[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with your life if you are a tranny, NEET, living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1442390750344.png (187 KB, 860x929) Image search: [Google]
1442390750344.png
187 KB, 860x929
How do you deal with your life if you are a tranny, NEET, living with parents (I wrote "parrots" at first idk why), have no personality, no friends, no boyfriend, feel completely empty inside, are too tired for anything new or old and are ashamed that your parents have to constantly deal with a failure like yourself?
>>
>>5425329
>>
You have nowhere to go but up. Start trying to do something with yourself. The worst case scenario is that you'll end up right back at rock bottom, which is a lateral move.
>>
Hard to have a personality when you're depressed.

It's a long journey, but building your life up and living in the world will naturally lead you to find out what you like, what you enjoy doing, and who you are.
>>
You can start by not being sorry for yourself. If you don't work to improve, you wont. simple as that. So keep working at it, otherwise what is the point of living at all?
>>
>>5425329
Accept that you will fail, learn from it, and get on with life.
>>
>>5425329
Write. Turn my sad fantasies of having an actual life into stories that others enjoy. Gives my life the tiniest shred of meaning.
>>
>>5425329
Add me on kik
>>
what I did
>get on depression meds
>feel a whole lot less depressed after a few months
>start contacting one of my old friends from highschool
>we start hanging out and just playing video games over the internet
>think he's just a straight normal dude
>one day he surprises me with a bunch of liquor just for us
>get really drunk
>we cuddle and make out, give him a bj
>the whole night is magical feeling, I feel like I could explode with happiness
Yeah I'm still a poor jobless futureless retard but having a bf is so great, he makes me really happy
>>
>>5430932
>tfw depression meds don't work
>tfw never had friends
>tfw cant drink because need clonazepam to get out of bed
>>
>>5430960
took me 2 years to finally get prescribed a medication that works with no side effects, so you just gotta keep trying, it really got my life turned around
>>
>>5425329
Homebodies are underrated
>>
>>5425329
Go outside.
Find people you'll likely never see again.
Talk to then.

It doesn't matter if you embarrass yourself, because you're not going to see them again.

Keep doing this and it will help you out of your shell.

Keep the interaction growing. Include books. Share and absorb new ideas. Find new things.
You can't do life a priori.
>>
I crashed and burned after university and spent 2 years NEET and suicidal, trying to deal with my trannyness that I had previously dealt with through drinking a lot. After succeeding and having my heart restarted by paramedics, I decided transition was worth it. From a stay at home, video game playing, depressed NEET, with my friends miles away, my personality deadened with mood stabilisers, thought my parents hated me, single as hell and constantly exhausted.

I got a parttime job. I worked on my hobbies. I sold a few paintings. I got a second part time job. I saw a therapist, came out to friends, started getting laser, started self medding hormones to ease myself onto official mones because i couldn't wait, came out to family at the same time as mones, moved fulltime with female presentation, got my name changed, got a boyfriend, left him, got a girlfriend. realised i was happier than i'd ever been and at some point along they way, learned how to laugh again and won back my personality along with my enjoyment of life. got some facial surgery planned for two weeks time, and am gonna get a flat with my girlfriend next year. never in my wildest dreams could i have imagined this a few years ago.

transition and life go hand in hand, little steps, before you know it you're running. people who pop pills and stay at home and avoid life are going to have a worse time of it. taking that first step, and going with it, fighting and getting out there, that's the key to progressing. as a depressed NEET, you won't have the energy to do that. getting from NEET to self accepting femboy, stable enough to transition took years. getting from self accepting femboy to fulltime trans woman with dates for surgery and a loving partner took a few months. working a public facing job gives you a chance in meeting people, gaining confidence and practicing your voice. couldn't recommend it enough
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.