc99G1rrbogso1_500.gif (291 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1ucjjc99G1rrbogso1_500.gif
291 KB, 500x276
>>5437861
MY MIND WANDERS
>>
>>5438994
Yeah, clearly being gay has a much higher stigma that being trans so why not just be publicly trans.
>>
>>5437861
Yo I'm happy for you and all but Narcissa is the fuckin stupidest idea for a name I've ever heard in my entire life, also how come all of your streams are sub-only now what gives
>>
>>5440660
Probably sub-only because random transphobes were bothering her.
>>
>>5440660
I just call her Cosma because Narcissa is such a stupid fucking name
>>
>>5440852
Why not Wanda?
>>
>>5437861
>jet set radio - teknopathic

good shit my nigga

anyways, you are getting there but most of the issue now is in the chin/the longer more masculine face, which as someone else pointed out already can be helped by hormones or even surgery if you have the money
>>
>>5440852
Cosma Kramer
>>
>>5440873
You never saw the episode?
>>
>>5437861
looks like a young Brianna Wu
>>
>>5437861
i always thought i could really relate to cosmo for some reason
didn't know he had gender issues too

if this is you, your shoulders are too broad and your nose, distance between top lip and nose, and top lip are too masculine. I get that you have thick straps dividing the shoulders but they can't hide it, I'm sorry.
>>
>>5437888
that is cosmo m8
>>
What if she gets SRS before braces?
>>
>>5437861
Wait what? When did Cosmo come out? How did I miss this
>>
>>5443957
shes like a month into hrt and goes by narcissta now or something
it's a cringey name but hey most trannies go through something like that
>>
>>5443962
I guess that explains the nails
>>
>>5440892
oh shit i forgot about that episode
...i didn't like it or anything

>>5441795
>if this is you, your shoulders are too broad and your nose, distance between top lip and nose, and top lip are too masculine. I get that you have thick straps dividing the shoulders but they can't hide it, I'm sorry.
this hits hard man
>>
Ew you look like Brianna Wu
>>
>>5438970
>The only way to cure dysphoria is take hormones and live as a woman.

Nope.
>>
>>5444142
Reveal your new miracle cure.
>>
>>5444142
True. Ftms live as men.
>>
I'm convinced you're MTF, yes.
>>
>>5444155
There are other ways
One of them is obviously psychological therapy
Another is questioning why do you feel this way?
Another is cross-dressing and exercise.

If you don't pass as the opposite gender(before hormones btw), lack social ability, and can't afford transitioning is going to be difficult if not impossible to live as the opposite gender, maybe part time but not full time.
>>
>>5444178
Alert the WHO!

Anon has cured dysphoria using proven-to-fail methods discovered by talking out of his ass!
>>
File: 1450425587094.gif (411 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1450425587094.gif
411 KB, 499x281
Jesus fucking Christ, why the hell would anybody start presenting as female when they obviously don't pass and clearly haven't even been on hormones for a few months.

Anon, if that's actually you I'm sorry for being so harsh. But you really should go back to light androgyny and gradually shift your gender presentation to the feminine side as your body develops. This is a process that takes years to complete, and if you try to rush ahead you'll just end up looking comically garish and unstable.
>>
>>5444204

It's a business decision.

She makes her living streaming, so if she took a break from streaming to go through the entire multi-year process of transitioning, she would miss out on the income.

Also transitioning gives her a gimmick to differentiate herself from the other streamers, especially since she lost her world record for [one of the zelda games] a while back, meaning she can potentially generate more views by generating buzz
>>
>>5444178
>cross-dressing

Crossdressing only gives relief from gender discomfort in type 3 true transvestites, it does nothing for anything above. Type 6 true transsexuals wouldn't get an ounce of relief from crossdressing.
>>
Lols what's up cosmo, you're meh, don't really pass yet, but give it time. Also don't be so much an attention whore, and post in the passing thread instead, lol
>>
man in a dress
>>
>>5437888
Is cosmo
>>
File: 1449902712439.png (23 KB, 459x661) Image search: [Google]
1449902712439.png
23 KB, 459x661
>>5444186
Then why do you think the WPATH standards changed smartass? Half of you wouldn't get hormones if you had to do real life experience for 1 year and had to prove how trans you are.

>>5444350
>Type 6
>Using the outdated Benjamin scale
>>
>>5443536
>>5444375
I realized that about an hour after posting that
I always knew he was gonna a trains
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.