[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homos of all sexes, have you ever tried having sex with members
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: 1435217938468.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1435217938468.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1200
Homos of all sexes, have you ever tried having sex with members of the opposite sex? What was your experience like, exactly?
>>
no, why would i even try, i'm not attracted to the opposite sex.
>>
>>5430342

You make it sound as if it would be unusual, but I fairly high percentage of gay people have had straight sex.
>>
>>5430358
While that may true for the older population of gay people, there is no reason for younger gay people to convince themselves they need to 'try it out'.
>>
>>5430369

Okay, fine. I still think that even a few young gay people have had straight sex. And I'm wondering how they would describe their experience.
>>
>>5430369
Fwb and many others tried girls during high school to see if they could make it work. It seems pretty common around here
>>
Gay guy here. I lost my virginity to a girl when I was in high school and still deeply closeted.

It was a mixture of head spinning excitement that someone was finally touching my dick and confounding anxiety. I couldn't keep it up and told her that I had whiskey dick. She was kind enough to tell everyone I was good. I think it was a traumatic experience for both of us.
>>
>>5430369
Why not, is how I look at it. It wont kill you to have straight or gay sex. So why not experiment a little.
>>
>>5430437
Why not experiment with a consenting animal as well?
>>
>>5430329
Boring, just not into it.
>>
>>5430446
Last I checked an animal cannot consent in any form that we could understand.
>>
>>5430329
My penis actually tries to get inside my body when I see a naked female, so no. Vagoos are disgusting for me.
>>
>>5430543
Pfft, you've clearly never been dry humped by dogs.
>>
>>5430329
Yes, it didn't even feel like sex.
It was like giving a platonic friend a back massage on her vagina (she said she came, but I'm not sure if that's true). Couldn't get hard for vaginal sex. So I got a toothy blow job and a clumsy hand job.
>>
>>5430375
Spoiler alert, they didn't enjoy it because they're not attracted to that sex.

How is that not obvious?
>>
>>5430767

Just fuck off will you.
>>
>>5430329
i have and desu it was kinda boring.
like thats it.
It wasn't bad or anything.
It was just boring.
>>
>>5430437
why do people always say this to gay people and not straight people?
>>
>>5430767
>Hey everyone, I'm GAY!
>And everyone on this board is GAY!
>And we only do GAY things!
>>
>>5430808
It's becoming more common to say it to straight people. The hip thing is to be bi now.
>>
>>5430329
>mtf
Yes, it's been hell so far. I've passed up so much homosex it's retarded. I'm quite the closet case, but I guess thats the nature of being biscum.
>>
>>5430788
Btw, that wasn't me, the anon who you first replied to.
>>
>>5430838
>The hip thing is to be bi now.
I see we are back to the '70s... What will the new STD be for the 2020s?
>>
>>5430905
>SuperAids
>>
>>5430808

what? people say that to straight people all the time?

straight people have gay experiences and talk about them, but suddenly when op wants to talk about gay people having straight experiences, it's weird. there's hardly no such thing among young people, it's even argued!
>>
>>5430828
OP literally asked only gay people...
>>
>>5430329
it felt wrong
i came but it wasn't satisfying
i had a hell of an itch and it was not scratched
>>
I'm using the term "tried" rather loosely here.

>first attempt
>highschool age 17
>have virgin gf
>made out numerous times with her
>actually got hard since she had a nice butt
>at her house one night
>were dry humping
>lose boner
>back to making out
>more dry humping
>lose boner again
>freak out because I think there's something wrong with me
>leave extremely flustered with her visibly confused
>don't talk to her for 3 weeks
>she gets pissed and dumps me

>attempt nĂºmero dos
>freshman year of college
>girl lives in my dorm down the hall from me
>me, roommates, girls from across the hall, and her go to a party
>she's hanging on me all night drunk
>get back to our dorm later
>hear from another girl that the chick that liked me was upset I didn't kiss her
>all 3 of my roommates and 2 other girls tell me to go to her room right now
>go there
>she lets me in
>we kiss half heartedly once
>lie in bed talking for 1 hour
>do nothing
>she's visibly upset and eventually falls asleep
>lay in her bed until 4 am wide awake
>can't lleave because her entire body is deadlocked onto mine
>eventually fall asleep
>leave in the morning before she wakes up

>pussy chronicles: part 3
>junior year of college
>guy in apartment complex is throwing a party
>go with roommates
>have a lot of fun at the party
>this girl keeps talking to me
>stuff happens I don't remember
>eventually leave party with her
>kiss her while walking back to my apartment
>we make out on my bed for a bit
>I take off her pants and try to eat her out
>don't remember anything after that
>wake up
>there's puke on my floor
>there's piss in my bed
>were both naked and the still wrapped condom is sitting between us
>she wakes up and goes to puke in the bathroom
>she asks "did we have sex?"
>"I don't think so"
>"Ok good"
>she leaves

