[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internalized homophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cv.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
cv.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
Ausfag here, anyone else ashamed of the gay "community"?

I came out when I was 17, had multiple relationships yet never get along with gay men. I don't really understand why my sexuality should define my personality.

Been pretty suicidal the last couple of years and don't think I'll ever get over my (self)hatred of my supposed peers.

Anyone know them feels?
>>
LITERALLY everyone here. We have this thread every 12 hours.

In fact I've yet to come across one of those YAS HUNTY SLAY types here, only because they're fun in real life in small doses and the thought of them being on 4chan is humorous
>>
Sounds like I need to hang out here more often.

I've got no problem with fem queens if that's who they really are . Just seems like everyone is playing a role to fit in within their subculture.
>>
>>5427435
I'm bi and I feel the same way. I find the queeny types to be absolutely insufferable. Like, when did this become a thing? How did we go from buff muscley Spartans fucking between battles to "YAAAAS BISH, SLAY THAT HUNTY GURRL"?
>>
>>5427677
Seethe a bit henny. Why are you even mad you're straight
>>
>>5427677
some people are confused

they think that gender and sexuality are related

well, I don't mind

I don't act like that in real life, but in relationship I'd love to act like a little girly bitch to dominant partner, or have a partner who behaves that way

whenever a guy acts like a stereotypical femme fag, I get insta aroused
literally my fetish
>>
>>5427677
I feel your sentiment man but your comment kinda shows what I meant.

Unless you're a buff muscly Spartan you're essentially worthless to the community.

Funny how the most closed minded, judgmental group are the ones preaching for love and equality.
>>
Maybe you should find somebody outside of the community, who isn't a walking stereotype
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.