I stopped trying to pretend I was straight after that last one.
>>
>Was gay in high school
>deep in closet
>no one knew because big, muscular football player
>don't want to be gay
>get a girlfriend (more like her gay BFF)
>just know if I get her to have sex with me I won't be gay. sex = cure
>invite her over to my house when parents are out
>kissing on couch
>she goes in to blow me
>close my eyes and imagine it's a fellow footballer sucking my cock
>all is good
>she stops and takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom
>she starts undressing
>cock starts to deflate
>furiously jacking it behind her back to maintain hardness
>she lays on the bed, spreads her legs and beckons me to her
>climb on bed between her legs and put my cock into her quickly (no time to get caught in the need to go down on her)
>start fucking her
>close my eyes and imagine I'm fucking my football friend
>fuck for about 20 minutes, can't get off
>she has an orgasm and I stop and pull out
>lay on my back and start to cry
>come out to her
>she apologizes saying if she had known she wouldn't have forced me to have sex with her
>she tells me I was good though
>tells her girlfriends I'm a god in bed but not that I'm gay
>gets around
>no boys will come near me
>stay in closet
>>
>>5433135
>>tells her girlfriends I'm a god in bed but not that I'm gay
>>gets around
>>no boys will come near me
IKTF!!!
I even had the prettiest girl in school spreading word of my sexual prowess. Fun part, she also came out to me. We were each other's beards during most of our jr and sr years of hs. Both of us had same sex partners from other schools during that whole time.
>>
>>5430329
Soft and squishy.
>>
>>5430905
>What will the new STD be for the 2020s?

Given the way things are going, my money's on Cryptolocker.
>>
I call myself gay but I'm really bi-curious. The thing is I've only fucked dudes and never girls. Men are immediately hot to me; women are attractive but they don't get me rock hard the way men do.

I would like to try fucking a girl but I find it awkward. Will straight girls think it's gross that I've boned dudes? I feel like my dick is tainted by manbowels and unfit for vaginas.

I'd also like to find a proper wife so I can give my mom grandkids but it seems like my fate is to have to redistribute my disposable income to my family of fuckups.

What am I even talking about
>>
>>5433513
>but it seems like my fate is to have to redistribute my disposable income to my family of fuckups.
iktf
I'm the successful one. Only the queer boy fuckup, in their eyes, made good. I make more a year than the rest of the family, aunts, uncles, and cousins combined make in a year. So far they don't know that, but it's my turn to hold the family picnic next year. Their junk heaps will look rather odd in my posh neighborhood. lol Maybe I can buy them all new cars to use?
>>
>>5433444
That sounds perfect
>>
>>5433633
All rigged to explode on deserted roads right? Right?!
>>
>>5430329
Yes. Girls All my life. I like benis.

First time was awkward as fuck. 23. It was something I had to do because "asexual pride" wasn't an option for deeply denying homos back then.

She was pleasant. Totally unattractive to me. Even to straight guys really. But a nice person. We dated on and off. No connection.

And I basically kept doing that. Tried to be in love a few times. But slid away from pretense of romance and used fuckholes as fuckholes. Eyes closed and drunk mind wandering.

So I mused about why I always felt alone. After using a person as a cocksleeve and being totally emotionally unavailable I did not feel cozy? Eventually I realized it was because gay reasons.

But yes, vaginas feel pretty good. Mouths and butts can be better. A lot of that is skill. Kissing girls is nice because they usually don't have chapped lips and smell like plants. It all gets pretty damn tedious after a while though.
>>
>>5434598
If I give them powerful enough cars they will wrap them around telephone poles on their own.
>>
>>5436256
Yeah or the apocalypse happens and they form a badass group of road warriors reigning terror across the country.

You can never be too careful.
>>
>>5430329
No, I never have.
It's not like women ever approach men, and I have never approached women because I had zero interest in them.
>>
>>5437751
>It's not like women ever approach men

Look through the stories in the thread, pal.
>>
I was with an older girl for 2 years. first time I tried to have sex I was soft. she was nice about it and we just slept. the next morning I tried again and managed to finish, but just barely. After that experience tho I was able to do it more regularly, mostly in the dark or in hotel rooms, but always on the verge of going soft I already knew I had gay side but I just didn't want to deal with it. I had encounter with 2 more girls after that relationship ended, one of them this extremely cute girl who's much younger and was a step up from my ex in every way and I thought for sure this time I can do it but no, we made out and I felt nothing while she was getting all excited. I was actually amazed at how little I felt down there, and even when I got her naked nothing was happening. so I'm pretty gay right? Yet why am I still wanting to get ino relationship with women? I even came out to my friends and family thinking that will remove the barrier to explore but I just don't have interest in gay sex enough to pursue it.
>>
>>5432634
straight guy here i get that a lot of time when i pound the vagina frankly it's my least favorite hole.
i cum but it's a shit orgasm or none
gfs blowjobs on the other hand are mind-blowing. anal was awesome too the first time i came with the power of a thousand start twice in a row. but that was just the novelty of it i guess cause it's pretty meh since than.
frankly prefer jerking off to putting the dick in and pounding away.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.